A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,493
Currently Running With Scissors:
438 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap round 41 **Shops Only!!**Sign ups to August 25/10  (Read 9939 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010 12:21:29 PM »

OPEN
Saturday Shipping Only!
Welcome to my ridiculously oversized shop. Smiley
Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

CUSTOM corral:

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

V2. Clearing out the closet, http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/cgal.html

HALF POINT (pick any two, also combine with half-point supplies):

H1. Baby hat soft cotton knit, grey with tiny doggies. One size fits most. (1/2)

H2. handwoven bag small bag handwoven on cardboard, approx 8x11", acrylic blend yarns. (1)

H3. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/2 pt ea)

H4. camel batik small cotton panel, procion dyes (1/2)

H5.Romney cat toy needle felted romney wool cat toy. My cats have a toy like this, and it is the only toy that they treat like real prey. I can make these in various colors by request. (1/2)

ONE POINT:

1A. felted sugar skulls styrofoam core, wool outer, wet and needle felted. Can add decorative hanging cord if desired. Choose: top, bottom, left, right (1 ea)

1B. book purses from readers digest hardbacks. These two have snap closures which are a bit dicey, not sure how long they will hold up without ungluing the lining from the cover. Your choice left or right (1 ea)

1C. Sweater soaker example of custom soaker for mimiw. Can make more in your choice of color and size. (1)

1D. Discharged tees thrift store tees,discharged and overdyed. (1 ea) Choice of:
 three dots brand tee, black in forest green. 30" chest, 26" waist (size "M"). (1)

size XL 40" chest black and green tee, very small flaw in back neckband which I can stabilize but not completely remove (1)

pink and black tee, 40" chest (1)

1E. gyotaku totes cotton totes, approx 12x14", low immersion dyed with trout gyotaku on one side, flounder on the other. Choice of black ink (two totes), or lumiere (purple trout, red flounder). Select top left, top right, or bottom (1 each)

1F. Hanging towels choose: red/sushi or yellow/mexican. Velcro closure, cotton. (1 ea)

1G. felted rocks choose blue, brown sparkle, or burgundy. Each rock has small felted loop to attach to...something. (1)

1H. Child jellyfish shirt Hanes size 'S' child cotton tee, snow dyed with procion, painted with lumiere and glow in the dark paint. (black side shows really dim pic of glow) (1)

Or Child size S low water immersion dye shirts (1 ea). Choose orange & blue or orange & avocado.

1I. Indigo batik panels sizes mostly 18-22" rectangles or squares. Cotton broadcloth, wax with indigo dye. (1 ea)
Choose:
sun and animals

1J. Sweater nudibranch fulled sweater sea slug. Not intended for children (1)

1K. Grey nuno scarf grey silk chiffon with fuzzy nuno fiber.  ~5x38". (1)

1L. Indigo dyed stuff: choose potholders (2 for 1 pt) or lunch bag (with strap, velcro closure) (1 pt).

Indigo dyed silk chiffon scarves: choose stars, center stripe, right stripe (1 ea).

1M.Walnut dyed yarn commercial Rowan 4 ply wool from lapoli, dyed with natural walnut dye and alum. Three skeins available, 50g/160m per skein. (1 pt per skein)

1N. Indigo samples one point each.
Midweight cotton blend (linen?) slightly loose weave. Choose splotchy (17x40") or arashi (right, 11x58")

light cotton broadcloth, tight weave, suitable for quilting. Choose left arashi (40x21") or right arashi (10x40"). Stars (center) free with any claim.

TWO POINTS:

2A. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2B. Purple flame beret mill end wool (not merino) wet felted beret in orange and purple. This one is poofier and bigger than the pale lavendar one below. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but I can wet and shape it for a larger size, within limits. (2)

2C Lavendar beret medium wool (not merino) claimed ages ago in this swap, with yarn swirls, wet felted beret. Currently snug fit for a 21/22" head, but can be shaped for a somewhat larger size. (2)

2D. Floral floppy hat cotton floppy hat, inside ribbon sweatband, sized for a 22" head. (2)

2E. Bass purse soft purse, cotton panel with mystery lining, repurposed belt strap. I can add a snap closure to the top if you would like. 20x6" (2)

THREE POINTS

3A. Tiger Too second (and final) sweater tiger. Wool sweaters, stuffed with wool. (3)

3B. Sweater flounder sweaters, fiberfill, embroidery thread. Mix of hand and machine stitching. (3)

SUPPLIES

S1. Half point mix n match. Everything is 1/2 pt, except the tracing paper which is claimed. Choose: plastic easter eggs, aida bookmark for cross-stitch, plastic dominoes, Rub n Buff gold, veggie fabric trim, two silk ornament blanks (rust or bronze) for decorating, wooden box bottom lined with brown velveteen (for shrine?).

also
wood box wooden box with latch and shallow compartments inside. outside dimensions 4.25x6x1.25" (1/2)

beaded snowflake kit makes one 4" ornament, contains foam ball, hanging loop, clear beads, sequins, snowflake sequins, corsage pins, and instructions. Choose blue (one or two of the blue snowflake sequins have a bit of the color rubbing off, but I think you can hide that on the inside) or gold (1/2 ea).

S2. batik panel choose from three designs:
butterfly hill 18x28" (left); butterfly branch 18x28" (center); birds  18x20" (right). (1 pt each)

S3.  Books:
Easy Guide to Sewing Skirts by Marci Tilton (1)

Encyclopedia of Embroidery Techniques (1) or Sumi-e the art of Japanese brush painting (1)

S4. Matryoshka dolls set of three, largest ~3.5" tall. (1)

S5. USGS topographic maps circa 1950s.  Individual photos available upon request. 3/1pt or make a deal.
state of mississippi, 1:100000, 1956 edition
afognak, alaska,  1:250000
silver king canyon quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
christmas point quadrangle, 7.5 min (texas)
feely quadrangle, 15 min (texas)
glenwood quadrangle, 15 min (arkansas)
fort cobb quadrangle, 15 min, (oklahoma)
avant sw quadrangle, 7.5 min (oklahoma)
butler quardrangle, 15 min (oklahoma)
waterford city, 1:250000 (north dakota)
dubois, 1:250000 (idaho/montana)
chaleston, 1:250000 (WV/ohio)

S6. plaid wool fabric, on hold for TheSapphireMoon

Items I have claimed:
lapoli to ptarmic wumpus - 24 oz mill end roving (6)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to oneredboot - 2 skein indigo dyed yarn (2)
ptarmic wumpus to Eliea - leaf chiffon fabric (2)
[/size]

Starting Points: 5 available; 2 pending
Available Points:  5
Pending Points :   0
Total Points:        5
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010 03:29:27 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pseudo_pix

It's okay paper tiger

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010 12:39:45 PM »

~~~OPEN~~~

I live in Denmark and I study Fashion and textiles at Kolding School of Design. I love everything creative and I can't sit still with my hands – I have to have something to do with them.

Allergy alert: I make some things in my home in Århus where my bf and I have two cats. But if you are allergic I can make your item on my school with no problem or timedelay! All my supplies are kept in a work room where the cats are not allowed.
NON-smoking home!

Custom made: All smaller knitted and crocheted items. All can be made in your choice of color and size. I mostly work in 100% wool but if you have other request don't keep it to your self! 1-2 point.

Custom made patterns: I do custom patterns. I can make most patterns. Fx. A fitted jacket or you have a picture of something you'd like I can do that as well. 3 points.

Three-in-one scarf. 100% naturewool in wonderful colors with two wodden buttons pr piece. 3 point pr thre piece scarf. Claim as
1: Dark brow - light brown -  pale yellow
2: White - orange red - green
3: Mint green - slate gray - pink
4: Pale yellow - mint green - white
5: Mint green - dark brown -  minty blue

Ways to use it:

Hand knitted string scarf/jewelry. Claim as yellow or red (can be costum made in your color of choice). 2 points:
costume color choices: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j70/pixi-ixiq/vital-0110081.jpg

Knitted headband. 100% wool. 1 point each:
3 rows: green multi

4 rows: Carrot orange

Crocheted headband with ears. Quite broad. Made in 100% washable wool. 1 points:

Hand knit Mary Janes. Will fit size 7-10. Button and strap can be made to it, but please specify when claiming. 1 point:

Crocheted scrubbies!
Four scrubbies of the old time kind made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender (as shown), natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 4 scrubbies matching or in your color of choice [please specify when claiming]. 1 point

Spiral scrubbies made in 100% ecological cotton. Colors available: lavender, natural, green, orange, choking pink, light pink. You get 2 spiral scrubbies matching or in your color of choice. 1 plain and 1 with dried lavender [you can get without the lavender or both with lavender, but please specify when claiming] 1 point

Knitted cowl in pompom yarn. One black, one in purple tones - 1 points each:

Knitted mittens. 100% wool. Children size - pink. 1 point:

Magenta airy shawl. 1 pt:

Rainbow skimpy. 100% acryl. A little short, can be used by children too. Just ask for length Smiley (1)

Supplies:

Embroidering thread. You ask for the colors, I take a picture of it and you can see if it's the perfect match for your wishes! 7 for 1 point!:

Beautiful bulky artsy yarn. 100% wool superwash (40c - no fabric softener). Each skein is 100g/3.5oz. 125m/136.5yards. needles 7-8mm/11us. 12m/10cm. Claim as green or blue. 1 points each:

Purple, green and others. Has not been used - just lost it's banderole:

Orange, green, white and other:

Fabric 1 pt for each - pm me for size and type:

Jewelry supplies. Get all for 1 point:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims made from me
oneredboot - knitted jewelrtscarf 2 pt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claims I have made
atsuko - Chicken baby bibs 2 pt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pending: 1
Current: 4
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010 01:19:05 PM by pseudo_pix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Mitten Project is a year of mittens! Each week a new mitten and you get to choose which ones should be knit. In the end three pairs will be given away to you readers.

Facebook page of TMP
corduroy cat
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010 01:28:03 PM »

CORDUROY CAT'S KALEIDOSCOPE OF CRAFTS
IS OPEN

British based crafty shop with 2 feline occupants. please ask if you'd like more pics or info on any item! all small images are clickable.

NEW ITEMS COMING SOON!

HANDMADE GOODS

J-Mash Embroidery - (2)
made to look like japanese cartoon, about 8"x8" unframed. some ink marks still showing, i can try to wash them out if you'd like!

Framed wacky eye embroidery - (1)
4" tall, the edges will not be showing unless you tell me different!

Custom Xstitch phrase or small pic - (1)
example...

glass art - (2)
5x7" made by paul navarone http://www.etsy.com/shop/paulofnavarone the writing is adhered to the glass, you can put any background you want underneath.

Mini Tin Nicho - (1)
only about an inch big. use as wall decoration or ask for suede necklace cord so you can wear it; you can easily remove decoration and create your own!
"Just Right" (lefthand side of pic)
http://flic.kr/p/5xVjHR

St. Lazarus Charm - (1)
Altered Domino Pendant - large quality domino drilled through holes in sides for cord, back is painted silver and still shows the domino markings. sacred heart milagro (charm) with vintage text "chapter 13" and "so many years". protection against the crummy economy perhaps?

Droplet Washcloth - (.5)
embroidered on an ikea wash cloth

SUPPLIES

Sapporo Beer Drops - (1)
more of a novelty and a cool tin, rather than a nice beer flavoured candy. i got an extra box sent from japan by jlist.com so this is unopened.

Flannel Animal cut outs - (0.25)
to make into ornaments or a mobile or for a quilt? i'd say there's approx 15-20 but i can count for you Wink

Started with: 1
Current Points: 0
Pending: 0
Total: 0

claims i made:
oneredboot to corduroy cat - loop baby toy - 1 point

claims from me:

wishlist:
Crafts
- necklace holder
- striped arm warmers
- stuffies
- amigurumi animals, especially sealife
- gocco printed anything
- mini shrines/ assemblages
- sideshow/horror themed art objects
- steampunk jewellery
- slide lamp
- draught excluder for door

Supplies
- altered art/found objects
- handmade papers
- plastic vending machine toys, especially vintage
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010 02:59:07 PM by corduroy cat » THIS ROCKS   Logged
calluna
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010 01:35:49 PM »

callunacraft

SHOP IS OPEN
I have a small dog, and I'm fairly fuzzy myself, so pardon stray hairs.

2 points:
Mixed Media Summer Garland - 2 points for both

decoration on both sides of each piece. hung on wire, teal crewel thread, natural-fiber twine, or left unhung; your choice. i may manage to complete some more pieces to include! some individual shots:

large painted journal - lined inside, with graduated alphabet tabs. inside covers collaged. for size reference, that's a martini glass on the side.

For 1 point:

Custom mini explosion-album - from this tute, with color scheme, pattern, etc of your choosing. Several 4x4" pages, all folding up into a nice little square (instead of a box, like the album above) and kept shut with a ribbon. 2 for 1 point. Sample of the mini-album fully open/unfolded:

Custom foldy mini-album or journal - from this tute, it all folds and closes up neatly but inside the pages are different sizes and go in different directions. Either take the chocolate-mint one shown in the pictures, or choose your own color scheme, patterns etc.

Wedding flutter-album - blank scrapbook recon'd from a hardback novel called "To the Wedding". Cardstock pages with vellum dividers and black/gold/copper gingko leaf design accent paper (which sin esperanza sent me from NZ!) 2 envelopes built in made with textured black cardstock. Ribbon embellishment between pages and at the bottom edge. Another ribbon ties the book closed. Included with this book will be more of the metallic gingko leaf paper and textured black cardstock.

dark accordion album - metallic cover, dark gray heavyweight pages. matching paper loop keeps it shut when not in use.

green/rust recon blank book - sewn binding with ribbons at spine, hard cover taken from old Readers Digest Condensed Books. Mixed paper inside.

pink/rust recon blank book - sewn binding, hardcover. Book block is attached only to back cover, with spine and front cover mainly just decorative. Mixed paper inside. Made with almost entirely reclaimed materials.

"Songs of the Doomed" recon book - a Hunter S. Thompson/gonzo journalism book originally, now a blank mini binder full of mixed blank paper and images.

recond vintage childrens textbook to CD holder - can hold 28 CDs and several liner note booklets. Bright colors, retro childrens theme, has a notepad inside and free space for adding personal embellishments. Manu Chao not included.

Nintendo Duck Hunt cross-stitch - x-stitch with crayon-tinted sky. image is approximately 9x7". only 1 point because there are a couple chocolate stains on the fabric outside the margins of the picture (see upper left corner; they wouldn't show if you framed it).

SUPPLIES and GOODIES:

2 pts:
"The Little Dressmaker" vintage kit! so cute! patterns, notions, semi-completed outfits and the hard-plastic doll they fit, in original case from 1950s.

Half-point:
- Used Fiskars rotary cutter - needs a good sharpening, but otherwise it is in good shape and hasn't been used much.

- 2 sandwich baggies of ephemera and whimsies - tell me what you're looking for and i'll send it!

- 2 cami tanks for decorating - both 100% organic cotton. Faded Glory brand. size XL (16-18), but i think they would be a comfortable fit as a Large.

1 rubber stamp from these (claim as photo stamp 1-6; #4 and #6 are no longer available):

vintage miscellany rubber stamp lot 2:

take for FREE with any claim:
unused Wilton pretzel-candy moulds, to make treats like these. 2 available

2 hematite necklaces - not made by me; take 'em apart for the beads. rounds, cylinders, triangles, and hearts.

thank you for shopping!

Items claimed from me:
Send by Aug 17
to loves2experiment - Photo stamp #4 + 2 sandwich baggies of ephemera & whimsies - (1)

Items claimed by me:
from loudxmouse: 6 OOAK polyclay buttons (1)
from sarahj2001: slippers (2)
from sarahj2001: 2 bath bombs (2)

Starting Points - 6
Current Points - 2
Pending Points - 0
Total Points - 2
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010 12:04:14 PM by calluna » THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 swaps completed! Thank you, Craftster family!
sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010 02:03:00 PM »

OPEN

Sarah's Super Shop

I live in Aurora, Ohio (USA) and have dogs and cats.  I try to keep them away from my crafts but you never know when a hair will sneak in (...lots of hair will sneak in the Hairy Spoon rests hehe).  No smoking in my house so nothing will smell bad from smoke!

Please claim in full point increments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom Orders:
- Stenciled shirts (Adult Sizes - 2 points, Kid Sizes - 1 point)
     I love doing multi-colored ones.  Here are some examples:
   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=317435.msg3656175#msg3656175
     I can make my own stencil or use one...here's a great website for ideas:
   http://www.kittybuttons.com/stencils/categories/index.html
- Anything knit or crochet - PM me for more details
- Resin Anything I have a mold for - spoon rests, jewerly, paperweight, light switch/plug covers
   I can put whatever you want into resin - a photo, bugs, plants, really just about anything...  
             PM me with your idea and I'll let you know the details

Summer Shrug (2 points) - This fits me...I wear a size Medium Women's shirt.  If you would like more exact measurements let me know.  I made this to test a pattern on ravelry..but it's not really my style.  I know I'll never really wear it.

Home Grown Flea Market Fancy Sanibel Bag (3 points) - inspired by this post - Choose from Brown with Flowers, Blue/White, Red Flowers or Brown Owls

Kiwi & Cherry Crochet Cake Box (3 points)

Sandy (3 points) - Made with a pattern by mama24boyz.  She is about 27 inches tall.

Hamburger Crochet Box (2 points)

Tinkerbell (2 points) - about 18 inches tall.  Made with a pattern by mama24boyz

Slippers (2 points) - These are a size 8/9 according to the pattern (I wear a size 8 and they are a bit too small for me).  They are 9 inches long.  I can make these for you in whatever color or size you want. Smiley

The Famous Hairy Spoon Rest - haha um...it's my dog's hair sealed in resin.  If you would like your own dog's hair in a spoon rest (or something else), I can do that too! (3 points)

Ticket Bowls - Blue, Pink & Green Stripes, Blue & Pink Stripes, Red & Blue Stripes (3 points)

Record Purse Large - (3 points) - many different records and fabrics available - ask me which I have Smiley

Monster Purse (2 points) - Choose Grey or Brown

Car Craft Caddy (2 points)

Granny Square Mitts (2 points) - I can make these in whatever colors you want!  

Bottom one available

Thread Catcher Bags (2 points) 1 plaid, 1 large dots and 2 grapefruit

Dandelion Puff Paperweight  - 8 available - each is a little different so pick the one you want Smiley  (2 points)

Wallets (1 point each) - they have 3 slots for cards and then a bigger pocket for coins (or more cards or cash Smiley)

Scoodie - a hood and a scarf in one! (1 point)

Large Peek-a-Boo Bag (2 points)

Dog Food Purse (2 points 1 Point)

CP Soap (1 point each)
Chocolate Peanut Butter

Raspberry Oatmeal

Strawberry Lemonade / Lemonade / Strawberry

Beeswax Honey

Beer Soap

Mineral Bath Salts (1 point each) - Cucumber Melon, Orange or Apple Spice

Laundry Soap (1 point) - 3 available

Cupcake Bath Bomb (1 point each) - Cherry (pink - 3 available), Cotton Candy (blue - 2 available), Wild Raspberry (purple - 2 available)

Melt & Pour Soaps (1/2 point each)

Crayon Soap - 5 different color crayons that will write on the side of the tub and then wash away

Goldfish in a Bag

Glow in the Dark - Choose from Orange, Square Yellow, Frog or Turtle in bag or Fortune Cookies

Colorful Circles

Soapsickles

Fortune Cookies

Money Soap - $1 in each bar

Candy Corn

Loofah - Apple Spice or Strawberry

Beeswax Chapstick (1/2 point each)

Resin Sprinkles/Sparkles Light Switch or Plug Cover (1 points 1/2 Point) -

Spare Toilet Paper Roll Holder (1/2 point each)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
sent
received
Items claimed from me:
sarahj2001 to calluna: slippers (2)
sarahj2001 to TheSapphireMoon - 2 beeswax chapsticks (1)
Sarahj2001 to Mlsocci74 - beer soap - 1pt
sarahj2001 to calluna: 2 Cupcake Bath Bombs (2)
Sarahj2001 to pinkanddinky: two beeswax chapsticks (1 pt)

Items claimed by me:
loves2experiment to sarahj2001 - MY SWEET VALENTINE (2)
Mlsocci74 to sarahj2001 - 2 personalized notebooks (1)
Mlsocci74 to sarahj2001 - flat notecards - kawaii (1)

Pending points: 3
Total points: 3
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010 10:02:25 AM by sarahj2001 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010 02:04:44 PM »

open!

ABOUT ME:
I am a 24 year-old knitting fiend, who is the proud owner of her own cafe! I live in a non-smoking home with my grandmother, who taught me to knit when I was 9. I have no animals, but everything I own is covered in bits of wool from various spinning/knitting projects.

CUSTOM WORK:
I can do custom knitting upon request, as well as custom spinning and ceramic mugs.
here are some examples of things I can make and have made in the past.

feel free to check out my ravelry for more examples
crabs: 2pt
donuts: 1pt
bats: 1pt
mugs: 1pt
acorns: 1pt

FINISHED custom items live here:

ORB's arrtoo hat:3pt

this is the hat you are looking for.

swappy the mouse for Lo{ve}: 2pt

KNITTING and FIBER-RELATED ITEMS:

bulky triangle scarf:2pt

bulky, wool-blend, triangle shaped scarf! yay!

knit matryoshka:2ptNEW!!

a lovely, squishy, child-safe set of faceless nesting dolls ready for your embroidered or felted faces.

wooly slumber sack:1pt

a wool and acrylic blend baby-cocoon, sans buttons. This was a test knit, and i never found buttons in my stash that looked nice on it. comes with yarn to sew on buttons of your choice.

egg into bluebird convertible toy: 2pt

soft blue, and white wool-blend yarns in a fun, convertible toy. suitable for infants as all the sewn on parts are sewn together firmly. accents in wool, silk and bamboo.

haut collar:2pt

handspun wool/mohair yarn with pearl buttons.

tiny team zissou hat:1pt

chidren's sized (or for those of you with small heads), acrylic yarn, hand-embroidered detail.

knit bangles:1pt

The colors pictured are a mixture of silk, wool, bamboo and baby alpaca. Vegan options, different colors and sizes available for custom work. PM me

donut!1pt

knit in acrylic yarn with embroider floss sprinkles and safety eyes

peacocky wool ~25yds:.5pt

warm, brown wool plied with thin, peacock feathers. They are spun in tightly, so they won't fall out, and don't stick out too much to give it that "novelty yarn" feel. really subtle opalescence peeks out from a rich brown wool.

tequila sunset:.5

super-slub, unbleached cotton plied with bright red wool.

knitting needles: .5 each

vintage boye circs: size 9/29" gone
non-vintage boye DPNS: size 2

ADORNMENTS:

unlock the past pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with gold key charm, vintage faux pearl and resin clock charm

sailor-girl necklace:1pt

hand colored shrink plastic charms suspended between silver-colored chain.

cookie break pendant:1pt

long, gold colored chain with a gold cookie/cracker charm and a hand colored nutella charm. SWEET!

swoop necklace:1pt

antiqued gold charm on a gold chain paired with a duo of vintage, faux pearls.

measuring tape pin:.5pt

made with thin measuring tape and a vintage, metal button.

OOAK polyclay buttons:.5pt each or 6 for 1pt

1:military button with copper finish
2/2a: green with knit pattern
3: ornate copper scrollwork
4/4a:blue with purple floral pattern
5: brown acorn cap
6: blue and copper watch works
7/7a: yellow and black beehives
8: black with pink, opalescent wings

9/9a: floral and stars
10: gold and pink daisies
11:cream and teal floral pattern
12: coiled chain
13/13a: strawberries!
14:black with pink, opalescent wings
15: vintage button impression
16: vintage button impression
17: purple, sparkly chain
18:coiled chain
19: lightly colored floral impression

CUSTOM 1" badges! 6 for 1ptsale for round 35

give me a theme and I can use epehmera from mags and such to make them or send me images to print. I have a TON of fashion mags, craft mags, etc. If you give me a color or feeling or something even I can make a nice little matching set. let me know if you need a bigger amount and we can work it out!

CLOTHING:

teeshirts hand-silkscreened by me and heatset.
PM for more info on sizing, etc

HOUSEWARES and OTHER:

'Eat Me' 'Drink Me' Demitasse and saucer:.5ptREDUCED

an espresso demitasse and saucer with the quotes "eat me" and "drink me" from Alice In Wonderland drawn on them in dishwasher resistant glaze.
BLANK DEMITASSE AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PIECE, pm for details

Obsession cup:.5ptREDUCED!

says "all i need is yarn and tea" in dishwasher resistant glaze.

claims from me:
from 40:
loudxmouse to eliea: buttons (1pt)
loudxmouse to calluna: 6 OOAK polyclay buttons (1)
loudxmouse to lapoli: baby legs (1)

from 41:

claims i have made:
from 40:
ptarmic wumpus to loudxmouse - C1. Log too for loudxmouse (2)

from 41:

Pending: 2
TOTAL: 6
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010 03:56:42 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts spring Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too!
RubyTuesday
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2010 02:47:51 PM »

I'm Open  Smiley

Allergy Info:  Smoke and pet free home, please message me if you'd like further info on any item

Cotton eco market bags. All made in the same cotton to the same pattern despite differences in shape in photos! Handles measure 22" unstretched, Circ at top 29" Length - unstretched 17"  2 points  1.5 points each or 2 for 2 points.  Choose from: Ecru, Ecru and Blue or Ecru and pink.

Little wooden bird brooch, Approx. 2"x1.25"  3 2 available.  1 point each

Bracelet, made with pretty peacock coloured seed beads. Measures just under 7.5" when fastened.  2 points

Flower skinny summer scarf!  Crocheted with mulberry coloured satiny ribbon yarn.  0.5 points

Baby Owl Blanket Buddy.  9" x 10.5"  Knitted in soft cotton with applique features.  1 point

Adult size scrunchies. All four for 1 point

Night garden bracelet with faux amber crescent charm and pewter rose with black stone centre. 1 point 0.5 points

Earrings.  Amethyst colour glass chips, Green glass beads, Topaz colour glass chips.  all three pairs for 1 point 0.5 points

Pretty choker and matching memory bracelet.  1 point the set. 0.5 points the set

Long green necklace. All glass. 48 inches in length -Looks great worn as a necklace or a bracelet  Smiley  1 point 0.5 points

English Garden Earrings.  Pink mother of pearl sits behind pretty little vintage charms from my jewellery stash.  1.5" long including earwire. all findings silver plated. 1 point 0.5 points

Apple Jacket - Knitted in soft 100% cotton. Red. Fits apples up to 9" circ. - 0.5 points

Beaded Gecko?  measures 3.5" long - not including keyring, made by another crafter SALE 0.5 points

Supplies:

Embroidery Thread Winder.  0.5 points

PLAID Decorator Blocks mini. New and unopened, choose from (left to right): 'Petite Flowers' - 7 block shapes. 'Leaves' - 5 block shapes. or 'Roses' -6 block shapes. Suggested for: Journals, bird boxes, plant pots etc or use with fabric paints for fabrics :-)  1 point each -or all 3 packs for 2 points
Front view:

Back view:

9 x PLAID Aida bookmarks with embroidered edging - top and bottom edge to be frayed, 5 white, 4 ecru.  9" x 1 7/8" Sold for stamping with above mini blocks but these would be ideal for cross stitching too :-)  1 point for all

Delta Renaissance foil gold leafing system. Metalic foil for plaster, bisque, wood and all decorative items, approx. 715sq. inches.  1 point

6 Sticker sheets. 4"x9" each, from left to right and then down: Bright pink butterflys, Gold hogram flowers, silver teddies, gold holgram dolphins, silver hologram stars x 2.  0.5 points for all.

Jewellery display/gift boxes. Quality navy plastic with orange peel finish bought from Germany. Boxes have a square of cotton? wadding in. Approx. 1.75"x1.75"x0.70"  15 for 1 point or 35 for 2 points.

BrookeBond Tea Cards. 10 x British Butterlies 1963, 10 x Butterflies of the World 1974, & 2 tropical birds. Each card measures just under 1.5"x1.75" 1 point 0.5 points for all.

The finishing touch designer applique.  Honey jar   2.75" x 3.25"  New in bag  0.5 points

Bought
tamalama to rubytuesday: Supplies 0.25 each: Barrettes. Bails. Beads. playing card lot. Total 1 point SB 25
TheSapphireMoon to RubyTuesday - Magnets lot  1 point & free Blue/green bracelet SB 28th Aug
LaughingLark to rubytuesday -Necklaces 1-9  One point for all 9! (1) SB 30th aug

Sold

Starting points: 5
Available points:  2
Pending points:  0
Total points: 2
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010 01:04:26 PM by RubyTuesday » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Phizzychick
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2010 03:08:31 PM »

Phizzyshop is based in Spain, and is currently CLOSED!

3 Points:
nada

2 Points:

Paper & Felted Beads - (2)

Sugar Plum Fairies - (2) each only the right one left

1 Point:

Strawberry Shortcake - (1) each
Funky decorations or ring holders (will hold 1/2/3 rings, dependant on size)

Matte Prints - (1) set of 8
I had these printed to see how they'd turn out...but I sent 2 of the wrong ones (bottom left) and they have a partial 'phizzychick' written on them, doh! Roll Eyes

Postcards - 3 for 1 point!
Choose from:
Elephant (1), Rhino (1), Otter (1), Duck (1), Birthday Bird (1)
Cat (1), Monkey (1), Sheep (1), Mouse (1), Lizard Wizard (1)

Matchbook Trees - (1)
This is a test one I made to try out the idea. More pictures can be found here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=327947.0

Hanging Bird Decoration - (1)
6x8.5cm. Decorated the same on both sides, but there are only the corner details on the front

Two Decorated Hearts - (1)

Memories Tag Art - (1)

Matchbook Notebooks - (1)
Both sets of 3 matchbooks for 1 point

Claims made from me -

Claims I have made -

Current: 5
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010 04:16:21 PM by Phizzychick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LaughingLark
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2010 05:58:45 PM »

Welcome to the Laughing Lark!   OPEN!

I live in a non-smoking home with my hubby, three boys, three goldfish and a super fluffy tomcat with attitude. I do try to keep Seymour out of my crafts.  Smiley
Every pic is a clicky-clicky link to a bigger image. More items coming soon!

New! Asymmetrical Singed Flower Necklaces. They are all about 18 inches long, with a little bit of extra chain added at the back.

Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #1 (1Point)

Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #3 (1 point)

Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #4(1 point)

Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #6(1 point)

Un-beaded Singed flowers to decorate yourself - set #2 (1 pt)

Un-beaded Singed flowers to decorate yourself - set #3 (1 pt)

Un-beaded Singed flowers to decorate yourself set #4 (1 pt)

Beaded Bird Necklace #1(.25 pts)

Beaded Bird Necklace #2 (.25 pts)

Beaded Bird Necklace #3 (.25 pts)

Blue Dragonfly Charms (.25 pts)

Dozen Painted Acrylic
Strawberry Charms (.25 pts)

Big Green Dragonfly (.5 pts)

Quartz points (.25 pts)

Pink and Purple
Flower Brooch (.5 pts)

Brown and Pink Glass
 Flower Charms (.5 pts)

3 Multicolored Beaded
Flower Brooches (.5 pts)

Beaded Spider on
Multicolor Ball Chain (.25 pts)

Happy Red Flower Brooch (.25 pts) featuring a face bead made by Raynbow.

Black and Yellow Spider
 on a neck wire (.25 pts)

Aqua Tree of Life (.5 pts)

Purple Tree of Life
 with Butterfly (.5 pts)

Cross Necklace with
purple leaf beads (.25 pts)

Star Necklace and Surgical
Steel Earring set (.25 pts)

Blue-green Gods
Eye Necklace (.25 pts)

Millefiore Glass
Chip Beads(1 pts)
 All 5 strands of beads.

Baggie of Plastic Heart
Beads and Chip Beads (.5 pts)
Sorry about the lousy pic. Will try to re-take it later.

Golden Whatsits for
jewelry making (.5 pts)
These are beads on eye pins. They would be fun to use in a longish chain necklace.

Assorted Acrylic
Rhinestones (.5 pts)

Baggie of wooden beads
that look like vases (.5 pts)

Send by Aug 28th
Zelda.Suicide to LaughingLark-- Knit/Crochet/Yarn Box (2)

Send By Aug 28th
 Freestyle to LaughingLark--Random Wool Yarn (.5 pts. for all 3 skeins)
                                   --  8.0 mm US 11 Bamboo circular knitting needles (.5 pts. each)
                                   --Silent Passion batt (1)
                                   Total of 2 points

Send By August 28th
Loves2experiment to LaughingLark--FIGHTING IRISH  2 points

Send by August 17th
LaughingLark to Rangerbeth- Asymmetrical Flower Necklace #2  (1 point) (sent  8/13)

Send by 8/18
laughinglark to lapoli - tawashi sets 1-4 (1)(sent 8/13)

Send by August 28th
LaughingLark to TheSapphireMoon - blue glass and gem chips (1) (sent 8/23)

Send by 30th Aug
LaughingLark to rubytuesday
Necklaces 1-9  One point for all 9! (1) (sent 8/23)

Started with: 4 pts
Current:  2pts
Pending:  0 pts
Total: 2 pts

« Last Edit: August 24, 2010 06:37:45 AM by LaughingLark » THIS ROCKS   Logged

freestyle
aka ModernSpin

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010 06:32:45 PM »

Shop is OPEN

All items come from a smoke-free, 2 dog house in Alexandria, VA.

HANDSPINNING available for 1-2 pts. based on amount of fiber! PM me if you want your fiber spun and we'll work out the details.

BATTS- 1 POINT EACH

COMING SOON!

BATTS- 2 POINTS EACH

Fluffernutter (2 pts. for both batts pictured)
Texture: smooth
Fiber: superwash merino, tussah silk, mill end wool
Weight: 1.8 oz (total for 2 batts)

BATTS- 3 POINTS EACH

Crazy Girl
Texture: chunky
Fiber: superwash merino, silk, bamboo, milk fiber, threads, firestar, glitz
Weight: 2.0 oz

Fiber Supplies!

Patons Classic Wool (.5 pts. for both remaining skeins)
100% pure new wool
3.5 oz; 223 yds. each
Claim as pink (claimed), red (claimed), blue (2 available), or gray (claimed)

Bamboo circular knitting needles (.5 pts. each)
8.0mm (US 11) Claimed
9.0mm (US 13)
10.0mm (US 15)

Claims
Made from me:
Freestyle to LaughingLark - Random Wool Yarn (.5 pts. for all 3 skeins)
                                   - 8.0 mm US 11 Bamboo circular knitting needles (.5 pts. each)
                                   - Silent Passion batt (1)
freestyle to oneredboot - patons classic wool (red + pink) (1)
freestyle to TheSapphireMoon - 5 bags of scraps (1)

Made by me:
Velvet Rose to freestyle - Fiber Scraps Pack, 8 oz. Merino (3 pts.)
                                 - Paper crafters pack (1 pt.)
styupe to freestyle - Seal (1 pt.)

TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010 07:33:49 AM by freestyle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
4 Outfits to Inspire Your Coachella Attire
Ways To Wear White Pants
The Cutout Look Is Perfect For Spring
Head-to-Toe Fashions For Less Than $50
How To Wear Trendy Short Suits
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...