A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 302,080
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Buy Nothing Swap Round 5 Sign Ups CLOSED Send Outs 09/13  (Read 29468 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

froggmomma
« Reply #90 on: August 03, 2010 02:08:14 PM »

Great Job with partners!! I'm so excited to start crafting, but it's a long work week so I may have to hold off til the weekend Cry
I love partners with wists. It makes it so much easier to gauge their style. And I've got a great idea for my partner.

Congrats onegroovyday!!! That's awesome!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: August 03, 2010 02:53:14 PM »

Well my thought along the tattoo questions would be that obviously to get a tattoo of something you'd have to really like it and perhaps it would help your partner in gauging your sense of style and likes  Wink

and to think all I said was "yeah, 4 of them".....and I think I was supposed to say a Celtic turtle on my thigh, a sun with a gecko on my lower back, tribal birthsigns of my kids between my shoulder blades, and a tribal design on the top of my foot.

yeaaaa. I got the perfect partner. I'm excited to get started. I've already stalked her and have a list of ideas.

so glad that I was easy to get ideas for...................and likewise.... I know exactally what I am going to make as well... I do have a few questions and will PM you later...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

a.k.a.-"Ladybuggirl!"

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 03, 2010 03:07:43 PM »

Thanks for clarifying the tattoo question I had...in case my partner is interested...I have a rainbow with a cloud on one end and my name on the other on my upper right shoulder blade, three small ladybugs on a vine on my left ankle, and a large tattoo of a fairy across my lower back with the words 'faith', 'hope', 'charity'. 

I already have items planned out that I'm going to make for my partner!  And her daughter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
beki710

Partly confused all of the time...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: August 03, 2010 03:18:31 PM »

Ah I'm sorry if the tattoo question was confusing! I'd love to have a tattoo but unfortunately I have severe eczema and I can't seeing a tattoo going down too well with that...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #94 on: August 03, 2010 05:18:39 PM »

I'm so excited to start crafting for my partner! I have so many ideas I don't know where to start  Smiley

Yay! I've started stalking you and have a few ideas already as well!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
kwality570
« Reply #95 on: August 03, 2010 06:14:46 PM »

I don't have any tattoos because I can't think of anything I like enough to permanently affix it to myself. 
I have a crazy port wine birthmark on my left hand that I say is a natural birthmark. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 03, 2010 08:37:49 PM »

I've been stalking my and I am super excited. She has some awesome tastes and some awesome skills.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #97 on: August 04, 2010 03:21:23 AM »

I've been stalking my and I am super excited. She has some awesome tastes and some awesome skills.

Thank you kindly. I love your taste too. I think a few items from your wists may soon be appearing on my wists.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #98 on: August 04, 2010 03:33:25 AM »

Oops, I just realized that I haven't posted in this thread yet.  Sorry.

I am thrilled with my partner, and we have been in touch a couple of times already.  I am confident that I can put a great package together for her without spending a cent, and my ridiculous craft/fabric stash will breath a sigh of relief at not being quite so cramped.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

suzyyy29
« Reply #99 on: August 04, 2010 06:19:01 AM »

I am so excited to get started! My partner is an excellent fit! Tons of ideas already Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've been a shoeless cobbler for as long as i remember and i'm always having trouble staying put.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Stir fry and Blanching - Chinese Cooking Techniques
How to Make Seared Duck Breast - Food Done Right
How to Make a Stir Fry Meal
How to Make Yakitori
How to Make Pad Thai - Thai Foodcast:
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation
Book Review: Handmade for Baby
Tute Tuesday: Warm Those Piggies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...