A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 307,960
Currently Running With Scissors:
386 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Small Buy Nothing Swap Round 5 Sign Ups CLOSED Send Outs 09/13  (Read 38800 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: August 12, 2010 09:15:11 AM »

Can anyone help me?  Everytime I try to view my partner's wist, it pulls my own wist up.  I've been trying for two days.  I've used the link and typed the address in with the same results.  She added things specifically for my benefit in this swap and I can't see them... grrrr!

Edit:  I just tried viewing a few other wist and they worked fine.  Any ideas?

If her wist is misspelled, that will happen.  Perhaps in her original message/profile she misspelled it and that's why the link doesn't work either? 

what she said.  thats the only reason i can think of it wist itself is working fine. 

i finished a few smalls last night.... i keep putting off the large because im nervous and dont know if i can do it but i need to get going.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #151 on: August 12, 2010 09:33:13 AM »

Thanks, I finally got into my partner's wist.  There was a symbol left out of the link. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: August 12, 2010 03:43:16 PM »

I giggle every time I look at the project I am working on right now. Cheesy  I wish I could be there when I partner and her daughter open the swap package! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
beki710

Partly confused all of the time...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: August 12, 2010 04:10:57 PM »

I want to be crafting right now, I just gotta finish my pokemon swap. Well I was crafting today when my boyfriend rang and broke up with me. I don't wanna mope but it has set my crafting schedule back a bit. Trying to remedy it with The Twilight Saga (don't judge me I need it!) and muchos wine. I'm so glad to hear everyone's craftoing is going well and I shall join the foray this week Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

teachart
« Reply #154 on: August 12, 2010 05:55:19 PM »

I want to be crafting right now, I just gotta finish my pokemon swap. Well I was crafting today when my boyfriend rang and broke up with me. I don't wanna mope but it has set my crafting schedule back a bit. Trying to remedy it with The Twilight Saga (don't judge me I need it!) and muchos wine. I'm so glad to hear everyone's craftoing is going well and I shall join the foray this week Smiley

Sorry to hear about the break up  Sad  Sounds like you need some art therapy! I know crafting has SAVED me during stressful times!
Hope you enjoy Twilight (not my thing but to each her own  Wink) And especially enjoy the vino! You've inspired me to go pour a glass (I'll help you drown your sorrows from here across the pond!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 12, 2010 08:26:11 PM »

I must send out a big THANK YOU to my partner, rlynn, and her daughter...thanks to them, I have de-stashed one large ball of yarn, and too many little ones to count! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

froggmomma
« Reply #156 on: August 13, 2010 01:48:09 AM »

I'm so sorry beki710. I agree with teachart, I started crocheting again after my ex broke up with me. I hadn't done it since I was a kid.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He asked, and I said yes.
I'm looking for Home Interiors resin butterflies, and License plates from other states. PM me for swap info. I love to swap.
zombiecazz
« Reply #157 on: August 13, 2010 04:50:04 AM »

Aw Beki that sucks.
My crafting really goes out the window when I'm sad too. I find that reading Fan fiction at Twilighted.com really helps.
My OH has some issues and we're not speaking at the moment. I'm trying tough love at the moment, it's really hard.

I've started a small thing which off course is taking me hours, but I think it'll be really cool. Grin
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010 04:51:10 AM by zombiecazz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

karin_

Swedish craftster!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: August 13, 2010 07:39:48 AM »

Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a start on my crafts this week as I had hoped. I have been super busy with the preparations for my friend's wedding, I didn't realize how much time it would take... I did start to gather supplies and plan out one of my items, but serious sewing will have to wait until the 21st. Luckily I have  a whole week off then, so I will have tons of time to craft then!

So sorry to hear about the break up, Beki! Sad But I agree with everyone that crafting is the best coping mechanism.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 13, 2010 07:48:46 AM »

Beki *(HUGS)*

I finished rlynn's very de-stashing item last night, now I'm onto work on something else.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...