Swap name: Small Buy Nothing Swap Round 5
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Beki710
Sign-up date range: August 1- August 15
Date to send item by: September 13
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Age requirement? 16 per Craftster rules
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Details of swap:
Are you running out of space for all your craft items? Do you have boxes overflowing with fabric, jars full of beads and drawers full of wool? Do you keep buying more items to craft with but never get rid of anything? Got so many items 'just in case'? If that's the case this swap could very well be for you! This swap is a 3 point swap and everything you craft must be made from materials that you already own! Whether you make 1 large item, 1 medium and 2 smalls or 3 smalls is up to you. There is also no theme to this swap anything can be crafted as long as you already have the supplies. As there is no theme it is highly recommended that you have some form of stalkable site such as a Wist to help out your partner. (you can get a Wist at http://wists.com/
)Please note this is not a supplies swap, items sent must be crafted
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: beki710Guide to the Point System
Large = 3 Points Medium = 2 Points Small = 1 Point
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
Name of swap: Small Buy Nothing Swap Round 5
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (yes/no)
Do you have a camera to take photos of received items?
Do you agree to post on the swap board at least once a week?
What Type of Crafts do you do?
Is there anything you would particularly like to receive?
Anything you would not like to receive?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Are you opposed to receiving recycled or repurposed items?
so you prefer practical or decorative items?
Any Piercings or Tattoos?
Please List Your 5 Favourite Themes (Masquerade, stripes etc)
What Colours do you Like?
What Colours don't you like?
Favourite TV shows?
Favorite Pastimes besides crafting?
Favorite Games (board, online, video, etc)
Do you have a wist, blog or Etsy favorites?
Is there anything else you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO Beki710 VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
List of Approved Participants:
3. Miss Barbara
5. teachart Welcome first time Swapper!!
12. cinnamon teal
16. rainysunshine789 Welcome First time Swapper!!
22. suzyyy29 Welcome First Time Swapper!!