A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,967
Currently Running With Scissors:
686 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Punk/Crust Patch Swap?  (Read 2523 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

wasteraab
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2010 01:13:13 PM »

Can I join this swap? Cheesy I'm in need of patches and I've been making a lot lately
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2010 09:05:12 PM »

Love Arrogant SOB'S, but you should PM everyone involved with your address and what you like what you want, etc. I don't see a problem in you joining, wasteraab, if everyones fine with sending out three packages? Everyone should agree on a crafting time, and that there really going to S/O, etc., etc. before we really start.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2010 10:05:10 PM »

Or if more people are interested we can just have a public swap! Maybe once its actually open for sign ups more people will join. I'll organize it too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BudgeIsCool
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010 02:54:58 PM »

We could pair up, I think that might be easier. I just want to know who I'm swapping with so I can get started ASAP  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a whole bunch of fliers advertising a series of concerts (but all the fliers are the same), does anyone want them?
MinorPunk56
Jailbait Rock n' Roll

Crafting is in my blood! Just not in my geneology.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010 03:23:39 PM »

Im also in school, so long crafting time is good.  I propose we use that traditional swap form and fill that out, but just add whatever we think is important.
Since there are four, we could pair up and it can be a mini swap, but still private if we want.
We could do it via email so we have a way to exchange photos?

Just throwing ideas out there C:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(To The Tune of "The Llama Song")Here's a needle, there's a needle, and some yarn between the needles, cast on, knit, purl, always knitting, knitty, knitty, purl.

Proud new owner of a Baby Lock 400!  Any advice for the newbie? PM
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010 04:52:13 PM »

Im also in school, so long crafting time is good.  I propose we use that traditional swap form and fill that out, but just add whatever we think is important.
Since there are four, we could pair up and it can be a mini swap, but still private if we want.

BudgelsIsCool and I have already PMed each other band interests and etc. I've sent a PM to wasteraab to see if she/he wants to join officially, then we'll figure out what would be best based on the response.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MinorPunk56
Jailbait Rock n' Roll

Crafting is in my blood! Just not in my geneology.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010 07:53:58 PM »

BudgelsIsCool and I have already PMed each other band interests and etc. I've sent a PM to wasteraab to see if she/he wants to join officially, then we'll figure out what would be best based on the response.
wow!  Way to take the initiative!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(To The Tune of "The Llama Song")Here's a needle, there's a needle, and some yarn between the needles, cast on, knit, purl, always knitting, knitty, knitty, purl.

Proud new owner of a Baby Lock 400!  Any advice for the newbie? PM
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2010 08:34:39 PM »

wow!  Way to take the initiative!

I want this to happen:) And not just keep talking about what we could do and should do and yada yada
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2010 08:08:15 AM »

Blergh, this is a little hard to figure out-
How many patches does everyone want to make? Or should we just leave it up to partners to decide?
If that is, we have come to an conclusion to just pair up? Or is a group swap still in discussion?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2010 12:07:28 AM »

Since theres already four people involved I think it would just be easier to do a public swap, and then maybe more people will join. Since its hard for everyone to get organized and agree on something. I'll organize it, and everyone will get one partner and it would be a... 3 or 4 point swap? So about three or four patches. Sound good?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Russian Designers Propose a Trampoline Walkway
Architectural Firm Plans to Build a Cantilever Wine Museum in Lavaux
Coffee Cups Designed with Little Creatures Inside
Julia Morgan and the Ecole Des Beaux-Arts
Using Design Passion to Make the World Better - Ross Floate
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...