Swap name: Unique Pin Cushion!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: blupaisan
Sign-up date range: 8.1.10 - 8.14.10
Date to send item by:9.1.10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): not at all, have at it, everyone!!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO This will not be a big swap - the perfect time to send internationally...
Additional Age requirement? less than 110 years old please
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES I just don't act like it...
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
The long awaited pin cushion swap! Make 'em as wacky as you please or as artsy as your little crafty heart desires! As long as it is unique and to your partners probable liking, we can't wait to see it! No size limitation as far as I am concerned...
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap Unique Pin Cushion
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What are some themes around which your partner can create for you?
What are your fave color(s) or color combos, maybe to match your sewing room?
What are a few things that you really want your partner to stay away from in terms of color, materials, themes, etc.?
Do you have alergies? To what?
Do you have things in your home that might make your partner reacte in terms of alergies?
Would you like to say small med or large for your cushion, or let the choice be to your partner's whims?
Would you like pins to go with it? It might look more finished , for instance if it is a porcupine it would...
Anything else you wish to include for info?
Will you please promise not to flake so I wont get a migraine?
Do you have a way to post pics of what you receive?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
THANKS, ALL AND WELCOME!!Approved swappers_blupaisan
(sent and rec'd) partnered with melinda06sue (sent and rec'd)juliminustheE
(sent and rec'd) partnered with tonistagg(sent and rec'd)Lylyfai
(sent and rec'd) partnered with gamemom42 (sent and rec'd)craftycakelady
(sent and rec'd) partnered with beeker (sent and rec'd)gamemom42
WE are all done!! horray.