Swap name: Gnomes and Mushrooms Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: CKLNH
Sign-up date range: July 30 - August 13th (sooner if we reach 20 ppl before Aug 13th)
Date to send item by: Sept 15th
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20 (this is my first time hosting so I want to keep the group small)
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
Additional Age requirement? 18
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Yay for gnomes and mushrooms!!!!! Personally - I LOVE them!! Cute little guys with the pointy hat and little beard :-) And who can have a gnome without a mushroom?? This swap is going to be a 5pt swap. You can mix and match to come up to the 5 pts.. At least one item MUST be handmade - and all 5pts worth of items can be handmade if you wish. The items sent must either include a mushroom and/or a gnome.. Make sure you send a fabulous package you would want to receive yourself. Feel free to add extra goodies to make sure your partner feels spoiled :-) Your best tool is to have good communication with your partner so everything stays fair and balanced.
HERE IS HOW THE 5PT SYSTEM WORKS:
Large= 3 points
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?(yes is necessary for this swap)
Confirm that are at least 18 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What crafts can you make?
What crafts would you like to receive?
What do you dislike?
Do you prefer cutesy or creepy gnomes?
This is a 5 point swap, but would you be interested in crafting more (you must agree any more crafting with your partner)?
Do you have a wist or website that you would like to show your partner? Please list the links here:
Do you have access to a camera and agree to post pictures of what you receive in the gallery and take pictures of what you send (just in case)?
Do you agree to post regularly (once a week minimum) in the thread ?
Is there anything else you would like your partner or the organizer to know? (Anything that would help them craft for you.)
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER CKLNH VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Please use the following labels when PMing me:
Gnomes and Mushrooms Swap question
Gnomes and Mushrooms package sent
Gnomes and Mushrooms package received
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.