A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 299,134
Currently Running With Scissors:
556 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 58
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Discussion Round 61-63  (Read 39416 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #320 on: September 20, 2010 05:35:11 AM »

I'll start working on my wish list today. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #321 on: September 20, 2010 05:50:26 AM »

I'll start working on my wish list today. 

make sure each section has a min of 8 things. the more the easier  to get claimed. I am just thrilled you want to play with us we are a pretty great group of fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
laura3850
« Reply #322 on: September 20, 2010 10:28:51 AM »

Missingwillow - welcome! I'm new to the swap this month and now completely addicted! I was in a bit of a creative slump, and this swap has cured that for me  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

claire313

Make Tea, Not War!

« Reply #323 on: September 20, 2010 05:56:12 PM »

just finished design vigilante's hat AND scarf! the scarf came out so awesome i have plans to make about a dozen more haha just gotta find more tshirts Wink maybe i'll add it to my list... send me your (non-skeevy) tshirts! Cheesy

DV, i'll probably send these out on Saturday Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RebelTrendsetter
You Can't Always Judge a Yarn by it's Roving.

Part time Domestic Goddess, full time Art Geek

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #324 on: September 20, 2010 06:01:40 PM »

just finished design vigilante's hat AND scarf! the scarf came out so awesome i have plans to make about a dozen more haha just gotta find more tshirts Wink maybe i'll add it to my list... send me your (non-skeevy) tshirts! Cheesy

DV, i'll probably send these out on Saturday Smiley

Oooo! That sounds exciting!! I love things reconstructed out of Tshirts (I have that 101 t-shirt transformations book). Can't wait to receive! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly Known As: DesignVigilante
Pintrest! -- Etsy Shop --
babalina58

« Reply #325 on: September 20, 2010 06:56:51 PM »

Haha..OK you all know the story of the dog ate my homework...Wekk I remade my little birds and sent today I was up all night making little birds LOL...OK come with me on a mental journey. I have a dog her name is bella, She was a very abused little girl never got to chew on bones or toys and lived in a tiny cage she could not even turn around in and peed and poo herself until it burned off the pads on here little feet. Well the Boston rescue got her and then they gave her to me when out other one passed. Well, we have our ups and downs with her as she is a mess but a total joy and we are glad she is living like a queen now not the horrific way she was  Cry

We have had her 2 1/2 years. She is a joy and we love her but boy oh boy someone else would have given her back. She will eat anything under the sun...my flip flops, DH shoes, couch, chairs, pens, toys, you name it she will eat it so we keep everything up and she is cool with all her toys NORMALLY....now our sectional couch is big, behind it I have the grand kids HUGE kitchen the mega deluxe thing that is massive and tall so it is like a room divider and when I am ironing I have the board set right there in front of the kitchen for a little while not a big deal and it does not stay there...OK I wan in the back of the house and then came out and around the corner and OMG Bella had climbed on the back of the couch jumped onto the kids kitchen and then down onto the ironing board..I don't know how she did not fall or flip it but I came out and she was so proud she had ate my birds..She tore them to hell and looked so proud with one in her mouth when I came in. I could not even get my camera quick enough...it looked like Silvester got Tweety but stuffing all over not feathers....She was oh so proud she was happy and was like mommy look I ate the birdies Shocked Cry Cheesy it was cute...But not at 3:00 this morning when I was still up making little birds LOL...

Got to love a dog sometimes huh the little moments....I would not trade her we have just adapted to her and her off the wall behavior but I would not have ever thought somethign not to be safe on the ironing board...Gah, live and learn...
   She hates birds OMG hates them we have ducks and geese and some doves that play in the yard and no way she hates them..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rainysunshine789
« Reply #326 on: September 20, 2010 07:03:48 PM »

Omg, best dog story ever! Lol. 

Got some supplies today.  I'm looking forward to making another purse.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will sew for stamps!  Or swap stamps for fabric!  Send me a message for a personal swap!

http://pinterest.com/laneyruth/

OTT Swap Secret Pal Round 2 ~ Gathering ideas, crafting, sending, or sent.  Maybe. 
Inchies Mania Swap ~ Set #1 done, Set #2 begun
Jar of Whimsies Rd 12 ~ Partners! Stalk
craftybeachgirl

Class of 09' ROCKS... I DID IT!!

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 20, 2010 08:34:07 PM »

That dog is totally nuts LOL she is cute as can be but off the wall crazy! She ate the siding on the house all the way down the wall.....so at least it is even LOL

I just came on to see what is going on I updated my list a bit added more for the kids and a few gifts for adults...

I am happy with a box of supplies off my list to some will be for school, stash building and some gifts
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pink flamingos, palm trees, flip flops, and living at the beach... Can life get better?

www.wists.com/craftybeachgirl
babalina58

« Reply #328 on: September 20, 2010 08:39:40 PM »

Omg, best dog story ever! Lol.  

Got some supplies today.  I'm looking forward to making another purse.

Giggling~ you can make me one Smiley I love me some bags that is forsure!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010 08:40:43 PM by babalina58 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

bergman
« Reply #329 on: September 21, 2010 04:31:05 AM »

We have a simliar story but we adopted a cat from a shelter. it is the same thing this cat his name is roy and he will chew on anything from  wires to sandles and power cords that are pluged into the wall. If he doesn't have enough food in his bowl (only crumbs or just a few pieces left) and it is the middle of the night he will walk on the back of the bed where are heads are and chew on my bedside light untill i get up and put more food in the bowl.   pet they really do have their own personality
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 58 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Style Beachy Waves
How to Style Short Hair
How to Get a Braided Up-Do
How to Curl Your Hair With a Straightener
How to Style Side-Swept Bangs
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...