A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
790 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Super Simple Apron Swap Round 2 (Sign ups CLOSED; Send out 9/6)  (Read 26055 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

laurasaurus
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: August 10, 2010 06:53:34 PM »

I think I'm going to go post the aprons I've made in the couple of years I was away from Craftster. I haven't posted anything I've made (except for a few swaps in the last couple of months) since like...2006? 2005? Who knows. That way, my partner for this swap will be able to stalk me more effectively Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi.
Ekioart
Queen of Procrastination

Working on it....No Really, I am......sorta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: August 10, 2010 06:53:52 PM »

Yay two days I've been sketching several different designs. I do hope I can use one, but even if I can't i cannot wait to start!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm bringing sexy back, I think I dropped it somewhere between the donut shop and the Cheesecake Factory.

My etsy shop
http://Ekioart.etsy.com
My Wists!
http://www.wists.com/Ekioart
I blather on about stuff here.
http://ekioart.blogspot.com/
jennsa75
« Reply #122 on: August 10, 2010 08:44:17 PM »

I think I'm going to go post the aprons I've made in the couple of years I was away from Craftster. I haven't posted anything I've made (except for a few swaps in the last couple of months) since like...2006? 2005? Who knows. That way, my partner for this swap will be able to stalk me more effectively Grin

Good idea! I hope I will be able to do some effective stalking.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in small, inexpensive personal swaps? PM me
Lady Lovecraft
« Reply #123 on: August 10, 2010 10:00:44 PM »

hi guys! since i previously had shown interest in this swap, i just thought id stop by to say that, sadly, i wont be joining. my little sisters birthday is comming up and she loves to cook so im going to make her an apron instead:) but thanks to this swap idea i probably wouldnt of thought of making her one otherwise! and i cant wait for the gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sjconner
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2010 07:42:37 AM »

Yea!  I was able to join.  I can't wait.  I don't think my DH knows what he is in for now that I have discovered swaps!   Grin

I too craft at the dining table - if I can find it with all the kids' stuff.  I have to put everything away because the kids will pack off my stuff or change my sewing machine settings.   Shocked  Aaaargh!

Susan
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2010 10:06:12 AM »

I have to put everything away because the kids will pack off my stuff or change my sewing machine settings.   Shocked  Aaaargh!

I hear ya - I have a two year old, and I have to make sure that everything is put away every time and behind doors. It's a bit of a PITA, especially if I start a project that I will not be able to finish in one sitting. Most of my sewing projects are small now, for just that reason...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Audania1
Christmas crafting all year round...

Magic always comes with a price

« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2010 11:53:20 AM »

I have to put everything away because the kids will pack off my stuff or change my sewing machine settings.   Shocked  Aaaargh!

I hear ya - I have a two year old, and I have to make sure that everything is put away every time and behind doors. It's a bit of a PITA, especially if I start a project that I will not be able to finish in one sitting. Most of my sewing projects are small now, for just that reason...

LOL! I'm in the same department. Small projects, quick fix holes in clothes, anything tiny. I have a 3 1/2 year old and an 8 month old and Elli (my oldest) is always saying "Mommy, what are you making for me today?" which is really cute until she finds out that it's nothing. Then we have a fit. I have to get the crafts in during nap-time or bed-time - no neglecting the kids! :} LOL! She likes to twist the nobs and change the tension and that..... well, it just sucks.
I can't wait to get this started! Woohoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sjconner
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2010 08:35:51 PM »

My kidlets are always in my stuff ... being teenagers hasn't changed that.  They are 14, 13, 11, and 5.  I taught the three oldest to crochet and now they think they have the run of my crafting goodies!  Tongue 

I can't wait for my partner's info!

Susan
THIS ROCKS   Logged
frosty772
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2010 11:11:27 PM »

Im looking forward to this swap!!  I love making aprons as they are ususally so fast and fun to do.  I love making them for swaps or if i want to sew and cant think of anything to make I usually make up an apron cause I hate not sewing something!!  If its ok I will show just some of my faves that ive made!!

See I love aprons!!! (sorry I was only going to show a few but then I kept saying "Oh I wanna show this one too!!"   Grin  Grin  Grin
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010 11:16:29 PM by frosty772 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

<b>Like what you see here??  It might be in my shop!!<b>
http://www.frosty772.etsy.com

<b>I wist!! Lets do a personal swap!!!<b>
http://www.wists.com/Frosty772

Moderndayvictorians .blogspot.com
BoyceMachine
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2010 12:03:43 AM »

Those aprons are lovely...you've made me nervous now to make something beautiful.   Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life's a garden.  Dig it.

www.wists.com/Boycemachine
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Remove Date/Time Stamp from Your Photos
New Mic Test - Product review
How to Use Vanishing Point Tool in Photoshop
How to Import Brushes in Photoshop
How to Create Grey Hair in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...