A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,114
Currently Running With Scissors:
716 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Gypsy Swap Round 2 Gallery Sendouts 7/31  (Read 8613 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2010 01:01:32 PM »

:'D TOTAL WINSAUCE! I got my package from Turtleslovecabbage today <3 I'm not worthyyyyy *bows* I love youuu :'D
I hope you received what I sent you or that it will arrive soon, and also I hope that the other thing I sent in place of the sort of failed item arrives safely and soon!!! <3
On the side note... *stabs my photobucket* Work damn you!
Anyways.....

The epic package of winsauce <3 I woke up and wobbled out of my room half asleep and my dad's like "That package you've been waiting for is sitting on the kitchen counter." I was like "D: Seriously?! *runs into kitchen, yoinks, runs back into bedroom* Yeaaaaaaaaah" My dad was just kinda like "...Ooookay then.... By the way I got you a huge bucket full of river rock for tomorrow, make sure those kids paint slow or you'll run out!" ((I'm running a children's art booth tomorrow for part of my senior project <3 Then the day after I start school I'm demonstrating charcoal in an art gallery, I'm really nervous and excited))

After struggling to get the tape off (I'm good at taping the hell out of things, but I'm terrible at getting tape off of things), I got to this point and my expression was basically this: O____O But with my jaw dropped a bit lol Cheesy

Okay, this necklace is hardcore gorgeous!!! I think I will be wearing this tomorrow to art in the park

These are so freaking cool! I feel seriously dumb saying this, but I have trouble telling if something is an anklet or a bracelet though, but they fit both my wrists and my ankles so I think I can get away with my stupidity this time Wink   ((Unless it turned out I was completely wrong?! But I hope I'm not! Please correct me if I'm mistaken!!))

*Girlish squeal* I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!! :'D This is the most amazing bag ever!!!!! Turtleslovecabbage, please note, I officially worship you. <3 Also, you may have entertained me a little too much xP I'm going to probably play with those tassels randomly and just wander around my house with this until I can go out with it (Oh hey, I get to go out tomorrow, I can use this for some of my things, I promise to be very careful and keep it clean <3 )

Wearing the necklace <3 <3 <3 (Oops, I just noticed that the bottom loop got upturned when I'd put it on xP My bad!!)

Anklet of winsauce <3

Bracelet of winsauce Cheesy

Trying to be all awesome with the bag <3 ((Please ignore my bizarre hair and goofy tired face xP I hadn't been awake very long and I'm not very photogenic when I first wake up hahaha... Also, because I get comments about not looking my age quite often, I swear I am 17!! I'm turning 18 on September 25th, I am not a middle schooler, I am not 10, I am not 12, I am not 15, I am not a freshman, I am a high school senior who is quite short. Smiley ))
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010 01:04:21 PM by Fullmoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
Staar84
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2010 01:30:14 PM »

According to the DC, wanderluster got her package on monday, but I haven't heard from her. But this was what was in her package:

a bellydancing skirt

a tarot card bad (I also bought a deck of tarot cards, but I forgot to take a picture, but it was this one)

And a Hamsa papercutting. I cut out the hand and framed it, so there wasn't all of that extra paper around it.

(So it kind of looks like this:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist

Hi, my name is Erin and I'm addicted to swapping...

International Snack Swap
Star Trek V
One Tiny Monster Swap
Fullmoon
Femailler

Artistic Spazzmatazz

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2010 03:33:43 PM »

A few things.
1: I had to google Hamsa cuz I'd never heard of it but it looks epic xD
2: That tarot bag is epic win!
3: Omfg, I am even more in love with my bag now, it fits my school stuff and my phone perfectly!!! I might not have to worry much now about a new school bag x) <3 Only days I'd really need a bigger bag are if I have to carry a bunch of textbooks around (I'm only going to have one or two classes where I need a textbook and my school has home sets and class sets in most cases) or if i bring my laptop to school (And it's very very very rare that I bring my laptop. I've only brought it with me maybe two times in my years of high school Cheesy )
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010 03:34:22 PM by Fullmoon » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/lunaestrelladesign/
Deviantart: http://melonpan-alichan.deviantart.com/

Will happily do personal swaps Smiley I'm busy so I may be a bit slow, but I do enjoy swapping <3
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2010 05:59:15 PM »

Gorgeous stuff!!! I love all of the packages that have been posted so far! The necklace and the hamsa cut out are really unique! Starr, I'm sorry that your partner bugged out on ya, I am working on getting you an angel and I'll wrap that situation up tomorrow night.

Everyone else: Remember to post pictures of what you received to thank your partner, and so I can make sure that swap requirements have been fulfilled on your partner's end! I wanna start giving feedback! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
ScrappySue
Tutorial Contributor

Oh, not you. We named the monkey Jack.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2010 08:03:19 PM »

all amazing inspirational sends, I need a closer look at all of these!
S
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've started a wist!
http://wists.com/scrappysue
working on the Teesha Moore craftalong
Destashing the craft room
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2010 03:22:51 AM »

Everyone welcome ScrappySue! Our second angel! Smiley

Also, we have some receivers who haven't posted pics yet, please do so soon so I can leave feedback for you and your partner

If there is anyone who has received who hasn't told me yet, please do so at your earliest convenience.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2010 10:16:23 AM »

I just received my package from the fantastic Morrigan-le-Faye and am just thrilled with what she sent!  I now have a pouch that will fit one of my tarot decks, a medallion that will very soon be incorporated into a beading project and some bells that will go on a doorknob and remind me of her whenever I hear them.

I have a small herd of sheep but can't spin or knit.  To get me started she sent some roving and hand carved (!!!) me a spindle.  That was very thoughtful, I am so excited to try spinning! 

Also in my box of goodies were some beaded strings with kuchi coins at the end.  I have a gypsy room upstairs that will soon be my craft room, I plan to incorporate these in there with my torans and Moroccan shelves. 

Finally, and I can't believe this, she crocheted me this beautiful shawl.  She has crochet listed on her profile as a craft she would like to learn.  She needs to remove that because she absolutely knows how!  This is a brand new craft for her, it came out gorgeous!  I just love the red sequined flowers she incorporated in it.  My husband remarked how much he knows I will love it in a few months when it starts getting cold.  He said you will wear that thing all the time and he's right!  I will treasure my gypsy shawl always and am so honored she sent it to me.  She should be very proud, it came out just beautiful. 

I am so very happy I got to participate in this swap, and love everything I received!  Thank you, Morrigan!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog

I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.
morrigan_le_faye
Come to the dark side - we have cookies....

currently obsessed with fibres! :D

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2010 12:52:31 PM »

I'm soooo happy that you like your package! Cheesy Cheesy
You really deserved a cool package because you've been such a great replacement partner! And I am proud now that I know that you like your gypsy shawl that much. *blushes*
Thank YOU so much for making this swap so fantastic for me! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Staar84
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2010 04:20:42 PM »

That bag is gorgeous! I love that fabric
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist

Hi, my name is Erin and I'm addicted to swapping...

International Snack Swap
Star Trek V
One Tiny Monster Swap
Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2010 04:32:25 PM »

Finally received my package from Saturn. This was the second try - the first attempt disappeared into postal oblivion for a few weeks before being returned to her for no apparent reason.

Photos coming as soon as I can set up for an action shot.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Sun Star Image Effect Part 2/2
How to Choose a Wardrobe for an Outdoor Portrait Part 1/2
How to Choose a Wardrobe for an Outdoor Portrait Part 2/2
How to Understand what is Important in a Portrait
How to Create Image Rhythm and Balance Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...