A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
358 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Round 13 Gallery (Sent out August 18, 2010)  (Read 35100 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

strwberesh0rtcke
« Reply #190 on: August 28, 2010 10:05:32 PM »

Whew! I was finally able to upload pictures of the last 5 secrets I received!

Emotional Scars - I cannot tell you how much those words could have come straight out of my mouth. I know exactly what you are feeling. Hang in there! Things always find a way of working themselves out.

Zombies - Best secret ever! I agree though, dogs are way more loyal (and definitely much cuter) than most friends.

Life of Luxury - I hope this doesn't come out too harsh, but there's a HUGEEEE difference between only wanting to make enough money to lead a decent life, and having no ambition. Wouldn't it be better if he does something that he loves, while not making as much money? Also, if you are so concerned with having more than enough money, maybe you should take that into your own hands and pursue a career that has a big payoff, instead of depending on your boyfriend to do it.

Needy Roommate - I would gently approach the topic with her. She might genuinely have no idea how you're feeling.

Spanking - It's one thing that you want to teach your own siblings a lesson (although I DO NOT condone spanking) but what kind of people out there go up to random strangers and suggest that they spank their kids? That absolutely blows my mind!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I REALLY want some funny hoop-framed embroidery! Wanna do a personal swap?
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #191 on: August 29, 2010 02:49:02 AM »

To the poster who moved to California and hasn't made any friends. Feel free to message me anytime. I've lived in California all my life and my life is often peppered with a lack of friends. I wont judge.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

udhillb
I live a knitting life, everything else is secondary. "Want to go out for a drink?" "Nope, sorry, I have a project at home that I'm close to finishing."

« Reply #192 on: August 29, 2010 07:38:32 AM »

Okay, I have updated the first post on what everyone has received and posted and if their secrets have been received or not. Please check it and PM me if it is not accurate!

I can't stress enough to you to please please please PM me as soon as possible after receiving a secret. Many people are worried that theres are lost and want to resend. I'd hate for someone to have to do that if the receiver just hasn't updated me yet. I guess if they don't show up by Saturday I will ask people for their proof or to resend.

Also, please remember, your feedback depends on whether or not you post the pictures to this gallery. If you need help on figuring out how to post pictures here, please PM me.

It has been great seeing all the secrets!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

udhillb
I live a knitting life, everything else is secondary. "Want to go out for a drink?" "Nope, sorry, I have a project at home that I'm close to finishing."

« Reply #193 on: August 29, 2010 07:54:22 AM »

I once caused a bomb scare

I was 11 and forgot to pick up my bag. Unfortunately I happened to leave it right next to an important historical object.

I still feel embarrassed about it. I hope nobody remembers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

coryjo
« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2010 11:16:44 AM »

writing in the bubble repeats the phrase "verbal abuse"

"I finally forgive you"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandodeb
Viva Handmade!

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2010 12:57:49 PM »

I Finally Forgive You - I love the sentiment, and the artwork you did on this is really good!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SarahBlais
« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2010 04:07:31 PM »

Here's the Third Secret that I received -

Text reads: I wish someone would ask me out. I see ugly people out there and wonder how they found someone, but yet I can't. That's really horrible for me to think that, after all I'm fat!

And the Fourth -

Text reads: I have never seen the movie Titanic.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2010 04:08:23 PM by SarahBlais - Reason: wrong photo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #197 on: August 29, 2010 06:23:49 PM »

I received these this week. I'm surprised as I received 6 cards instead of 5. I suspect someone sent me 2 cards. If this is you you need to contact the organizer!
Also sad as this means I've received all of the ones I should be getting.

I completely HATE half my job! I would rather go home sick and risk loosing it than do it. I'm afraid I'm not that good. Although, people tell me I am!

When I adopted my Dog from a shelter, I thought I was saving him... After 10 years of depression, I finally had reason to get up each day &  Let myself experience Unconditional love. It turns out he saved me.

My 9 housemates- My Closest friends throughout college- screwed me over for $340.

More than anything else, I am afraid of being alone.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandodeb
Viva Handmade!

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 30, 2010 01:09:42 PM »

Text around right circle:  "Growing up, my right breast was significantly larger than the left.  I had to have surgery to correct the issue when I was in high school."

Around left circle:  "(They had to remove one pound of breast tissue."
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandodeb
Viva Handmade!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: August 30, 2010 01:11:35 PM »

Breasts:  I LOVE how you cut the paper surrounding the "breasts".  What an artful rendering of your secret!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Learn How to Apply Ombre Eye Makeup
Beauty Quickie: How to Remove Nail Polish
Revenge of the Nerds: Makeup Lessons for Gals With Glasses
Beauty Test Lab: Glove Treatment
Pout-O-Matic Lip Exfoliator Review
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...