A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,058
Currently Running With Scissors:
615 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Round 13 Gallery (Sent out August 18, 2010)  (Read 34468 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2010 10:21:12 AM »

Front -

Back -

"Four years ago, i shared an apartment with my husband AND my boyfriend!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
xTabsx
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2010 03:50:14 PM »

I'm loving these secrets as I could have written most of them... me too only I'm too old old for it only have to been 4 years ago... but 10 years later I'm married to the man I lived with and am as happy as an apple pie xxxxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alice in Craftsterland: received (YAY) and sent...
Crafty Detective: Inspired
Ongoing ATC swap: 4 claims
Number of days not smoked: 27
MissCrafty29
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2010 07:08:02 PM »

Poetry: I too used to write A LOT of poetry. In fact, I have a few books full of it but I don't write at all anymore Sad Mind you it was way before my child was born, that I stopped. I am really not sure where the poetry in me has gone *shrugs* I hope you will one day find your poetic words again.

Sleep: Ah, to have the ability to sleep all day, again Tongue

Paper Crafts: I am definitely a collector of the paper craft supplies!!! Until recently, I had not done a single paper craft in a few years!! I still kept buying though. It is just so fun to look at Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All about the homemade!
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2010 08:11:58 PM »

I got another yesterday, had to wait till today to post it:

"I graduated with so much ambition. I now work in a Co-op. I'm scared I'll still be there in 10/20/30 years time."

on the back: "This is a photo of my graduation. I am somewhere on it ... "
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
KatyMai

Creator of my own little world....

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 08, 2010 09:12:23 AM »

Graduation - I graduate in a years time and am worried i will end up the same way. Just remember that things change, opportunities come to us and hopefully you will be where you want to be soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beki710

Partly confused all of the time...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2010 09:16:48 AM »

Papercraft - I am obsessive with supplies, I buy so much that i never use. In fact at the moment I'm organising a buy nothing swap so that at least me and other hoarders can cut down on some supplies!

Twilight - I love twilight but often get the s*** ripped out of me for it. I always know it's in jest. I kinda feel that they aren't great friends if they would ditch you for liking something they don't
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2010 09:37:41 AM »

Twilight - I have two close friends who truly <3 Twilight - and who told me I had no right to bitch if I hadn't even read the books .... which was a very good point. So I read all four books, didn't really care for them, and proceeded to rag on them - but to be fair, they hack on me about my HP love. Friends won't ditch you because of what you read  - or they shouldn't, at any rate.

Graduation - It's hard to tell where your life will lead you, but I hope that things work out for you.
  Papercraft - some things are valuable just for their potential, i think. That's because I hoard things, too.
Glitter - I agree, glitter is overrated.
Murder She Wrote - it was such a good show - but I'm a Columbo fan, myself.
Shhh - so long as you and your husband are cool, who gives a rat's ass what anyone else thinks? - with the understanding that not all secrets need to be public info. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
udhillb
I live a knitting life, everything else is secondary. "Want to go out for a drink?" "Nope, sorry, I have a project at home that I'm close to finishing."

« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2010 02:03:25 PM »

Twilight - I love the series, but hate to admit it because i'm afraid people will laugh at me. I think they are great books, but not for everyone. I could do without the movies.

Graduation - I know how you feel! Graduating is probably one of the scariest things...so is growing up.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

udhillb
I live a knitting life, everything else is secondary. "Want to go out for a drink?" "Nope, sorry, I have a project at home that I'm close to finishing."

« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2010 02:06:07 PM »

Just a reminder. To gain positive feedback with positive comments you MUST post all of the secrets you receive. If you do not, you will receive positive feedback if you sent all your secrets. However, you will receive a comment along the lines of "did not follow rules of swap, did not post pictures."

Just a reminder. I know there are a few people who have received without posting pictures. I wanted to refresh everyone's memory.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

udhillb

« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2010 02:19:01 PM »

If I am eating something and it tastes "funny" or "not right" I automatically think it has been poisoned! the thought passes quickly enough, but always crosses my mind. how's that for being paranoid?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Apple Tarte Tatin Recipe
Quick and Easy Grilled Watermelon Sundae Recipe
Spiced Pear and Blackberry Eton Mess Recipe
How to Make Ice Pops
Refreshingly Tangy Lemon Square Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...