A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,664
Currently Running With Scissors:
633 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Advent Calendar swap 2010 - send out extended to- 11/11  (Read 25945 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

darkladymajesta
« Reply #220 on: October 22, 2010 07:08:34 PM »

Work has kept me sooo busy but I did manage to finish 2 presents over this week. I bought some more supplies today and can't wait to craft over the weekend Cheesy I am still working on the calendar but I have all the days planned out Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadore-le-rose
« Reply #221 on: October 24, 2010 03:34:08 AM »

Finished 3 things yesterday and am now nearly done, just need to buy a few more things!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmac

kmac at art camp

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #222 on: October 24, 2010 08:44:39 AM »

Feeling the panic. But it's a lovely rainy day here and I have some un interrupted craft time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mom2em
« Reply #223 on: October 24, 2010 01:29:10 PM »

I finished my last thing today!  And I found a big enough box for everything.  So I just need to package it all up and it will be on it's way on Thursday (payday).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
BoyceMachine
« Reply #224 on: October 25, 2010 06:48:26 AM »

Posted! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life's a garden.  Dig it.

www.wists.com/Boycemachine
J_Kieviet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #225 on: October 25, 2010 10:33:24 AM »

My mom (j_kieviet) and I are sharing talents, so while she works on something for my partner, I've finished something for each of our partners, yay:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Mccalls 6337 sewing pattern, if you have a copy you'd be willing to share/give/sell please let me know.  The bag costs $60 and I think perhaps I could make it cheaper/
Angelicus
« Reply #226 on: October 25, 2010 02:35:18 PM »

Just back on the radar having been so busy for the past couple f weeks - sorry jadore-le-rose for doing a complete flake for a week or two.

Can I just put this out there, as people seem to be  either completely organised and done or puching against the so date, that we put the send out date back a week? I know that it would be helpful for me at least (although I could get my package out by the so date it would just taske the pressure off) I don't know what everyone else thinks? As all the partners are in the same country then packages should get there in time shouldn't they? Anyway, just a suggestion...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog:thoughtsonbubblesan dstuff.wordpress.co m

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
MiLady
« Reply #227 on: October 27, 2010 05:29:22 AM »

Just back on the radar having been so busy for the past couple f weeks - sorry jadore-le-rose for doing a complete flake for a week or two.

Can I just put this out there, as people seem to be  either completely organised and done or puching against the so date, that we put the send out date back a week? I know that it would be helpful for me at least (although I could get my package out by the so date it would just taske the pressure off) I don't know what everyone else thinks? As all the partners are in the same country then packages should get there in time shouldn't they? Anyway, just a suggestion...

I would so totally be up for this, a week would be so much help! Just to get all my finishing touches doneIve been working on this flat out for 4 days and I'm so close but so far!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
Mlsocci74
« Reply #228 on: October 27, 2010 06:02:40 AM »

An extra week would be SOOOO helpful for me too.  I am only about half done.  And I just want to send a totally perfect package.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jadore-le-rose
« Reply #229 on: October 27, 2010 07:51:57 AM »

An extra week would be amazing for me as well- I have a few things left to go including the one large item, plus it's a busy week for me. I think I could get it done on time, but an extra week would just take the pressure off a little!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bring A Modern Flair To Classic Labor Day Dishes
How to Make a Brick Oven Style Prosciutto Arugula Pizza
Bacon and Escarole Pizza Recipe
Best Foods For Tailgating At The Game And At Home
How to Cook Bacon Perfectly
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...