A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 312,154
Currently Running With Scissors:
715 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 33
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Advent Calendar swap 2010 - send out extended to- 11/11  (Read 32340 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #210 on: October 16, 2010 02:37:16 PM »

O.O I have lots of supplies and the list of everything I am going to do as well as the purchased items... but I have only completed two of the crafted gifts. And one may be redone because I am not liking the way it turned out :/ I am alive though, just super busy with work, and now crafting Wink
« Reply #211 on: October 17, 2010 01:13:34 AM »

Am finally done making the advent calendar, now I need to finish the writing...just have to hide it so my cousin does not try to steal it...

I have so many presents done I just have to start rounding them all up so I know how many more to make/buy...

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

« Reply #212 on: October 17, 2010 03:00:55 AM »

everyone is so quick...sigh...

I am so busy all the ime - it is actually gettin kind of ridiculousd. However, I was feeling a little unwell yesterday, so I had w whole crafting day away from the world and got thre or four items done.

I still think I'll be pushing right on up to the send out date though  Undecided

Don't frown because someone might be falling in love with your smile.
« Reply #213 on: October 17, 2010 04:13:55 AM »

That's me all done.

Everything's wrapped...my calendar is done and now it's all piled into a big box and sealed up and ready to go!

I'm quite the happy bunny. Wink

Life's a garden.  Dig it.

« Reply #214 on: October 18, 2010 10:16:24 AM »

I am so stupid and also a bit worried now, because this whole time I have been thinking the send out was the 11th of November for some reason and today I've realised I've been reading it wrong the whole time, which means I'm not as far along with crafting as I thought I was- I still have a lot to get done!  Undecided

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #215 on: October 18, 2010 07:12:10 PM »

I am nowhere where I had hoped to be, but that is typical me.  LOL  I have some crafting and buying done, but still a bunch more to do.  Smiley

« Reply #216 on: October 21, 2010 07:33:11 AM »

Ooh...not long to go now! Roll Eyes

Life's a garden.  Dig it.

« Reply #217 on: October 21, 2010 12:53:01 PM »

I'm listening to Christmas music right now and it really makes me want to finish up some crafting.  Unfortunately, I should be working on my school work that is due tomorrow.................
« Reply #218 on: October 21, 2010 02:18:47 PM »

Ok I thought I'd just confirm I am alive and my bedroom floor has been engulfed by this swap for the past month, I am panicking slightly about finishing but I'm pretty sure I can do it. I haven't stopped all month, even had a minor break down at work last week, bursting into tears and not even knowing why, but it's all good now! My mum helped me to do the majority of the actual calendar today, I have taken on rather larger a project than first intended for the christmas day present but now I've started I really want to finish it (I might need to take an extra sneaky week!)

I've sort of left purplegirl to it as she only just started uni, but we have been in contact, hopefully she'll like what I have made.

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.

28 and life to go

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: October 21, 2010 04:18:48 PM »

Just checking in.  I've still got 2 more crafts, plus a couple foods to make.  I plan on doing the foods next weekend, and the crafts this one.  I can't wait to package everything up.  I've got a lot of wrapping to do!

I love planning parties - come to me if you need any ideas!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 33 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jeff Rotter Talks About The Unknown Knowns
Debra Frasier Talks About A Fabulous Fair Alphabet
The Red Queen Book Trailer
Sharie Kohler Talks About My Soul to Keep
Nikki Sixx Talks About Heroin Diaries Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric Plumeria Flowers
Ghosts and Graveyards
Meatless Monday: Stuffed Acorn Squash

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...