A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,383
Currently Running With Scissors:
695 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Advent Calendar swap 2010 - send out extended to- 11/11  (Read 25766 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

princessblueberry
« Reply #320 on: December 03, 2010 05:35:06 PM »

I actually live in a house where lots of people drink tea so no worries.  It appears that the advent calendar did not make the trip very well.  Did it get very damaged?  It is suppose to hang and each box is a magnet.

Only damage was two buff balls fell off of day 5...which I did not even notice till I added gummy bears & sugar plums to the calendar for my son...will get a batter action shot today when he gets up from his napo and we open todays...the pic was taken right after taking the saran wrap off...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Strangers are just family you have not met yet. . .
~Mitch Albom

wist...http://www.wists.com/princessblueberry
MiLady
« Reply #321 on: December 04, 2010 08:34:37 AM »

Would love to know what each day's "history lesson" is all about Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Happiness is the key to success, success is not the key to happiness. If you love what you're doing you will be happy.
yzzilnoaj
« Reply #322 on: December 05, 2010 07:25:14 PM »

Would love to know what each day's "history lesson" is all about Cheesy

I will add them in  Smiley.

Princessblueberry.. .I just didn't want you to have a broken advent calendar you don't have to post a different picture.  I hope you enjoy it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gatheredthreads
« Reply #323 on: December 07, 2010 12:48:56 PM »

You guys need to see the gorgeous hat that Jackie K sent for my LO today:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363980.msg4282017#msg4282017
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing.  ~ Dali
wist
princessblueberry
« Reply #324 on: December 09, 2010 10:04:18 AM »

I seriously need to get caught up on posting pictures!  I have them all taken...today was an awesome pattern from my wist!!!  Am going to make the kitchen set for my daughter's B-Day in January...thank you!  Thank you!  Thank You! 

Yes, yzzilnoaj I was raised Orthodox (Antiochian)...wish I had know that would have opened up so many more crafty ideas!  I have a whole envelope of pictures of icons that I have rescued from the trash, since I hate to see them trashed...postage stamps, magazine pictures, cards, and calendars.  And the bazar was the week before send outs...     
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Mitch Albom

yzzilnoaj
« Reply #325 on: December 12, 2010 05:35:52 AM »

I seriously need to get caught up on posting pictures!  I have them all taken...today was an awesome pattern from my wist!!!  Am going to make the kitchen set for my daughter's B-Day in January...thank you!  Thank you!  Thank You! 

Yes, yzzilnoaj I was raised Orthodox (Antiochian)...wish I had know that would have opened up so many more crafty ideas!  I have a whole envelope of pictures of icons that I have rescued from the trash, since I hate to see them trashed...postage stamps, magazine pictures, cards, and calendars.  And the bazar was the week before send outs...     

I am so glad you like the pattern!  I hope you enjoy making it for your daughter. 

I took wish I knew about our similar religious  background too. I probably would have done some different crafts too.  Oh well...I just hope you are enjoying the presents I made as much as I am enjoying the ones you made.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
princessblueberry
« Reply #326 on: December 12, 2010 11:18:47 AM »

Totally!!! Love the icon on yesterdays box!!! Was not going to open it in the morning cause I was in a rush to get out as I was hosting a table at the woman's tea.  Even mom sad it was a total God thing. The blue box matched my mom's outfit for the tea and the blue flower hair clip I made the day before and totaly made for the perfect picture of mom!!! It is going to be her Christmas picture this year! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Mitch Albom

yzzilnoaj
« Reply #327 on: December 13, 2010 02:17:55 PM »

Totally!!! Love the icon on yesterdays box!!! Was not going to open it in the morning cause I was in a rush to get out as I was hosting a table at the woman's tea.  Even mom sad it was a total God thing. The blue box matched my mom's outfit for the tea and the blue flower hair clip I made the day before and totaly made for the perfect picture of mom!!! It is going to be her Christmas picture this year! Cheesy

I am so pleased that you like it!  I had a great deal of fun with the glitter!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MareMare
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Bath and Beauty Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Soapmakers do it with bubbles

Don't be a soap licker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: August 23, 2011 07:11:12 PM »

Hey peeps, just wanted to let you know that I have posted sign-ups for the 2011 round of this swap! Hope to see you there!

Sign-ups through Sept 6

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=388992.msg4605340#msg4605340
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Soaps by MareMare Blog Updated! 5/21

~Calling all Quilters! It's time to join the 2014 Quiltalong!~

Love painting your nails? Check out the Awesome Manicure Thread!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Bratwurst and Midwest Coneys
New York Hot Dog vs. Chicago Hot Dog
Ham and Cheese with Beer Mustard at Eastern District
Atlanta and West Virginia Hot Dogs and Coleslaw
Sonoran Hot Dog with Tomatilla Salsa
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...