A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,561
Currently Running With Scissors:
371 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: i worry, i throw my fear around..  (Read 3963 times)
Tags for this thread: miniature , guitar , faux_food  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kunoni
can't stay inside the lines..

fly away...

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2010 02:39:19 PM »

..But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain.
The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain.
(guess which song?)

yep. Hi! i make miniatures and dollhouse items. Well, i do other things too but still.
um.. these are some recent items I've made that involve clay. I use cold porcelain clay.
did i ever tell you guys my jawbreaker theory?
no i didn't. I should do that sometime.
I'm weird. i deal with it. You should too!  Cheesy
I have allergies, so I'll have a lot of projects to post because i stay inside a lot.
I play 2 instruments, and will learn 1 more plus, i already know another one.
2+1+1=4!
so that's four instruments.
I'm a writer.
so i talk peculiarly.
I will be famous one day.
Now i have to figure out for what? Shocked

the guitar is smooth in real life, but i have a pooey camera.

here's a tofu burger

Enjoy! ^^

« Last Edit: August 02, 2010 08:12:41 PM by kunoni » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~shine shine shine~
clayman

Brush your teeth everyday

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010 04:19:03 PM »

haha you nut I love it.

That guitar is uber cool with its quirks and bumps.  I like it like that.

Now I'm hungry and have to eat.

So I gather you play guitar.  What's the other instrument? Drums?  Are you going to be the White Stripes all by yourself?  Now there's a thought.  What other one are you learning and already know?

I'd love to see more of your dollhouse and miniatures.  You have a kiln for porcelain I imagine? 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kunoni

fly away...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010 05:57:55 PM »

umm, by order:
i like peanut butter.
thank you!
thank you!
don't eat too many doughnuts okay?
i play the clarinet, tenor saxophone, will learn guitar (acoustic) and know how to play the piano.
cold porcelain clay is air dry! good good. It's better than regular air dry and doesn't crack. It also has a lovely texture.
will do, I just kind of gave away everything i made without taking piccies. *looks up shyly in case gets scolded*
you can make it, or buy it. I buy. ^^
i might also use epoxy soon, it's clear! Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~shine shine shine~
clayman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010 07:04:47 PM »

I love doughnuts but only if I have coffee.  No I don't drive a car with blue lights that make loud noises.

I remember learning to play the saxophone but it hurt my neck and so I quit.  I stuck with piano and guitar.  But with the keyboard I can now play everything in the whole wide world, except badminton.

Air dry is fun but I take too long to do my stuff so it could dry up before I can finish it. 

Aw you make things for everyone but keep nothing for yourself.  tsk tsk so now you have to give the guitar away?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kunoni

fly away...

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010 07:51:40 PM »

green tea overrules coffee. Who says? Me.
can you play ping pong? (i prefer the name ping pong over table tennis. It's more pingy)
this clay dries sloooowly, and you can wet it to make it squishier.
Sadly, i've become more of a social reject than before so I have no one to give it to. Sad
well, half of my stuff was given away and half of my stuff got lost when we moved (bad thing about making miniature, it always gets lost!)
blerg.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~shine shine shine~
clayman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010 08:03:10 PM »

I like green tea but only after I have KFC.  Gotta have something to counter all that cholesterol.

I think I can play ping pong.  All you have to do is hit the ball right?

oh I forgot about that wetting part with air dry clay.  I might use that for background stuff since its cheaper.

social reject?  but what about your friends from the internet?  have they rejected you as well?

Yeah next time you move, don't put miniatures in with the rest of the stuff... hand carry them in one shoe box.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kunoni

fly away...

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2010 08:35:27 PM »

we've got a lovely conversation going on here! Don't stop, I'm lonely.
Ping pong is tricky, you have to hit the ball but it must bounce first (hence the name Ping Pong)
My friends from the internet, aren't friends per se, but more buddies, because i don't really know that much about them, and opposite, but the things they DO know are things no one else knows.
Which kind of reinforces my jawbreaker theory. Which i still need to tell.
Oh, i put'em in a separate box inside one of the boxes, but the small box broke, and then the big box wasn't full, so the items got scattered in other boxes  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~shine shine shine~
clayman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010 08:58:14 PM »

so does that mean after bouncing it, it will smell? hence the pong?  are you supposed to let one rip?

lol yes we have a nice convo here.  Its nice to actually 'chat' with someone from craftster.  I agree about the secrecy.  I have friends online who know things about me no one in real life does.  Sometimes you just can't find people around you that you can relate to.

lol ok tell me about the jawbreaker theory.

See what did I tell you, you gotta hand carry those in the car.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kunoni

fly away...

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2010 09:06:26 PM »

no no, ping is when it hits the table, and pong is when it hits the racket, the bounce on the table is higher pitched usually.
Jawbreaker theory is sad. it is true but sadistic, possibly depressing. Maybe I'll write it when i post my mini umbrella. mini black/blue umbrellas are depressing, no? fits the mood, course that'll be on the toys board because it's has only about a pinch of clay. *grumbles* i wish there was a dollhouse and miniature board.
But my mommy sent my sister and I away when we moved, to the mall, And I ain't carryin' a shoebox of miniatures around me like I just bought me a pair of size 11 wide men's sandals.

La la la, I"ve found THE most awesome little tutes for all kinds of clay stuff without the us of TLC. yay!
though it involves other stuff.
Oh, and if i seem hyper, it isn't my fault I'm an insomniac (see? even my parents don't know that)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~shine shine shine~
nougatgee
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010 09:14:01 PM »

i love your miniature food and esp the guitar!!!
wow and you play all those instruments - you are very talented!!! and ping pong too!!!
i used to play ping...no i used to play table tennis when i was young, with my siblings.  we had a large old dining room table on which we would do our homework.  me on one side and my sister far away on the other Smiley.  we lived in an old house with large rooms so relatives who had pieces of furniture that had become too big for their current homes 'gave' them to us....
well it was still not big enough so we used an 'official  sized' sheet of thick plywood on top. (we looked up the measurements in our ancient 'compendium of knowledge' = encylcopaedia (no www back then).

and i usually won Smiley
ramble over

i don't have friends either.  i could say i have ONE friend from way back... but why don't we meet or talk??  why do i have to be the one, time after time, to email her to ask after her family???  she says i am her trusted friend but i feel lonely too.  even most of my www 'buddies'  have become very silent.  so i am happy to make new friends!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Produce Videos on a Budget
How to Write the Perfect Holiday Movie
Life, Love, Soul with Yandy Smith!
Five Things The Social Network Got Wrong
Doug Jaeger on How to Create Collaborative Film Project Teams
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...