A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,155
Currently Running With Scissors:
575 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make Me a Hat, round 2 sign ups till 16/07, send outs 16/08  (Read 5846 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raennn
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2010 12:32:05 AM »

Yikes you scared me for a second. I'm always freaking out and thinking it's the 8th because I can never get used to dates being written that way. At least 16 isn't a month!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
RyuLuna
Local Lunatik

:D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2010 10:52:27 AM »

I got my package earlier this week! Cheesy  Sorry for the delay, I've been out of town. I'll post pics Monday Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog
Shop
Have a great day :p
edenkitty
« Reply #52 on: August 07, 2010 11:21:23 AM »

Thank goodness it's not the send out date yet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Michela
Hi, I'm Confused. And you are?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: August 07, 2010 04:20:49 PM »

Yikes you scared me for a second. I'm always freaking out and thinking it's the 8th because I can never get used to dates being written that way. At least 16 isn't a month!
I've confused more than one person with that. I am canadian so I use the British standard which is opposite of the american. It's one of the things that makes us quirky :p

So on with the swap update!
Sendouts are in 9 days. It's creepying up on us! eek!
The member status list on the gallery page has been updated and feedback has been given to partners who have both sent and recieved. If your status does not refect the list, let me know so I can fix it Smiley

Just FYI, I may be alittle MIA until next weekend. I'm getting ready to move out of my moms place in a few weeks for grad school (a little daunting!) and I'm working on updating/getting some qualifications and licenses I need before September most of which require classes this week. so I get to work, go to class and buy 18753 rather odd things (like a crockpot, white cotton gloves and steel toe boots). I can read and respond to PMs on my phone, but I'll be pretty limited in my abilty to post. Fear not! I will back by next Sunday at the latest Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I craft so I can avoid reality.....
My wist
whisp3rd
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2010 10:20:28 AM »

Sending out today! yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Michela

« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2010 02:06:03 PM »

hi guys. I am back from my week of horriblness. I am now first aid and CPR C certifted, WHMIS trained, have upgraded my driver's licence and am on my way towards a firearms aquisition and posession license. It's a weird collection of things one needs to take museum studies, eh?

Anyway, just a reminder that send out date is tomorrow! If you are going to be sending late for any reason, today is the day to let me and your partner know to avoid any poor feedback comments.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist
edenkitty
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2010 03:20:41 PM »

Heh! I finished my hat today! I think it came out really adorably! I just hope my partner likes it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raennn
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2010 04:27:02 PM »

Heh! I finished my hat today! I think it came out really adorably! I just hope my partner likes it!
Ooh I can't wait! I'm finishing yours up, and shouldn't have a problem mailing in the morning. Yippee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is confusing, just when you think it's over it throws you a view like this and you don't know where you are.
- Evy in Driving Lessons
Michela

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2010 06:29:47 AM »

Hi guys. just quick update today. The status have been updated. If your name is in red on the gallery swappers list, them PM me ASAP to avoid negative feedback.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist
Michela

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2010 12:42:37 PM »

Yay! Everyone has recieved. Not even ones has posted pictures yet though so please do so if this is the case.
Everyone should have positive feedback now. let me know if there is a problem.

On another note, I start post-grad on Tuesday so I'm not going to be able to orginize the next round unless we wait another year. Some how I don't think anyone wants to wait that long lol. If someone wants to take over the next round, please do so!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Digital Camera Tips: Why Not Auto White Balance
Digital Camera Tips: When to use the Flash
Digital Camera Tips: Check Your Focus
Digital Camera Tips: Lens Aperture Relationship
Panasonic DMC-LX3: Set White Balance Function
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...