A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,664
Currently Running With Scissors:
639 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Boondock Saints Swap Gallery!  (Read 4319 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kayoubi
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010 09:29:03 AM »

Get ready to wist, folks, 'cause I got spoiled! First, a very awesome purse with a Celtic cross on it!

And a very cool and much needed wallet with the Boondock Saints themselves on it! (I'm not sure if you can se it in the picture, but the snaps have pistols on them!!)

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for, the thing that _____s...

A talking plushie of the bartender with Tourettes!! When you hug hum, he says "Why don't you make like a tree...and get the ____ out of here!" I love him and the rest of my package so much, thank you norahkate!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Normal's not normal" ~ House
lady4feet
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2010 03:43:14 PM »

Finally the ___, lol. I love that purse and the wallet too. I found some artwork like the wallet print that I want to make. Norahkate where in the world did you find snaps with pistols on them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

norahkate
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2010 03:35:37 PM »

wish i could help out but, as with a good deal of my notions, the snaps came from a local thrift store.  i got a pack of those and two packs that look similar but are navy instead of black and have horseshoes on them.  i think i paid 15 cents a pack.  i knew something perfect would come up for them!

i'm so glad you like everything...and that your potty-mouthed doll made it through customs.  Wink Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for baby food jars (or other small jars with lids)
Lo-Fi dream

It's all kool and the gang.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2010 09:17:09 PM »

Very cool package! I just found my delivery confirmation for the package sent to JustDontChange. It was received on the 28th. I really hope she likes it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If it don't end with "ashes to ashes", "this could be an international incident", or "your bail is set at..." You're probably doing it right.
lady4feet
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2010 12:16:14 PM »

Wanted to let everyone know I updated their feedback. Please check it to make sure its updated and no problems.

Very cool package! I just found my delivery confirmation for the package sent to JustDontChange. It was received on the 28th. I really hope she likes it Smiley

I hope she does too. Since she hasn't been around much if you took pictures before you mailed feel free to post them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lo-Fi dream

It's all kool and the gang.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2010 06:45:28 PM »

Here is my contribution to the Boondock Saints Swap Smiley I decided to paint a skateboard, as my partner was going to be moving into her first apartment soon and wanted decorations.

The whole thing was hand painted with no stencils. And the hand lettering needs a bit more practice Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If it don't end with "ashes to ashes", "this could be an international incident", or "your bail is set at..." You're probably doing it right.
lady4feet
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2010 10:51:03 PM »

Love your package lo-fi! No stencils? Awesome! I have next to no artistic talent so it's all stencils or...well nothing for my partners, lol.

Could you imagine skating around the skate park on a boondock saints skateboard? It would be so kick ass.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ElizabethsMom

Every window has a different view.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2010 11:13:48 AM »

He also tied some fishing line on the top where the trucks go so she can hang it but it would be pretty cool to rock that at the skate park Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lady4feet
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010 03:01:49 PM »

Big thanks to Kayoubi who's angeling for lo-fi dream!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lady4feet
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2010 05:07:54 PM »

Hey all life got in the way for Kayoubi so an angel is still needed here's the link http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=363417.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Maze Game in Flash Part 2/2
How to Lens Bluring in Photoshop
How to Make the Subject Pop-Out in Photoshop
How to Draw Arrows in Illustrator
How to Use Live Trace and Live Paint in Illustrator
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...