A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,484
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 39 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 44 Cent Swap Rd 4 Gallery  (Read 11793 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Mbellish

Triple threat. Junk Gypsy. Weeping Prophet.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2010 02:52:21 PM »

Received from Teag!
We are pretty much posting simultaneously only I got mine last night just had to wait til today for wifi.
Very cute decorated envelope.  The hotel logo makes me smile. We just got into our own homeafter more than a little upheaval.  Also, even though it's envelope-sized, it's the first package/presenty thing I've received in the new digs. Cheesy

A picture of everything together.  Some fabric yo yos, a string of oragami cranes, that flower is a chalkboard tag, a bottle cap magnet, and how cute are those miniature ears!?!?!?
A couple of extra pics because I always wonder about things like this.  My bedroom is world travel themed so I hung the cranes off of what I call the museum shelf. 

I've had these soda bottle magnets on my stove hood for a couple of years (and in different apartments) so Mickey looks right at home next to what I now know to be an Ellie badge. 

Thanks so much! I hope you like everything you got and that you didn't have to pay extra to spring your envelope from the PO.  I was worried about it being enough when everyone else was posting theirs.  But all in one pic it looks a lot better than when I was making tough decisions about what to leave in.  The red envelope is a lucky money envelope for Chinese New Year's and the Hippie Alien Valentine just made me laugh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Craftineer
So many crafts, so little time.

My Furry Ones

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2010 08:32:55 AM »

I received from Untouchableface!!

The whole loot...The cute striped envelope, 2 sheets of vintage style horror movie pictures, additional halloween clipart, pretty green paper, a good bit of green cotton edging and a pile of fluffy stuff (wool?)

Here's a close up of the horror movie pictures...I already have some ideas what do with them.

Thank you Untouchableface!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My retirement plans include winning the lottery.

My Pinterest
DanniJo85
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2010 09:53:11 AM »

I love the halloween clip art!! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be my facebook friend! Willow Grayson (the koala).

http://www.workinginthegreenroom.blogspot.com - My Blog!
http://www.vendio.com/stores/JoliVousHomemade - My Shop!
http://www.wists.com/MeanOrange - My Wist!
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crayyyyyyzeeeeeee about cats!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2010 11:51:45 AM »

Here is my loot from Aidenromantic! I have a new bookmark,  which I really needed and I love the quote on it. I was recently discussing the very notion of art with somebody and this really sums up what we were trying to get at! I love it! Aren't the heart cards cute? And some homemade envies, and a cool ATC, some adorable stamplike pictures (bike n doggie is my fave) and another great quote on a paint sample - A house is made of walls and beams, a home is built with love and dreams.
thank you very much Aidenromantic!  It was really fun to open it all.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It were lightnin'...
Aidenromantic
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2010 12:02:37 PM »

I'm so glad you like the thing I sent. When I read that you wanted crafted or unique things as opposed to supplies i immediately thought of handmade playing cards and the serendipity atc. I went to lowes and home depot and stocked up on 100s of paint sample cards. I then looked up quotes and found the one i put around Mickey. It seemed to fit great especially on a paint sample. Then I got an envie of stuff from another site and found that paper I made the bookmark from. I love how it looks almost old and dirty. That quote was so fitting to the crafting part of the swap so i decided to use it.

Also, I used paint samples on the atc. Those are so stress relieving to make and so fun looking. I'm always worried that people won't like my crafts when I'm making them, that's the worst part about anxiety and OCD.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Working on getting my overdue swaps out after life got in the way.
DanniJo85
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2010 01:20:32 PM »

My hubby just called telling me that I received from teag today. I will take pics this eve!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Be my facebook friend! Willow Grayson (the koala).

http://www.workinginthegreenroom.blogspot.com - My Blog!
http://www.vendio.com/stores/JoliVousHomemade - My Shop!
http://www.wists.com/MeanOrange - My Wist!
Strawberryh

Jesus save me from your followers

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #66 on: July 25, 2010 12:46:33 AM »

I received from gamemom42 today
One you can never have enough book marks or small draw string pouches to put things in.
and the tarot cards are fitting for my life today.

The perfect size gift wrapping for small items I like it because it makes a small gift seem cooler.

Splat! water stickers cool I think I will have to wright some one and put them all over an envelope.

But this is what made it all worth while. I really do need needle books. My husband seems to always find my needles in my hand bag (I think it is a little funny he doesn't and has been refusing to go in there for anything)
This will keep him safer. (for now till i plant a new booby trap) Isn't it so cute
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010 12:49:32 AM by Strawberryh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: July 25, 2010 07:48:36 AM »

I received from panthermoon a couple of days ago and finally got a little free time to post pictures

There's a sheet of braille type which is awesome! Some fun vintage images, stamped images (I think I would drool over your stamp collection lol), and some thin tulle fabric I think, which will be fun to incorporate into some mixed media pieces  Grin Thanks so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

puzzler
« Reply #68 on: July 25, 2010 08:36:27 AM »

Here is what I got from rubies-pearls:

She sent me a great package, with a little of everything.  In the middle there, you can see a pair of earrings she made by looking at my wist page.   Thanks very much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

panthermoon
« Reply #69 on: July 25, 2010 10:32:07 AM »

There's a sheet of braille type which is awesome! Some fun vintage images, stamped images (I think I would drool over your stamp collection lol), and some thin tulle fabric I think, which will be fun to incorporate into some mixed media pieces  Grin Thanks so much!!

sheepBlue I'm glad you liked your envelope.  Smiley I almost didn't put that braille sheet in there, I thought it was taking up too much room. While I do have about one of those rolling carts full of rubber stamps ... most of the stamps used for the images in the envelope belonged to a friend of mine... the ones on the envelopes were all mine.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Interested in trading? ATC Gallery

Wists

100 Theme 12/100
Happy 100 ATC 6/100
100 Music Theme 4/100
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Papier-Mache
How to Make Christmas Photo Ornaments
How to Make an Earth Day Coloring Book for Kids
How to Make a Wreath Out of Old CDs
How to Make a Temporary Tattoo
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...