A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,695
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 60
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Bookmark Swap Round 3 (Signups 07/15-08/04, Send-outs 'extended' 09/07)  (Read 50282 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fontiua
« Reply #520 on: August 27, 2010 02:44:14 PM »

cooleo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Creating something from nothing is the most theraputic thing in this world for my soul.
Pogo
Ardiente

Ready for something new...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #521 on: August 28, 2010 07:57:21 PM »

I made soooooooooo much progress today, I should be able to send out Monday. Woot! I can't wait to get them to their owners!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My little site about giving, with a splash of crafting: http://www.fierygivingtree.com
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #522 on: August 28, 2010 08:06:34 PM »

I am so excited about seeing what you made Pogo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Andromeda007
In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity; I'm not inclined to resign to maturity...

Everything's shiny, Cap'n!

« Reply #523 on: August 28, 2010 08:42:04 PM »

Must have been a good day for group G, because as of today, all 5 of mine are ready to send!  Of course, the post office isn't open until Monday, so you will all have to wait until then Smiley  I am so excited to see what you send, too, Pogo! 

And, since spotnik was so nice to give us a little glimpse of things to come (and I received a brand spanky new camera today as a belated birthday gift!), I'll return the favor with a little teaser, myself!  Smiley

Hope it doesn't give too much away... Not really sure what the etiquette is for that sort of thing, first time swapper and all Smiley  But I am a big, giant nerd and am far too excited to contain it.  So I'm sharing Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest

Current Swaps:

--------------------------
*PM for personal swaps!*
HippieKender
The most precious thing one can make is a friend.

I tend to lick circular things.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #524 on: August 28, 2010 09:34:46 PM »

I made huge progress today too!  (Finally!) I love when an idea just strikes you and everything falls into place.
I have 2 of 4 Official Bookmarks done  and 4 of 7 Unofficial Bookmarks done.  That only leaves 5 more to finish! 
I'm hoping to have at least all of the bases done tomorrow (the kids are going to help).  If I am very lucky I can mail by Monday.  Grin

Also, I realized today that I am a MESSY crafter Cheesy  I have bits of everything strewn across the house.  Who knew making bookmarks would take so many supplies?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cassiecate57
« Reply #525 on: August 28, 2010 09:46:11 PM »

Whew! This week was such a doozy!

I finally waddled around to craftster and updated sent/received info. I'm probably still missing stuff but I think I got the majority of it. As always, lemme know what I've missed.

Any concerns at this point, direct to me via PM or other organizers. Smiley

We're 8 days from send-outs. It seems like we've attacked a large portion of the swap requirements. I'm hoping to not have to wrangle too many/any angels! But if you're wondering if a certain member of your group is still alive, shoot them a PM in the next day or two. If you don't hear back, shoot me (or tero or squire_inaria) a PM.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

wist
&blog
˙˙˙ǝɹǝɥ pɐɯ ןןɐ ǝɹ,ǝʍ

timshel
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #526 on: August 28, 2010 09:56:16 PM »

Andromeda - I love that teaser!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fontiua
« Reply #527 on: August 28, 2010 11:56:42 PM »

I'm only waiting to hear back from CuppieCakes83 everyone else has pmed me they have received.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Creating something from nothing is the most theraputic thing in this world for my soul.
Craftsunderground
« Reply #528 on: August 29, 2010 05:58:53 PM »

I've received two beautiful bookmarks so far. A beaded thong of smokey green beads and a hand-cut lettered quote from Oscar Wilde. Under the books you can see the pitiful scraps of paper that used to be my bookmarks (Shopping List, indeed). Well, no more! Jewelry for my books, how fab is that, and the quote is "Illusion is the first of all Pleasures." Reading is indeed an illusion and a pleasure. Thanks Dawn 0684 and Pollyprissypants. I can't wait until you recieve from me. I am mailing them tomorrow.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
Fontiua
« Reply #529 on: August 29, 2010 10:50:43 PM »

I append my previous message
I'm only waiting to hear back from CuppieCakes83 everyone else has pmed me they have received.

She posted she received on page 48! Super excited everyone received with everything intact.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 60 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ideas for Hair Accessories
Couture Hair Extensions
3 Hair Oils That Will Give You the Softest, Shiniest Hair
Create a Headband Braid in 5 Easy Steps
How to Create an Undone Updo
Latest Blog Articles
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...