A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,605
Currently Running With Scissors:
649 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Let me make your craft 3 (SIGNUP CLOSED; FIRST MAIL BY 6/11/05)  (Read 5443 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sedrasmom
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2005 02:18:44 PM »

I got an enormous package of goodies from LiquidScissors today! That's actually the mailman's description of it, by the way. I had the entrance door open to let air in through the screen door window, and he rapped on it and beaming ecstatically, "Hello, I've got an enormous package here!" And yes, my mind was in the gutter....  Wink You should've seen the smile on his face, he was so happy to deliver such a big happy parcel! Or maybe he was just happy he didn't have to try to squeeze it into our tiny little mailbox....plus I was sorta laughing to myself about his "enormous package" and you all know how smiles are contagious.... Grin

Sedra and I were just about to squeeze in a little bit of school time when it came. She wanted to help me open it so I let her...and out popped pill bottles and loose tacks and a toy gun hahahaha I know I'm such a bad mom for laughing about this but I just found it so incredibly funny!

What a spread she put together Shocked it just kept coming and coming and coming. (I took pictures and will post them sometime this weekend). There was so much stuff I totally slipped up and said "Ho-leee shit!" right in front of my child! Sedra was in kid heaven looking through all the trinkets and toys and opening up the child-proof pill bottles. Undecided So instead of practicing writing ABC's for school today, I went and got some baggies and she and I made a sorting exercise out of it. Sedra found a pair of tiny plastic clothespins and used them to pick out all the light bright pegs, and pair them up so they wouldn't be lonely, while I frantically plucked any sharps from the heap. What a delightful makeshift home preschool activity - we had a blast!

Thank you, Beth, for sending so much fun stuff for me to choose from,  it will be really fun crafting for you! I've got some definite project ideas in mind already, and will tinker around with everything and see what else I can come up with for you, and I'll work on sending an enormous package your way soon!

Monica (& Sedra)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005 05:50:14 PM by sedrasmom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!" - Dr. Seuss
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2005 04:26:31 PM »

Ohhh! That gives me more ideas about what to send Grin (my boyfriend is doing that benevolent smiling thing at me again, as I'm picking up stuff from here and there and putting in my temporary box of goodies to send out...)
but I still get this feeling that I'm not being random enough... there must be something more peculiar avalible... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
TabaRhodes
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2005 05:46:07 PM »

mine's all packed up and ready to send out tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JazzyBee
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2005 05:52:27 PM »

yay!!! i can't wait to recive your parcel taba...mine's well almost done i gues...i wanna put in some more stuff...and tonight! i will seriuosly hunt around the apt.!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would just like to thank the academy for nominating me......
Soopah
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2005 01:11:05 PM »

My box is ready to go out tomorrow.  It's kind of a small box but the things in it are pretty random.  I hope it's enough.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TabaRhodes
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2005 01:36:39 PM »

i mailed mine today. i will pm you with the dc later!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
carina
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2005 01:48:38 PM »

I didn't mailed mine yet because I'm thinking it's not enough.. Geeze, this is harder than I think!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What does not kill you, only makes you stronger
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2005 01:50:59 PM »

I didn't mailed mine yet because I'm thinking it's not enough.. Geeze, this is harder than I think!

I'm sure anything you send will be fine Smiley I just might not be able to make you as many items if you only send me some scotch tape to work with Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
carina
« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2005 02:02:58 PM »

I'm sure anything you send will be fine Smiley I just might not be able to make you as many items if you only send me some scotch tape to work with Wink

LOL!
I just want you to have enough to work on, without any pressure, and to keep some things.. Oh well, I'll spend this weekend collecting more random stuff Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What does not kill you, only makes you stronger
sedrasmom
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2005 05:13:54 PM »

I'm having too much fun! I stayed up all night crafting with LiquidScissors stash. I may actually be ready to send her stuff back at the same time my stuff is ready to send to her!

Monica
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun and fun is good!" - Dr. Seuss
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Slip Stitch Crochet
How to Make a Foundation Chain
How to Hold Crochet Yarn
How to Crochet a Scarf
How to Bead Crochet
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...