A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,057
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 80
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 days of halloween round 2( NOW CLOSED send by Oct 5)  (Read 52941 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

seamaiden75
« Reply #640 on: September 24, 2010 11:48:40 AM »

You were so right! If it weren't for the fact that I'm not done yet. I'd be wanting to send tomorrow! So the only thing keeping my sanity in check right now is that I'm still concentrating on what I'm making for you. Smiley Hehe
Ohhhh. You know what I was just thinking. I can't just keep them sitting in a box. They need to come out and like pile them under a Halloween tree that way they'll look so pretty sitting there all wrapped up that I wouldn't mind waiting to open them so much. Does anyone else do that or do you just keep them in the box? I don't think I could stand to just leave them in the box I'm going to want to decorate with the packages. SharLaMarz you were so right when you said this was like Christmas but better because it's Halloween! This is so becoming my new Halloween tradition! Thank you so much deadbathducky and themuppet for doing this swap!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't have a TV now but that's ok the shows in my mind are almost always better.
The Maxx

My Wists http://www.wists.com/seamaiden75
koalascout
« Reply #641 on: September 24, 2010 12:05:48 PM »

still crafting away have a few things left to do. i probably won't be on much this weekend. me and my son will be out selling boy scout popcorn all weekend.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #642 on: September 24, 2010 12:26:49 PM »

I know I said I'd send today but it's not gonna happen. My big dog ate an entire bag of candy corns that were supposed to be sent in my package. I'll need to replace those before I ship this sucker out.

And don't worry about Quigley - a few candycorns don't phase a 165lb dane.

seamaiden - I love the idea of having all of the packages out - maybe even under a Halloween tree. I'm not sure if I could resist the temptation to open them though!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SharLaMarz
Crafting is my therapy

I have craft ADD

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: September 24, 2010 05:57:30 PM »

I'm actually about to start working on my Halloween tree! I bought plaster of paris last weekend, now I just have to find a container I like to put my awesome tree branch in. I picked it up last year when we went into the woods to chop firewood. I just had to have it and my hubby just rolled his eyes, but let me bring it home. Grin  Great Idea seamaiden75! I am now going to have to make sure my tree is done so I can put my pressies under it! Cheesy

I have just finally come out of a massive migraine. I've been sick to my stomach and icky all day and after napping off and on the whole day I'm starting to feel normal again. I'm pretty bummed because I had planned on crafting all day today, but that went down the tubes....Oh well....theres always tomorrow Grin

Happy crafty weekend all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2010: 100/50

My wist: http://www.wists.com/SharLaMarz

Contact me for a personal swap!
holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: September 25, 2010 05:12:19 AM »

Been away for a week so just checking in ;0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cadet120433
« Reply #645 on: September 25, 2010 12:11:57 PM »

Except for buying candy, I am almost completly done. My partner and I have decided to do an adventure time themed day, and I've only made one thing so far and would like to do at least one more project, but I have no idea what to do.. I have about half of my projects wrapped so far and will hopefully find inspiration for my final project while wrapping the rest. Now I just need to find a box to put everything in Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
seamaiden75
« Reply #646 on: September 25, 2010 01:40:00 PM »

Hey Shara. I'm so sorry to hear that you weren't feeling good yesterday. That sucks! I hope your feeling better.

Cadet I found the perfect sized box at Spirit of Halloween and they already said I could have one but I still have to go back up there to get it. If you have one in your area you might want to check with them.

Still crafting like a manaic. LOL.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't have a TV now but that's ok the shows in my mind are almost always better.
The Maxx

My Wists http://www.wists.com/seamaiden75
cadet120433
« Reply #647 on: September 25, 2010 02:54:19 PM »

thanks for the tip seamaiden! i think we have one of those relatively close to home so i'll probably go check that out a.s.a.p!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
Im Sew Silly
If you're crafty and ya know it, clap your hands....

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: September 25, 2010 03:01:12 PM »

i have my container finished and tonight i will be getting my crafting going some more Smiley I dont know if everything is gonna fit inside it or not though   Roll Eyes

what is everyone else wrapping their stuff in? tissue paper? fabric? I didnt find ANY halloween wrapping paper  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.  ~Albert Einstein

There are many wonderful things
that will never be done
if you do not do them. ~Charles D. Gill
H00lie
« Reply #649 on: September 25, 2010 04:14:34 PM »

what is everyone else wrapping their stuff in? tissue paper? fabric? I didnt find ANY halloween wrapping paper  Undecided

I'm thinking about using some kind of thin paper and maybe decorate it somehow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 80 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Design a Call to Action Button in Photoshop CS5
Hidden Tools in Photoshop Elements
3 Easy Steps for Stunning Images
Business Logo Design Tutorial in Adobe Illustrator
Undo History in Photoshop Elements
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...