A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
424 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 80
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 days of halloween round 2( NOW CLOSED send by Oct 5)  (Read 61715 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

RippledWater
Let me sashay your tightroped mind

"That costs how much?!! Psh! I could make that!"

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #380 on: August 17, 2010 01:43:10 PM »

Checking in!! I bought supplies over the weekend... I <3 payday. So all that's left is to get started! I work a summer camp this week so I may have to wait for the weekend to start. I'm so beat after spending all day with the lil monsters. lol
Happy crafting everyone!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar Roar!
cklnh
The Cajun Hillbilly Housewife

« Reply #381 on: August 17, 2010 04:13:04 PM »

yay for funkypork.. don't feel bad deadbathducky - I haven't gotten much done either.. not knowing if I was going to have a partner.. and a million other reasons LOL.. but we still have plenty of time.. I do have my candy..I think I am going to sit down and map out all that I will do and use it as a 'TO DO' list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Courtney P
Wife, mom, homeschool teacher, and artist
My Flickr:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/mommasgoodies/
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: August 17, 2010 04:41:13 PM »

well i scrapped a couple of my original ideas because I thought of something way cooler. it is coming along nicely
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you have some spare roving you're willing to part with? Wanna do a personal swap? PM me!

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #383 on: August 17, 2010 05:12:25 PM »

Went to 'town' today, an all day affair, and hit Hobby Lobby, Michaels, AC Moore and JoAnn's.  I have lots done and lots of ideas for the remainder.  I am so in the mood for Halloween now, after seeing the stores decked out! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seamaiden75
« Reply #384 on: August 17, 2010 08:10:40 PM »

Everything doesn't have to literally fit in the bag/container, do they?

Man I hope not!!! I already bought something that I know will not fit in the bag I intend to make! The items that I'm making to go with it will and everything else might. NOpe take that back I've got another item that I'm making that I know probably wouldn't either. Ok so 2 items wouldn't fit but everything else might. Hmmm maybe.? I think.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't have a TV now but that's ok the shows in my mind are almost always better.
The Maxx

My Wists http://www.wists.com/seamaiden75
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Sublime

« Reply #385 on: August 17, 2010 08:49:54 PM »

I still don't know what I'm going to do for the container but I'm pretty sure that whatever it is, it won't hold everything I'm planning on making.

I really wanted to work on some Halloween crafting tonight but it's SO hot here! Our house is brick and I swear it turns into a pizza oven on warm days. I can't seem to do anything but sit in front of the fan and complain Smiley.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

soulfiresgrace
« Reply #386 on: August 18, 2010 07:20:03 AM »

I know that every thing that I am making wont fit in one container so I decided to make little ones or big ones for each item. To have everything fit on one container I would have to send a 15 gollon tote. lol. crafting is going along well. 2 more items done yesterday I will get onther couple done today.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why does life have to get in the way of crafting?
seamaiden75
« Reply #387 on: August 18, 2010 07:37:37 AM »

Went to 'town' today, an all day affair, and hit Hobby Lobby, Michaels, AC Moore and JoAnn's.  I have lots done and lots of ideas for the remainder.  I am so in the mood for Halloween now, after seeing the stores decked out! 

I wish ours were! The only place around here that has Halloween stuff out is Michael's. Joanns nope, Target nope, and no where else really. Blah. We will have a Spirit of Halloween store opening up in September though that I'm really looking forward to! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I don't have a TV now but that's ok the shows in my mind are almost always better.
The Maxx

My Wists http://www.wists.com/seamaiden75
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #388 on: August 18, 2010 08:59:34 AM »

Not much Halloweeny going on in the stores around here either.

I'm not sure all of the prezzys will fit in the container either.  But I just figure I'll make simple draw string bags for the things that don't fit, and as long as they are numbered as to what to open when, I figure that will work it's self out.

Nearly finished another day's prezzie last night, maybe day 8...I can't find my list at the mo hehehe.  I have the candy, which I will have to hide soon or it won't last till the send off date LOL.  Too tempting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm taking a brake from craftsters. 
I will finish the swaps I'm in...promise Grin
Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #389 on: August 18, 2010 12:41:29 PM »

ya..my stuffs not all ganna fit in a bag either...so I a painted my box! lol Plus I wanted my partern to be able to use the bag and it not be like a tirck or treat bag. But I might make two bags...lol I just dont know yet! I finally got my paycheck today! Atleast since its my birthday today no one will make me go do things for them so I can go halloween craft shopping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Only the insane equate pain with success"

"Because Flakers go to Craft Hell, where you have spend all your days picking glitter off of wool sweaters.  Just saying. No one wants that."-shadow box
My pintrest:  http://pinterest.com/lisa5691
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 80 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Quickie: How to Get Frizz Free Hair in 10 Seconds
How to Give Your Bun a Fresh New Twist
This Vibrating Flat Iron Will Forever Change How You Straighten Hair
30 Seconds to Frizz Free Hair
Learn to Create the Katniss Braid
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...