A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,913
Currently Running With Scissors:
439 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 80
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 days of halloween round 2( NOW CLOSED send by Oct 5)  (Read 61691 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SharLaMarz
Crafting is my therapy

I have craft ADD

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 07, 2010 05:14:33 PM »

I'm going out of town for a week! Grin I'm leaving tomorrow and will be back the 15th.
Happy crafting everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2010: 100/50

My wist: http://www.wists.com/SharLaMarz

Contact me for a personal swap!
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 07, 2010 06:11:23 PM »

I've started several things and already having a blast!  My house looks like a craft bomb went off in it.  Cheesy

My house always looks like that Grin Crafting before house work...and crafting is never done LOL

Most of the time things have to moved if we want to eat at the dining room table.

we gave up eating at the dining table LONG ago lol!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #282 on: August 07, 2010 06:14:40 PM »

I have a craft room too that I share with Mr. Bean. There is always project on the dining room table, bar, living room.....

I have to attempt to keep my craft projects corralled!  The parents (who I'm living with until hubby finishes graduate school Tongue) get upset when the crafting starts eeking out of rooms and corners...  taking over things.   Roll Eyes  I have no idea how on earth that happens...   Wink

I'm your crafting is going well Lola!  I finally got the materials I wanted for your project today!   Cheesy  I was so excited!  How do you feel about bags??  Like them?  Love them?  Have too many?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Britness
« Reply #283 on: August 07, 2010 06:54:38 PM »

Today I must clean my crafting space. I have scraps and doo dads and empty soda cans, plus my husband has started to sigh every time he walks by. He sees mass chaos... and I see creativity.

QUESTION: Does anyone have any suggestions on how to store yarn? (my stash recently grown from 2 skeins to several... They are sitting on a shelf and it looks really out of control atm)

I store mine in one of those king sized bedspread zip bags, l also keep baby yarn separate in bag inside so easy to find .
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
Rosie1981

Wanderlust.....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: August 07, 2010 07:34:45 PM »

took a trip to Joann's and Michaels - can you believe that they have halloween stuff out already!  Michael's has christmas!  I picked up a few things for the swap and I've got alot of ideas, nothing solid yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: August 08, 2010 03:57:56 AM »

I have my day 1 container completed.  Can't wait for Back To School to be over so the stores can properly stock for Halloween! 
Hmmm, I cannot wait to see...no really I cannot wait!!! I must see now LOL I got something I am working on that I am sure you are going to love...

What is this talk of people using kitchen/dining tables for eating? Is this some new movement??? I have never heard of such a thing.... Wink I think this may violate craft policy HAHA
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator
Sewing in General Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #286 on: August 08, 2010 04:21:07 AM »

What is this talk of people using kitchen/dining tables for eating? Is this some new movement??? I have never heard of such a thing.... Wink I think this may violate craft policy HAHA

LOL!!!  I hate when company is coming, it means I have to relocate (hide) my crafty mess.  I'm so lucky my husband is tolerant.

I'm getting one on one instruction on a new medium today.  I'm super excited!  We'll see if it translates into something Halloweeny....  If so, it's gonna be one of your days.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ollieorange
« Reply #287 on: August 08, 2010 07:20:42 AM »

I bought a spooky/cute knitting pattern that I've been wanting to try for quite a while. I'm glad I have an excuse to make it now!

I have tons of ideas for the small crafts but I'm a bit stuck on what the day 1 holder will be. I think I'm going to wait until I know what size all of the goodies will be and then do some more brainstorming.

ever notice I commented on how much I liked the knit felted bowls you made for another swap? just saying Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lvl0rg4n
lvl0rg4n says Morgan

« Reply #288 on: August 08, 2010 09:32:57 AM »

I don't own a kitchen table. When I had one, it was covered with crafty messes. Now my old kitchen table occupies my craft room, heh. I just live here with my mom, so it doesn't really matter much anyways.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #289 on: August 08, 2010 10:13:04 AM »

I have a whole craft room that I never actually craft in!  I only sew in there.  most of my crafting is done in the living room while my boyfriend plays Xbox.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 80 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Necklaces
How to Make Hemp Jewelry
Learn How to Make Hemp Jewelry
How to Make a Woven Yarn Friendship Bracelet
How to Make A Woven Yarn Friendship V Bracelet
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...