A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 305,019
Currently Running With Scissors:
456 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 80
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 days of halloween round 2( NOW CLOSED send by Oct 5)  (Read 59942 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tlh878
« Reply #230 on: August 02, 2010 05:04:49 PM »

I am back from a week at the lake, and besides the 300 emails, 30+ craftster PMs I have pages of craftster messages to catch up on in a variety of swaps.

I am excited to have partners, and will begin stalking and talking to my partner tonight!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
soulfiresgrace
« Reply #231 on: August 02, 2010 05:26:25 PM »

is there a pair of swapper partners willing to swap with britness and coryjo? . . .

. . . coryjo needs a partner who doesnt have cats or birds (she does have a dog). she likes cute and vintage style halloween, pumpkins, charlie brown and the great pumpkin and reeses.

I think we've got it settled that we're happy little swappers together.  Wink

Did you use Xcel or a similar spreadsheet for matching partners up?  If so maybe your sort feature got messed up?  Cause you sent my correct questionnaire to Britness, and it doesn't have anything about Charlie Brown on it, and I don't like the cutesy Halloween stuff . . .

i think my sort program did mess up, im so sorry to anyone that has problems, i feel so bad!! Cry

Dont feel Bad it wasnt your fault. When I got my partner and we were nothing alike or had nothing in common as far as or likes I figured you did it for a reason, You know pushing us past our comfort level and all. But who knows maybe things do happen for a reason and this will work out wonderfully for all!! So dont feel bad, I am sure no one is up set at all. And THANK YOU for all the work you have put into this I am sure that it is not easy! HUGS
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why does life have to get in the way of crafting?
LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #232 on: August 02, 2010 05:37:15 PM »

I'm totally thrilled with my partner. Neither one of us have actually started anything but we're already having fun!

She was just asking me about possible Halloween crafts for my pups and I basically explained that anything humiliating is perfect for them Smiley.

Here's a shot of Opie from last Halloween. He was a squirrel and he wore this ridiculous outfit for 3 months before one of the great danes decided he was a stuffed toy instead of their brother.

Is anyone else going to be crafting for pets in this swap? If so, I really hope there are loads of action shots in the gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!
My Blog!

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #233 on: August 02, 2010 05:43:14 PM »

Yes, my partner and I have set aside a day for our dogs.  Opie is precious, you should enter him into a costume contest.  I don't think my Jenna would allow it.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: August 02, 2010 05:58:14 PM »

Hello!! I already have day 13 completed, and another project in the works. MissingWillow and I plotted out a few specific days one which she mentioned for our dog kids. Time to email her again as I have a few more questions.....hehe Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Britness
« Reply #235 on: August 02, 2010 07:37:17 PM »

is there a pair of swapper partners willing to swap with britness and coryjo? . . .

. . . coryjo needs a partner who doesnt have cats or birds (she does have a dog). she likes cute and vintage style halloween, pumpkins, charlie brown and the great pumpkin and reeses.

Did you use Xcel or a similar spreadsheet for matching partners up?  If so maybe your sort feature got messed up?  Cause you sent my correct questionnaire to Britness, and it doesn't have anything about Charlie Brown on it, and I don't like the cutesy Halloween stuff . . .

i think my sort program did mess up, im so sorry to anyone that has problems, i feel so bad!! Cry

Dont feel Bad it wasnt your fault. When I got my partner and we were nothing alike or had nothing in common as far as or likes I figured you did it for a reason, You know pushing us past our comfort level and all. But who knows maybe things do happen for a reason and this will work out wonderfully for all!! So dont feel bad, I am sure no one is up set at all. And THANK YOU for all the work you have put into this I am sure that it is not easy! HUGS
It's no biggie, being paired up with someone with different taste is not a big deal,(it make me be more creative and gives more ideas for me) i don't think i have ever been pair with someone with same taste as me, It DOES seem me and Cory have alot in common, It was just an EXTREME allergy problem her hubby has and i have a zoo here! I think everything he is allergic too is my home...I just didn't want to put him into anaphylactic shock. He has the type that can put you into hospital..Mine are seasonal / dust allergies..just small allergy prob here...I take allergy pills for mine or im a sneezing mess. Think i'll skip anything with yarn, my cat hair is all over my yarn...

LOL Also Cory, yea i noticed she mentioned you like cutsie stuff and your questionaire said you like all BUT cutsie...So I got your back..i like cute girlie stuff most of time but NOT for Halloween...lol its supposed to be scary..lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 02, 2010 07:41:36 PM »

It's no biggie, being paired up with someone with different taste is not a big deal,(it make me be more creative and gives more ideas for me) i don't think i have ever been pair with someone with same taste as me, It DOES seem me and Cory have alot in common, It was just an EXTREME allergy problem her hubby has and i have a zoo here! I think everything he is allergic too is my home...I just didn't want to put him into anaphylactic shock. He has the type that can put you into hospital..Mine are seasonal / dust allergies..just small allergy prob here...I take allergy pills for mine or im a sneezing mess. Think i'll skip anything with yarn, my cat hair is all over my yarn...

LOL Also Cory, yea i noticed she mentioned you like cutsie stuff and your questionaire said you like all BUT cutsie...So I got your back..i like cute girlie stuff most of time but NOT for Halloween...lol its supposed to be scary..lol

im glad it will seem to work out... im so sorry about all the trouble!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #237 on: August 02, 2010 07:44:34 PM »

I am back from a week at the lake, and besides the 300 emails, 30+ craftster PMs I have pages of craftster messages to catch up on in a variety of swaps.

I am excited to have partners, and will begin stalking and talking to my partner tonight!!

That's me!! Welcome back, and happy unpacking heheh.  Hope you don't mind that I all ready started crafting before talking to you..I just couldn't stop myself Grin.

Type with you soon, suereal
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Britness
« Reply #238 on: August 02, 2010 08:27:35 PM »

I can mostly work from my stash, if I get someone who likes skulls...I collect that stuff all year long.. 

I can't believe what a dork I am.  I forgot to put skulls on my questionnaire.  I love skulls, half of my Halloween decor is skulls.  Guess I'll just have to make sure my partner knows I do like them once we're paired up  Tongue

NOTED!!!have some great ideas for that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My List 50 project in 2010 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=332114.msg3979286#msg3979286

"Life is like a road trip, make sure to slow down to see the sights, stop to rest and stretch your legs, and don't forget to feed your soul!"
themuppet
Wants your tasty brainmeats.

« Reply #239 on: August 03, 2010 07:44:19 AM »

Hi everyone!  I had an unexpected internet vacation, but it's all fixed and I'm back online and all... If you PM'd me and I didn't respond, I'm not intentionally ignoring you!  I gotta do the stuff that actually pays the bills, but I'll be back on later this evening for more checking in and PMing..

Thanks, and sorry about that!  Living in the country does have its drawbacks.  Like mice who like DSL cables!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 80 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 29/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 30/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 20/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 24/35
How to Knit Newborn Baby Mittens with a Loom Part 19/35
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...