A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
582 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 80
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 days of halloween round 2( NOW CLOSED send by Oct 5)  (Read 58474 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: July 26, 2010 10:24:12 AM »

I'm amazed at how many Halloween items are already out. It's insane that its still July and the stores are ready for Thanksgiving. I'm alright with it though - fall is my favorite time of the year, even if it doesn't exist in Phoenix (right, Lindy?).

Fall??? I am not sure I know what that is LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2010 11:34:03 AM »

When I told the hubby that I signed up for another swap he promptly rolled his eyes and said "really?? why?"  And then we had a long discussion about the goodness I could make for this swap!!!  Yay for supportive semi-crafty hubby!  Cheesy  So thanks to him I'm even more ready for partners because I have more ideas that I think would be awesome!  If only I knew who my partner was and what they liked so I could get started!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

soulfiresgrace
« Reply #142 on: July 26, 2010 11:56:26 AM »

When I told the hubby that I signed up for another swap he promptly rolled his eyes and said "really?? why?"  And then we had a long discussion about the goodness I could make for this swap!!!  Yay for supportive semi-crafty hubby!  Cheesy  So thanks to him I'm even more ready for partners because I have more ideas that I think would be awesome!  If only I knew who my partner was and what they liked so I could get started!  Grin

Nah... just start!!lol Thats what I did. I couldnt help myself. I hade somany ideas that if I didnt start I was going to go insane. And seeing as we all love halloween and there are so many things to make I am sure that everything you make will be awsome and loved by who ever your partner is.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why does life have to get in the way of crafting?
ollieorange
« Reply #143 on: July 26, 2010 02:18:41 PM »

I just realized this is my 35th swap. That's a lot of swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

grimmscreed
« Reply #144 on: July 26, 2010 02:48:15 PM »

Nah... just start!!lol Thats what I did. I couldnt help myself. I hade somany ideas that if I didnt start I was going to go insane. And seeing as we all love halloween and there are so many things to make I am sure that everything you make will be awsome and loved by who ever your partner is.

Worst case scenario:  you find out that your swap partner has entirely different tastes than you and that you will be forced to keep whatever you have already made for yourself.  Truly a terrible hardship.   Cheesy

Beefing up my brand new wist for this swap is really making me lust for Halloween.  I'm so excited!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/grimmscreed

Swaps:
WWP Ostara Basket Round 26: Sent and received!
Craft with a Fat Quarter: Stalking and plotting
Givers and Needers Round 9: Packages sent to both of my needers!
cklnh
The Cajun Hillbilly Housewife

« Reply #145 on: July 26, 2010 03:23:43 PM »

Mine doesn't even ask anymore or else when I tell him he says "ok".. he knows it makes me happy.. and he's grateful that I am not a big shopper (other than the occassional craft supplies).. so he doesn't make a big stink...he has even supplied my crafting habit from time to time :-)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Courtney P
Wife, mom, homeschool teacher, and artist
My Flickr:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/mommasgoodies/
J_Kieviet

« Reply #146 on: July 26, 2010 04:59:16 PM »

Bought some fabrics today, wanted to get some black and orange crochet cotton but nobody has it:(  I have lots of idea's and can't wait to get started.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for Sophia the first fabric and Frozen fabric (preferably flannel, but would settle for cotton) and Phoomph.  I'm in Canada and the companies are that I could order from charge $20-$30 shipping, so if anybody can find some and wants to swap/sell, I would be eternally greatfull.
jonnamarco

Shave us Messiah!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 27, 2010 11:50:39 AM »

This swap looks yummy. I may just indulge. . . .
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Xbeautiful_disasterX
« Reply #148 on: July 27, 2010 02:05:02 PM »

OMG! I'm so excited! I wanted to do the big one but the sign up ended before my very first swap was to start so I couldn't join.  Cry  BUT I get to do this one so I'm uber excited! I squealed when I told my boyfriend I got feedback from the first swap so I could do this one! lol 

I have so many ideas stockpiled up too! I was reading threw everyones posts and saw so many of us have! Im so glad this swap was made cuz it seems like a lot of people wanted to sign up for the big one but couldnt.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Only the insane equate pain with success"

"Because Flakers go to Craft Hell, where you have spend all your days picking glitter off of wool sweaters.  Just saying. No one wants that."-shadow box
My pintrest:  http://pinterest.com/lisa5691
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #149 on: July 27, 2010 03:32:37 PM »

I discovered Hobby Lobby today.  It's an hour from here, but so's everything else.  I spent two hours in there and spent way too much on supplies.  Can't wait to get started! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 80 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
One-Stop Shop for the Best in Beauty
Burgundy Eyes and Lips Tutorial
Allover Bronzer Tips
Megan Moore on Your Makeup Must Haves
The Look of Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2013
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...