A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 309,979
Currently Running With Scissors:
334 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 80
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 days of halloween round 2( NOW CLOSED send by Oct 5)  (Read 90621 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LimeRiot
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator
Miscellaneous Topics Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Sublime

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #150 on: July 27, 2010 03:46:51 PM »

I've heard so much about Hobby Lobby but I don't think we have them here in Seattle Sad.

I haven't done any supply shopping yet but I can't wait to get started!! Partners in just a few more days - yipppeeeee!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deadbathducky

It's not easy having a good time.

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 27, 2010 04:19:57 PM »

NOTE!!!

please check your profile to make sure you have the right "in progress" feedback for this swap

also, i have a canadian craftster who would prefer to send at the end of aug, and has asked me to find a partner who wont mind having a parcel waiting around their house for a month. she would prefer someone in canada or usa...

any takers?? Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!
Starsview
Queen of Procrastination

I've been meaning to make myself a crown...

« Reply #152 on: July 27, 2010 04:22:56 PM »

I did it! I sent my info in!

A few days ago my Mom offered to "sponsor" me in a swap as a late birthday present and today I decided that this is the best one to join in on! I can't wait for partners and Halloweeny crafting!

Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterestportfolioetsy
poyupop

Master Craft Disaster!

« Reply #153 on: July 27, 2010 11:49:07 PM »

I've heard so much about Hobby Lobby but I don't think we have them here in Seattle Sad.

I do not think we have any Hobby Lobbys in the Pacific Northwest... I have looked all over! Hobby Lobbys are like Michael's on steroids. LOL Last time I was visiting family in the Midwest, I had to get a fix. I sure miss them out here...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Glamis

Fighting for peace is like f**king for virginity

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #154 on: July 28, 2010 01:58:19 AM »

You guys are really gutsy to make and buy stuff before knowing your partner. I wouldn't dare cause I am pretty sure I'd buy all the wrong things...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting any kind of skull shaped beads and patches-feel free to send me spare ones  ;-)
---------------------------------------------
pinterest
draw me s.
H00lie
« Reply #155 on: July 28, 2010 02:56:59 AM »

Got my questionnaire turned in!! YAYAY!!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #156 on: July 28, 2010 04:09:19 AM »

You guys are really gutsy to make and buy stuff before knowing your partner. I wouldn't dare cause I am pretty sure I'd buy all the wrong things...

Well.....  I started to make something and the hubby promptly said "I want some!"  So I don't really have anything for started for the swap because the hubby stole it!  Roll Eyes  His argument for this was "you're always nagging me to decorate for holidays!" insert more of this  Roll Eyes  thinking "NOW he listens!" 

I have a list of things that I'm considering but if I make them and my partner doesn't like them...  I know I will.   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lvl0rg4n
lvl0rg4n says Morgan

« Reply #157 on: July 28, 2010 07:49:49 AM »

I love the fact that Hobby Lobby always has a billion sales going on. I went in yesterday and bought like 10 things of ribbon because they were all 50% off. I don't like the fact that they're closed on Sundays though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
suereal
Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

« Reply #158 on: July 28, 2010 09:33:18 AM »

NOTE!!!

please check your profile to make sure you have the right "in progress" feedback for this swap

also, i have a canadian craftster who would prefer to send at the end of aug, and has asked me to find a partner who wont mind having a parcel waiting around their house for a month. she would prefer someone in canada or usa...

any takers?? Wink

Hi guys!  She's talking about me.  Thought I'd explain a bit.  I'm have a knee replaced at the end of Aug.  I'm going to be done with all my crafting for awhile before that.  I'm just worried that on pain pills and maybe not being at the computer for awhile I'll forget to send it when I need too.  It will probably work out fine, I'm just a worrier, and am trying to out plan the trouble faerie.  And deadbathducky, I'd be happy to ship international.  I figured out last week (when I mailed out my current swaps) that it is not much more to mail internationally from Canada then domestic, oddly enough. So please don't stress about it too much Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #159 on: July 28, 2010 09:51:54 AM »

I love Hobby Lobby.  They just opened one up close to me.  I still go to Michaels more cause it's a tad more convenient for me and I spend way too  much time wandering around Hobby Lobby! 

It's almost time to start crafting!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 80 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Hot Hot Pads
March 22, 2017 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Chandelier Earrings

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...