A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,760
Currently Running With Scissors:
566 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 65
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yarnies Vs Sewists Rd2 Sendout Changed to 3 September!  (Read 50828 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

themuppet
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Wants your tasty brainmeats.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #490 on: August 10, 2010 05:24:25 AM »

I'm working along.. I had my project out by the pool, working on it while the littlest ones were playing in the water.. then the husband and oldest son decided to jump in and spend their time attempting to soak me.. AND my project.  Luckily I'm using forgiving yarn.  And they'll both think it's hilarious when I sneak in at 3:00 AM and dump cold water on them.  Har!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

brielauren
« Reply #491 on: August 10, 2010 05:25:38 AM »

half way through on one sort of big. its considered a large but i have this problem to where i always think its never enough... got an awesome idea for another thing though...oh i hope it works

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want to make a quilt from squares from other craftsters. want to send a square? lets swap!

i also would love to swap for handspun yarn!!!!!!!

Scarf Swap ~ Crafting
Spell My Name Swap ~ sent

http://wists.com/brielauren
craftylittlemonkey
"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: August 10, 2010 06:48:00 AM »

I do the same thing! Over 3 hours is a large though, right? Even if it takes me 4 or 5 I look at it when I'm done and think "Nah, that's only small..." I end up with ridiculously huge parcels to send off, D'oh!

I am mid-way through my "fix" and it's absolutely lovely. Now I'd like to keep this project myself, I'll have to make another.
My daughter was waving a marker around and got some (black!) on another project when it was nearly finished, oh no! But I washed it with a magic stain remover stick and it's gone. Thank goodness, I don't have enough material to repeat that one.

Today I hope to get to the other med-lg project but we'll see. My kids are "bored". I'm going to remind my son of all this boredom when he's back in school next month!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The bad news: There is no key to happiness.
The good news: It isn't locked.
PixieVal

There is no right or wrong, when it comes to making art. Making sure that you have fun is the most important part. -Mickey Mouse

Did he just go crazy and fall asleep?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: August 10, 2010 08:34:08 AM »

My daughter was waving a marker around and got some (black!) on another project when it was nearly finished, oh no! But I washed it with a magic stain remover stick and it's gone. Thank goodness, I don't have enough material to repeat that one.

Scary! I'm glad it came out of the material!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

udhillb
I live a knitting life, everything else is secondary. "Want to go out for a drink?" "Nope, sorry, I have a project at home that I'm close to finishing."

« Reply #494 on: August 10, 2010 08:41:39 AM »

Holy Smokes! Everyone is having issues  Embarrassed Luckily I only had to rip out my ______ about 30 row ups...not too bad. Whew..praying for no other snafus. Good luck everyone Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sadsilver
Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #495 on: August 10, 2010 10:59:48 AM »

Hi all, just checking in so I don't feel like such a lurker Smiley
My projects are finished-did a medium and a small-and I got some extra goodies to throw in. Although, I have another small rolling around in my head, and I think I just may do that one. I can't send out until after the 15th, anyway (a.k.a. payday!) since it's going across the pond!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Marigold Haske
Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!
The blog! http://hideousdreadfulstinky.blogspot.com/
The Etsy shop! http://marigoldhaske.etsy.com/
The Twitter-er! http://twitter.com/stinky_crafter
The Facebook fanpage! http://bit.ly/stinky_facebook_fans
MomijiMommy
« Reply #496 on: August 10, 2010 11:21:03 AM »

I have it on my agenda for Sunday to finish what I'm working on now. Then there's one more thing I'm making for sure. I have such a huge list of things I wish I had time to make! There may be time for two more things before send out time...who knows?

The thing I'm working on right now is SO cool! I can't wait for my partner to see. It's possible that I'll even post it on the crochet board. I'm pretty proud!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Tsu
http://www.wists.com/MomijiMommy

Yarnies Vs. Sewists Rd2 - Almost finished!
Favorite Character Plushie/Stuffie - Got my awesome partner! Stalking, ready to craft.
Ongoing ATC August - 2 claims, 1 sent
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #497 on: August 10, 2010 12:48:17 PM »

I have it on my agenda for Sunday to finish what I'm working on now. Then there's one more thing I'm making for sure. I have such a huge list of things I wish I had time to make! There may be time for two more things before send out time...who knows?

The thing I'm working on right now is SO cool! I can't wait for my partner to see. It's possible that I'll even post it on the crochet board. I'm pretty proud!

YAY!  What could it be???  I can't wait to see it either!
So, I didn't get my package shipped out...I've been having some back issues the last couple of days and all I've been able to do is...well, nothing really.  It's a little better today.  I may take a day to throw in another little something Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
spicytaco

Lalala...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #498 on: August 10, 2010 02:40:11 PM »

I'm still in the "know what I'm going to make but need to go to the fabric store" phase of things. Either tomorrow or Thursday after work. Then maybe I'll get started on Friday cause I don't work that day. I totally haven't been in a crafty mood. Think it has something to do with the crazy high humidity. (Right now it's 70% making it feel like it's 40C)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*insert witty saying here*

I has Wist.
browndog
& yellow dog, too!

finding beauty in the dissonance

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #499 on: August 10, 2010 06:16:47 PM »

I'm still in the "know what I'm going to make but need to go to the fabric store" phase of things. Either tomorrow or Thursday after work. Then maybe I'll get started on Friday cause I don't work that day. I totally haven't been in a crafty mood. Think it has something to do with the crazy high humidity. (Right now it's 70% making it feel like it's 40C)

I'm right there with you! I know what I want to do but I'm so torn on picking fabric, I don't want to pick something my partner hates.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- I love to sew -
- I love science -
http://wists.com/browndog
Willing to do personal swaps - I sew bags & am looking for resin pendants, knit/crochet market bags, ATCs and anything for a fairy garden!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 65 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cook Steak With ZipSauce
How to Make ZipSauce Burgers
How to Cook Wild Duck
How to Make a Simple 5-Hour Roast Chicken
Lamb Sliders to go with your Beer
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quick and Easy Organizer
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...