A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,914
Currently Running With Scissors:
528 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP16 - Gallery  (Read 36235 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aliceownsj00
werd homie.

Life's grand, aint it?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: September 02, 2010 08:57:43 PM »

Woo! I know I haven't posted much, been busy with work and running the Doctor Who swap(it's completely finished now! Woo!) and I received from Averia! Cheesy YAY! I HAVE BEEN SO SPOILED! Averia and I have been friends for... geez... three years now? Two? Oh damn I've lost count. Anywhos! I was super excited that she wanted to swap with me, I've been trying to get her to do swaps for a while now Grin

ON TO THE LOOT!!!

First!

This is awesome, I can now hide things *evil laugh!* And I love the two little fairy charms, I'm so using those in a charm bracelet I'm planning.

This is so cute, I'm going to use it to hold business cards since my friend and I are going to start doing craft fairs and events! It's perfect size!

This will be awesome to hold a check book or ledger or what have you.

The insides! Woo!

I love this, it's poofy, awesome, and a note book. My three favorite things Cheesy!

Beautiful book cover, came with a pretty cool book! Never read it, but I'm now two chapters down Cheesy

Close up of the embroidery, so pretty!

Some extra goodies, I love these Cheesy How did you know I'm becoming a wino? Hehe

She sent a scorpion beanie baby... and I got home and I suppose she got lonely all day by herself and decided to perch herself right on my head!

NOW! For the best thing of all!

ZOMG THIS IS AWESOME! I used it to wake up hubby this morning, shot him like three times *evil cackle* Love this thing!! I shall keep it forever!

BOOM! All together Cheesy Loved it!

She also sent a little story of me being a captain and hubby being kidnapped, loved it! I guess I'm self centered because I could totally read more and more about it lol THANK YOU SO MUCH AVE! We will swap again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Megzy818
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #201 on: September 02, 2010 09:18:30 PM »

Love that package! Hubby and I each have that same dart gun, to battle with of course.

I love the use of all the metallic thread!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: September 02, 2010 09:49:35 PM »

Fantastic package! lovely embroidery Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #203 on: September 03, 2010 07:57:36 AM »

I received from dharma_rebel yesterday and OMG! This has to be one of the most well thought out and crafted packages EVER!!  She was inside my head with all of the adorable things that she made me!  I have been having a rough few weeks and it seems like anything bad that can happen is happening.  There is absolutely nothing like receiving an amazing package from a super sweet craftster friend to make you realize that the world is still a good place. NOW ON TO THE PICTURES!!!!

Are you ready to wist??

First let me start my apologizing for not getting pictures of everything before I dug into them....the wrapping was amazing and as well thought out as the beautiful gifts themselves.

First up we have BEAUTIFUL handmade notecards!!!!!!!! (Did I totally just sound like Bob Barker?)

The cutest flippable needle book EVAH!

Hair barrettes!!!!!!!!!

This is a book to put my sketch pad/pencils in!! Check out the pencils that she added little mushrooms to!! You can't tell the details of the fabric but there are owls, mushrooms, and woodland creatures on it! OH MY!!

RESUABLE SNACK BAGS!!!!!!!!

The above mentioned goodies plus the hand wrapped pencils (what an awesome idea) and a tin with freaking adorable tags that is also a magnet.  You can also see the origami box and some of the little inspiration tags that she had the goodies wrapped in.

Now hold on... I know what you're thinking...there cannot possible be anything else...
BUT you are wrong!!!

Rachel made me.............
                                                     the 1
                                                          the only................

INFINITY DRESS!!!!!!!!!!

Please excuse the model...she has had no formal training.  And her boyfriend took the picture sitting down and we all know that is not how you take a flattering picture.
I did put on my fancy heels that I haven't gotten to wear yet because I had nothing to match them but now I do!!!!!!!!!!!

The dress is seriously the most comfortable thing I have ever worn!  I am going to spend all weekend learning new ways to tie the dress!

Rachel you are so super talented!  Thank you so much for everything!! I just hope you like your package a smidgen of how much I loved mine!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010 08:07:25 AM by jennilocker » THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #204 on: September 03, 2010 08:31:30 AM »

Wowwweeeee flippable needle box, Infinity dress what an amazing package, absolutely gorgeous  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #205 on: September 03, 2010 08:54:10 AM »

Awww... I'm so glad yo liked everything, Jen! I made myself an infinity dress from the same material. I get soooo many compliments on it! It looks fantastic on you - I hope you'll get lots of wear out of it. I had a blast crafting for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #206 on: September 03, 2010 10:24:42 AM »

WOW!  That is an awesome dress and everything is so cute in that package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
jennilocker
« Reply #207 on: September 03, 2010 12:01:21 PM »

Awww... I'm so glad yo liked everything, Jen! I made myself an infinity dress from the same material. I get soooo many compliments on it! It looks fantastic on you - I hope you'll get lots of wear out of it. I had a blast crafting for you.

I didn't like my stuff I LOVE LOVE LOVE my stuff!!!!!!!!

WOW!  That is an awesome dress and everything is so cute in that package!

I squeed a lot when opening the goodies....it was shameful and I had to be reminded several times not to wake the baby.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #208 on: September 03, 2010 02:41:41 PM »

what an awesome package!  The color of the infinity dress is great and looks gorgeous on you! and i love the notecards and the needlebook.  well done!!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: September 03, 2010 03:51:34 PM »

Wonderful package, gorgeous dress, so pretty!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Ian Irvine Talks About The Last Albatross
Doug Stanton Talks About Horse Soldiers
Linda Mintle Talks About Press Pause Before You Eat
Suzanne Guillette Talks About Much To Your Chagrin
Daniel Gross Talks About Dumb Money
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...