A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,144
Currently Running With Scissors:
389 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 38
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: IYP16 - Gallery  (Read 34193 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: August 28, 2010 03:18:12 PM »

Canada post finally updated its website and I can see that Nooo received, paces back and forth, hope she likes everything  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Bexxer
« Reply #161 on: August 28, 2010 06:21:55 PM »

So glad Megz loved everything! Cheesy The Disney's couples bracelet and the Piranha plant are my faves! Definitely need to make ones for myself. One day!
And omg! Those coffees are yummy! You'll loooove the french vanilla Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like me on Facebook! "Fit To Be Hooked"
My etsy:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bexxer21
My blog:
http://bexbmylifeasahooker.blogspot.com/
"Don't follow my footsteps. I run into walls."<--- True fact!
luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #162 on: August 28, 2010 08:07:14 PM »

Love the disney couple's bracelet and the mario coffee cozy!

And OMG, the little stuffies for the mobile!!  Adorable!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
lanikins
you can't take life too seriously...you'll never make it out alive

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2010 08:33:54 PM »

So...I received today, and OMG...I GOT SO SPOILED!!!!  Here is everything Tapestrymlp gave me:  A postcard and Bertie Botts Every Flavor Beans, both from the new Harry Potter theme park!!!  Then, I got just a bunch of cool stuff from Harry Potter book releases...A poster from a window display of The Deathly Hallows, a CD with clips of Harry Potter podcasts, bubbles, HP tattoo, trading cards, sticker, potter glasses, broom backpack clip, decoder....WHEW!!!!  AND then, my most favorite thing of all....MY BABY BUCKBEAK!!!  Girl sculpted him out of polymer clay, and I just <3 him SO MUCH!!!

MY BUCKBEAK!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!  I had a lot of fun, and really love everything you sent me!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2010 12:00:58 AM »

More amazing packages!! Awesome work everyone Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

noooitaremybirthday
Tutorial Contributor

You don't have to type the whole thing...Call me Nooo :D

I've gone through like 5 gluesticks this week...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: August 30, 2010 12:14:39 PM »

That Disney couples bracelet is awesome! Looks like it took forever! Buckbeak is too cute!

Okay, now prepare to be jealous! I received from Mink Bikini on Saturday and she made me the BEST PACKAGE EVAR. She absolutely nailed my love of bright colors and made me some wonderfully useful items that will certainly get a TON of use and love Smiley

First, a set of four much needed placemats. They're reversible, one side is a radical tropical print, and the other side is denim with flower appliques. They're really heavy and perfectly made. Exactly what I need!

Next, some great also reversible cloth coasters. Again, I looove the colors.

Two perfect toucan throw pilowcases for my couch! I really adore this fabric, and I can't believe she had material so awesome and perfect for me in her stash! (oh, and notice the piping along the edges? Can you say SKILLZ?)

Next, this fantastic Indian style bag, which is perfectly my style. It's really big too. I can't decide whether to use it as my church bag or my craft bag.... I really love this.

And my absolute favorite, this suuuuper long bunting/garland!!!! It's all different colors (the white triangles you see are colorful on the other side, it's just practically impossible to photograph something this long  Grin) I bet this took foreeeever, considering the length of it. It's going to border my craft room walls as soon as I can convince my DH to hang it for me!

Thank you SOOOO much, Mink! I really do love everything! I love all the colors and fabrics you chose... I was lucky to have you as a partner. Your little package is on its way. I really hope you like everything as much as I loved what you made for me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kittymom13
Right @ Home on Craftster:

Meow...

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #166 on: August 30, 2010 03:45:50 PM »

Just lovin' the variety of swap items in here...not to mention the quanity of swap items....whew!!  Been busier than beavers to get this much done!!  I love this swap, so much!! =]  Ya'all will have to wait awhile to see the craftiness that I've been up to for MsEvilPenguin... Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MissingWillow
Global Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #167 on: August 30, 2010 05:26:54 PM »

All I can say is hold onto your hats... I just received the most epic and amazing package from Mieljolie.  I invited her to this dance because I was in awe of the witch boots and other amazing things I had seen on her website.  They were the first thing I ever wisted.  I am posting lots of photos because it just must happen to show the artistry of what I received.  Let me start by saying I love Halloween and live on a farm... 

Mieljolie's Mom (!) made me a Baa'd Witch Lamb.  We raise lambs, isn't this the cutest!?

I had listed Beetlejuice as one of my favorite movies, check out this hand sculpted keyring!  My Tim Burton-loving daughters are going to flip over this (but have no chance of convincing me to give it up)!

Also in the hand-sculpting department, look at these gorgeous wine charms!  They include a creepy cross, witch hat, peeking eyeball, jack o'lantern, gravestone, candy corn, witch boot (also made by her Mom), and skull/crossbones.  I had to pour an actual glass of wine for the photo shoot.   Wink

Check out this eyeball ring!!  There was one on my wist, this one puts that one to shame.  I'm gonna wear it all the time.  People are gonna think I am strange.  I don't care.

So... you know how her Mom made me the lamb witch and wine charm?  Check. This. Out.  She made me a witch curio cabinet from my wist!  The first thing I opened was a package of little potion bottles and I just knew there was a cabinet in the box somewhere.  Can you believe that someone's Mom made me something I've been wanting forever?  Isn't she wonderful??  Mieljolie's sister made the polymer clay pumpkin and her young daughter made the scroll and cauldron.  And how special do I feel?!  I laid a few of the books out so you can see them.  One says BOO, one is a textured spell book and one is a Handbook for the Recently Deceased!! LOL!  Her daughter sent the message that she put a shrinking charm on the cabinet so it would be easy to ship.  I think I'll leave it just this size!  I love it!!!  I'm going to display the Baa'd Witch Lamb with it. 

Speaking of spell books... O.M.G.  She made me a copy of her family's Halloween collection of recipes, poems, songs and tidbits.  I can't stop touching it.  Have no idea how she textured the cover and choose to believe it was done with magic. 

It's the Witches' Enchanted Book of S.P.I.D.E.R.S (spells, potions, incantations, divination, enchantment, rituals & superstition)  This special limited edition was created for the Missing Willow Coven.  Our farm is Missing Willow Farm.  The pages are hand aged and hand inked.  I really don't want to put it down, it's just that awesome.

Are you completely blown away yet?  I am, but no, there's more.  Of course she sent me my very own personalized witch boot!  Every time I look at it, I see something new.  Her daughter made the friendship pins on the laces.  There is a personalized MW on the buckle. 

See the rooster and sheep on this side? There's a goat on the opposite.  We raise them all.

My favorite is the beaver attacking the ghost tree. Our farm got it's name because a beaver drug off my birthday present weeping willow tree within the first week we had it.  Dam beavers!

I am so touched by the beautiful, wonderful things Mieljolie and her family made me.  I am so thankful for everything I received!  It's going to be Halloween at my house year round because nothing is going to be put away.  Thank you so very much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Farm Life Blog  
I'm a shepherd and have raw fleece.  PM me if you want to swap for some.

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read all about it here
Geek Love
Suicidal Romantic

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: August 30, 2010 06:05:14 PM »

Yay! i received from Pshyco Sue today.

Came back from walking my dog earlier to find the package waiting at my door step. I  squee'd in delight with each new item i removed from the box she seriously spoiled me rotten!

This might be my favorite item she sent... and possibly the coolest hoodie ever made?

Front

Back

uber cute fake book/storage box

inside view

Next we have a super cute pin up magnetic wallet

My boxer pup daisy had to get in this shot..she never misses a photo op

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Burning every bridge that I cross to find some beautiful place to get lost.

My Wist!
Megzy818

Happily married to my best friend

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #169 on: August 30, 2010 06:59:04 PM »

I love everything in these last 3 packages. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud ARMY brat and NAVY Wife!!! 08/05/08
http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1414000172&ref=profile
Hippos are my favorite Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 38 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Must See Looks From Cannes Film Festival
#MyModamobStyle Featured Reader @Negin_Mirsalehi
Hottest Swimwear Under the Sun For a Steal
5 Ways To Wear A Printed Pencil Skirt
Get Excited for Cannes Film Festival Fashion
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...