Just received an awesome Tribal Bellydance/Halloween themed package from first time swapper, MissingWillow! Let the swap envy begin...
First off is my very own tassel belt
! Yay! It's beautiful. The orange tassels match my costume (which is still a WIP) perfectly! Notice the custom bead she painted for me. Candy corn on one side and spooky eyes on the other. I really like the eyes!
Below is an action shot of the belt and some crazy candy corn pantaloons
she made me to wear under my tribal skirts. What a hoot! Going to be perfect with my Halloween outfit when it's finished! The orange underskirt I'm wearing in the pic will be patchworked with some black and turquoise to make a really full monster overskirt. I really had to get an action shot these to do them justice, but my photo assistant (Mom) is out of town. Had to take these myself with the timer.
A really cool voodoo-style necklace
inspired by my wist
. Can't put in to words how great it is! I love it! Fabulous! Awesome job!
A colorful set of potion bottles
filled with ingredients:
Front row: Amortentia = Passion Flower, Runespoor Eggs = Tonka Beans, Moonstone = moonstone
Back Row: Frog Parts = surprise inside!, Flobberworm Mucus Crystals = Salt, Dragon's Blood = really is "dragon's blood" (I looked it up. It's tree resin used in varnish, medicine, etc...)
Below is what I found in the "Frog Parts" jar. The cutest little glass frog
.Golden Snitch Pins
- in a nicely decorated box from "Quality Quidditch Supplies". How cute are these! Each of my family members will get to wear one of the four to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, FL this coming October.Handmade soap
- in the shape of yummy looking pies and a sheep. Sorry, but nobody in our house will get to use these. Too cute. Honey
- collected from her very own bees. How cool is that! I had to taste it right away. She didn't say, but I think it has peach or apricot flavor.
That's not all! Here's a shot of everything together with
three additional items:Ghawazee Coat Pattern
- which is very cool. I've been talking with my mom about making one of these for her. This pattern will be very useful to us. Wish us luck with our sewing skills. Cookbooks!
- These are wonderful! Every year my sis and I throw Halloween parties as a family get together. We're going to have lots of fun trying out these new recipes with our daughter whos are finally getting old enough to help out. The books are illustrated and very cute!THANK YOU sooooo sooooo much, MissingWillow!
You did an amazing job on my package. I hope you will enjoy yours just as much. I bet it's going to be tough waiting so long to receive yours. But, I already warned you that I'm going to take 'til pretty much the deadline to spoil you.