A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 300,961
Currently Running With Scissors:
441 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Spell My Name Rd 4 Gallery  (Read 15613 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

JessySihk
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2010 03:43:59 PM »

I received from Gamemom42! =D I love everything! Thankyou so much! Now i feel bad because i did not send you this much stuff =S

Anyway here are photos!

J- is for Japanese symbol needle book! =] I love this! so cute! Its machine embroidered.

E- is for Embroidery floss and hoop! I needed these thanks!

S- is for Sewing supplies in a sewn bowl! =] This is so cute! I love the bowl and the supplies will come in handy!

S- is for Snacks! i have never had either of these things but they are both very tasty thanks!

I- is for Illustrated quilting books! OMG! Thankyou so much for these =D i didnt even ask for them and never thought to, but they will totally help me in my quest to make my first quilt for my boy friend.

C- is for Collection of Fabric scraps! I love every single scrap too! =D almost all of these will go into my boyfriends quilt thanks!

A- is for Apron, this is so cute! I love the music note pattern! =] (for anyone that saw the apron i got in the OWS-59, can you notice im putting weight on finally? and Where? ;] lol The booty!, there is a definite difference if you go look at the photo i took of me wearing that apron from behind, Yay! Finally some weight gain!)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The craft swapping community! =] Check it out!
http://whoopdwhoop.com/

You can get my jawbone necklaces in my shop!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CavePunker
http://www.wists.com/JessySihk
Juicebox29
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2010 03:52:08 PM »

ohhhh I love that fabric! Good haul;)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking to do flat rate box{US} supply swaps! PM me if you're interested!
Will do personal swaps!
http://wists.com/JRoy32
kayrun
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2010 05:19:18 PM »

fantastic pkg, jadore-le-rose!!
I am astounded at the beautiful colors & designs!

and gamemom,
super job as usual!
love all of the goodies you sent to jessy!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2010 05:21:56 PM by kayrun » THIS ROCKS   Logged
NotKnit

My best works.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2010 05:36:13 PM »

Wow, that's a heck of a fabric collection and I love the sewn bowl  Smiley  Oh, the Piknik Sticks were my favorite as a kid!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kayrun
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2010 05:39:49 PM »

I got a wonderful, smell-good pkg from missapril & I love every bit of it!!

First, each pkg wrapped in stamped tissue paper for the appropriate letter  Smiley

K = Karen origami bookmarks....so pretty!  And I love origami paperwork!
A = Accordion handmade book....this is new to me, and really nice!

R= Romantic clay bird feeder.....this will be perfect to hang on our deck & watch the birdies come to feed!  Love it!!  (little pun, bec. it says "love" inside the dish)
E = Earthy handmade soaps....these are from Lush, which I have really really been wanting to try ever since my dd went to San Francisco & just raved about the soap!!  thanks thanks thanks (smell awesome)

and last but not least (oh, of course my camera battery died as I tried to take this final pic, so had to scan them instead.....)
N = NOT the right season for felted Christmas trees!!   These are fantastic to add to my collection & they are adorable!!! 

missapril, I really hope we can be partners again sometime....you did a fabulous job!
(oh, and if you have better pics, feel free to share!)
Thanks bunches  Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2010 09:07:45 PM »

I got my package today!  Hooray! (Let's see how long I can rhyme) It's my favorite of all time!

Okay, enough of that.  BEHOLD!  The pic obeseness that is the awesomeness that is my package from Juicebox29

Everything in the box...

J - is for Joyful PMS Kit!

I have been dying for one of those microwavable heat pad things, and doppelJess took the task on wonderfully!  There's also cute tissues (I tend to cry A LOT, LoL) and the little square is filled with the same feed corn, it's something I can throw at John!!  HA!

And a close up of the fabric that we both agree is so perfect for me,  Grin

E - is for Enjoy A Relaxing Evening

Yummy Bath Gel, Apple bath salts that smell SO GOOD and a bath bomb!  Now if only I could get the cats out of the tub...*edit* Oh, and a great book thong with red dice on each end that got caught up in the tissue paper!

S - is for Supplies

Craft brushes that were totally on my OWS list, big blue glitter, and bold colored star confetti!  Perfection!

S - is for SNACK ATTACK!

A wicked awesome Sundae Kit, a water bottle with a filter in it (PERFECT, 'cause the water here needs filtered), Reese's Cups and a reusable snack bag (that I will now be using to keep John's hard candy and the like in my purse in case his sugar gets low).

Here's John with the candy he's not really allowed to have, LoL

I - is for Irresistible Extras

Nemo and Sponge Bob band-aids, Spray hand sanitizer, and a keyring bottle opener!  As prepared as I am for "everything" on a daily basis with my giant bag, I don't have a bottle opener!  And I love that it's from your school, I'll never be able to forget you Twin!

C - is for Cute Magnets and Cat Toys

The felt food kawaii magnets

And the cat toys - felt decapitated rats heads and a rope!

I am telling you, she is possibly watching us through a hidden camera - the cats have these toys called squirrel tails, they're basically long fur tails with a little bit of a hard face with eyes...they tear off the little heads and ignore the tails!  Now they just have heads, perfect!

A - is for Accessories and Awesome note cards

"Candy" raver-type braclets (fun!) and adorable stamped Thank You cards.  

Everything is perfect and amazing and I'm SO glad kayrun partnered us up!  This swap was a blast!  Thanks to kayrun for organizing and doppelJess for being such a great partner!

Oh, and shots of the cats playing with everything, they're thumbnails in case you don't wanna see my cat craziness, LoL - please ignore the messy futon mattress on the floor, we only have one A/C unit in the apartment, and it's NOT in the bedroom, heh.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2010 09:19:53 PM by YumJello01 - Reason: Fixing pictures » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Juicebox29
« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2010 09:11:07 PM »

I'm SOOOOO glad you like everything:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm looking to do flat rate box{US} supply swaps! PM me if you're interested!
Will do personal swaps!
http://wists.com/JRoy32
tangemeenie
Lori G.

has serious balls ... of yarn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2010 10:03:51 PM »

I am feeling totally spoiled by my swap partner Mary, aka angelofmusic!  She really outdid herself! 

First of all, she wrapped everything in pretty paper and ribbons with stickers for each letter of my name (she even included the "G" since I go by Lori G!).  She also included a bunch of yarn and the biggest knitting needles I have ever seen.

PLUS she spelled my name a second time in CANDY!  L is for lemon drops (they are sugar free, which is perfect for my pre-diabetic husband), O is for orange slices, R is for Razzles (first it's candy, then it's gum!), I is for Icebreakers Mints, and G is for GIANT lollipop!  My son has already claimed it for himself, but he's gonna have to pry it away from me.  Smiley

Here's a pic of my son opening one of the packages:

L is for LITTLE Green Scrubbie -- crocheted out of cotton yarn and recycled plastic bags for the scrubbie part.  Ingenious!

(pic shows cards, magnets and the scrubbie)

O is for OLD-Fashioned Dishcloths -- so pretty!

R is for REALLY Scary Monster Tote for my son -- the cutest thing ever!!  The puzzle piece fabric is so adorable, and the mouth has slots for crayons (and the crayons stick out like sharp teeth!).  She also filled it with a couple of coloring books.

I is for ITTY-Bitty Magnets to add to my ever-growing magnet collection -- with cute things like frying pans and Legos.  Love them!

G is for GIFT Cards -- beautifully decorated with flowers.  Gorgeous and handy!

I love everything so much!  I only hope angelofmusic is not disappointed by my package.  I was encouraged when I saw her return address label:

So I know I was on the right track.  Wink

Lori G. aka Tangemeenie
THIS ROCKS   Logged

all calls will be answered in the order in which they are received
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2010 10:37:06 PM »

After a very long day I finally managed to post the wonderful package my partner notknit sent to me.

1st this super cute card.

Now for all my letters:   ROBIN

R = Retro style apron, retro looking buttons, recipe cards and ribbon.

This girl did some major stalking.  My kitchen is retro 50's pale yellow and aqua.

The buttons are so cute, I have never seen any of these and will have to look for the perfect project to use then on.  I also received some cute cherry recipe cards and cute bird ribbon.

O = Owl, crocheted hotpad

I love this little fellow!  The shape is super cute, I love the color combo and I have a love for hooties!!!!

B = Baked goods as in a crocheted cupcake hat and mini cup cake cards.

The hat is perfect!!  Straight from my wist.  I so admire people who can crochet, and this was made without a pattern, she just made it up as she went.  Amazing!   I have been holding it an looking at in awe!  I just never got past a simple granny square.

I = Ichthyoid ( You clever girl)   A fish hotpad!

This one will make a trip to the lake where we have a trailer and be hung up on the wall.  I love the yarn that was used, so soft and pretty!

N = Nifty monogram note cards.  These are so cool!  I have needed these for a while,  I don't know why, but I never have any paper in my purse so these will come in handy.

notknit Thanks you so much for such a wonderful and well thought out package.

Yep!  This is still my favorite swap! Will be here for the next round, and thank you kayrun for such a great partner and organizing this swap once again!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

NotKnit

My best works.

« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2010 05:55:52 AM »

Lori G. - That tote for your son is so cute

Quaggy - I'm so happy you like everything Smiley I love the action shots, especially the apron one with the cup/bowl/spatula

This was a great swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Final Cut Pro 6: 3 Point Editing
Color: Using the Saturation Curve Editor
Final Cut Express: Running Clips Backwards
Final Cut Studio: Sending Clips from FCP to Motion
Final Cut Studio: FCE and FCP Filters
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...