Baby/Child SwapCraftster member who is organizing this swap:
elizasmomSign-up date range:
May 13, 2005 (Friday the 13th!!) to June 1st, 2005Date to send item by:
June 30th, 2005Limited to a certain number of people?
Nope, the more the merrier!Non-U.S. participants allowed?
Of course.All ages allowed?
Yes.Organizer is aware of current list of "suspended traders" list and will not allow those members to participate:
That's correct.Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that every participant meets these conditions:
Yep.Details of swap:
Make something for someone's kid(s)! I know a ton of us love crafting for our kids, so I thought it'd be fun to have a swap focused on things relating to babies and children. Anything goes....diaper bags, clothing, toys, blankets/bedding, cloth diapers, whatever! I don't want to put a number on how many items you have to send, but I think something like one big item or several smaller items is a good yardstick. Just think about what YOU would want to receive! Please abide by these rules:
1. Read the swap info at http://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
2. Try not to get too far into your project until you receive your partner's info.
3. PLEASE send your item ON or before the due date. If something comes up and you think you're going to be late, contact me (the organizer) and your partner.
4. Promise to complete the swap. If you are not sure whether you can commit, please do not sign up.
5. Send your package w/ delivery confirmation if within the US. PM me w/ the number.
6. PM me and your partner when you ship.
7. PM me and your partner when you receive. And remember, it's always nice to say thanks!If you're still excited, please send this information to the organizer (me!):
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?
Have you participated in a swap before?
If so approximately how many?
Please list the swaps you are currently signed up for:
Talk about your kids! Ages, genders, sizes, likes and dislikes, that sort of thing:
List 5 items you would love to receive (no promises, but I'll try to match people up accordingly):
Types of crafts you do:
Type(s) of item you are considering making:
Do you have a way to post pictures?
Do you give your partner permission to post pictures of your work?
Any other info you'd like to add!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. Also, if you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me via PM or email.
Thanks and I look forward to organizing this swap!Here are the match-ups. I'll PM everyone with their partner's info very soon (unless Eliza wakes up from her nap!):
msrockchick <-----> Rusty
Madmatigan79 <-----> elizasmom
plainsight <-----> CynthiaButterfly
jenmparrott <------> nrsshasta1976
ithnkuno -----> miss_katonic
miss_katonic -----> elmonerd
elmonerd -----> edamame
edamame -----> ithnkuno
If that's confusing in any way, please let me know. I tried to match everyone up by what they hoped to receive and what they were interested or able to make. I hope everyone's happy!