A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 303,936
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Vampire/Vampyre Swap Round 2 Gallery  (Read 6534 times)
Tags for this thread: vampire  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2010 09:06:55 AM »

I received from Krafty_Karasu today!  Get ready to be jealous!! Smiley

First up is a pin - I can use it as a sweater pin or a regular lapel pin - I love it!!

Next up are bloody earrings - so cute and I wear earrings all the time so I'll get lots of use out of these!

A victorian inspired vampy bib necklace!

Last of all, but one that will be on display in my office - a vampiress shadowbox!  Isn't it pretty?  Yes, I know, you can see my shirt reflected in the glass. Cheesy  I couldn't get a good pic without a reflection of me somewhere in it.lol

« Last Edit: July 03, 2010 09:07:40 AM by SevsOnlyGirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
lunascura

Talk Nerdy to Me

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2010 10:17:55 AM »

I cannot believe that's your first Poppet!  I mean, you did your own modifications and everything - he's amazing!

Thanks everyone!  I can't take total credit for the poppet modifications. I found a tutorial for the abs by teag at this thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=329077.0

I just modified it to fit ghilie's poppet pattern because I figured Jean Claude would be more slender than teag's poppet was.

The abs weren't that hard. I sewed them on the machine. I think the most trouble i had was getting his eyelids glued on in the right place and figuring out how to joint his arms and legs...that and trying to make pants that fit over his enormous feet!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010 10:18:47 AM by lunascura » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2010 11:23:50 AM »

yay!  Grin  I'm so glad you like everything!!!  that pin is why I asked if you were into steampunk.  the idea just popped into my head from nowhere.  I usually just make pins with bar backs, but something told me to make the tie tack part of it.  I was so happy with the way it came out.  Grin

I did get an ok picture of that shadow box.  it's a little shiny, but I don't think you can see my reflection in it.  Wink

Shocked Shocked Shocked  I just realized; you didn't throw out the packaging and stuff did you??  you're missing an item!!!  Undecided

but now it's my turn to post photos because I received today too!

so cute; a House of Night-inspired bracelet!:

I need me some of those moon charms.  I've never seen any like it before.

I do love this, I really do; a vampire plaque:

2 t-shirts; one is a fanpire shirt, the second is a Buffy/Spike shirt:

this one had to lay on the floor because, well...some of the glue didn't quite hold.  simple fix though.  Wink  a Bella and Edward shrine:

I always need these (and now I don't have to worry about making a new one for myself Wink); a book thong:

these are PERFECT for my mangas.  regular bookmarks are either too long or too bulky.

a couple of extras; a plush apple that can be used as a pincushion, and an iron-on apple (more stuff for my Twilight obsession):

and lastly, an awesome vampire-inspired messenger bag!:

under my hand there you can kinda see part of one pocket, and then inside you can see one pocket at my fingertips, and if you look real close at the lining in the back there, you might be able to see 2 more pockets as well.  I love pockets.  Grin  and I love this messenger bag.  now I can take all that crap out of my olive green purse and give it a better, not falling apart home.  Grin

thank you so much Sevs!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
psychonmemphis
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2010 01:03:25 PM »

wow nice packages! i guess everyone is recieving today!i woke up to my package! after ripping through take for 20 mins i knew it was going to be good and i was right! i will post pics in a bit to show off the awesomeness my partner sent me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2010 01:24:02 PM »

I love that Vampriess shadow box and the wall plaque.   The inner fabric of the messenger bag is wonderful!  I would love a wrist cuff made from it! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

psychonmemphis
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010 03:27:08 AM »

ok as promised here is what my partner sent me today!!!!!!!!
first up is something i have been wanting for a about 2 weeks now lol but i just realized i wanted one (she must have super vampire powers to read my mind!) It is a book box!  i love the way it is decorated and nice job with the poly clay teeth! and it came with goodies inside it!

next i got a freaking sweet necklace like the one she posted that looked so awesome!

she also sent me a journal that she made with a cute little bat on the front and an awesome jack skellington pencil!!! i do not think i will ever sharpen it!

Then (yes there is more!) a super cute Edward book bag! my boy friend wanted to steal it but wished it was not pink, i love pink so it was win win, also she said this was her first try! now that is skill!

The next thing is a book! i can not wait to start reading it! thank you so much i have like 1 book so this is so great and it came with a bookmark with my favorite saying on it!

last is some pics she worked on and printed for me (they are beautiful) and a cute necklace filled with "dried vampire blood" that is the cutest thing ever, i wore it today and my bf's little sis loved it to!

thank you so much i love everything and i am sending monday and i hope you like what i made half as much as i like what you made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010 12:35:47 PM »

Somehow I forgot to post a pic of the amazing bookmark that Krafty_Karasu stitched for me!  In fact, it is so fabulous that my sister begged to be able to keep it. Cheesy

She figured out the pattern on her own, isn't it beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2010 07:56:48 AM »

to be totally honest, I did it from a picture.  I made it the same way I made my pattern for the New Moon needle book that I have on my profile and in my signature.  I pretty much laid out the pattern block by block.  I was going a bit crazy during this process, as well as the stitching process.  I've never done so much solid color in my life.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010 08:02:33 AM »

I saw my sister this weekend and ofcourse took the bookmark to show her.  It is now in her possession. Cheesy  She just adored it and squealed when I showed it to her, I really had to give it to her after that. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010 08:08:43 AM »

it means a lot that the creator of the character thinks so highly of it.  Grin

it makes me wonder what J.K. Rowling and Stephanie Meyer would say about my recreations of their books?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Remove Tracking Markers - Shake 4
How to Do Slipping Technique - Shake 4
How to Export Your Media - Shake 4
How to Get Your Animation to Dance to Music - Shake 4
How to Create Panoramic Plates - Shake 4
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart
Craft Challenge #103 Announced - Foodie Frenzy 2
How to Make Tshirt Rugs

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...