A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 298,673
Currently Running With Scissors:
756 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Glee Swap Gallery Send out by 7/12/10  (Read 16382 times)
Tags for this thread: glee , tv_show  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

suzyscissors

There's only one thing I love more than crafting..

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2010 11:01:55 PM »

I'm glad you love it!! I tried to stick with themes from the show with the candies...Nerds, Airheads...I know I'm lame  Cheesy

I covered the card case with fabric from a bandanna I found at walmart...This is the second case I have covered for a swap, I should do one for myself, they are so easy!

Oh, and I tried to go with bubbly girly letters on the apron as if Brit were writing it, only I am not a bubbly writer.  Grin

Oh my goodness... I just realized right now that the icee candy does relate..  I understood the pushpin but not the candy - go figure!  I'm going to blame being blonde again and just call it one of those moments lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
nostephot
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2010 03:44:37 PM »

Hello fellow gleeks!  I am happy to say that the swap has basically gone well for the most part ...... BUT.... one of our swappers has had a family crisis and has lost communication.  MissCrafty29 has a package ready to go and I am wondering if anyone would be willing to angel for her.  I am giving her partner another week to respond because she has communicated off and on and gave an anticipated ship date that has come and gone.  MissCrafty29 HAS BEEN WONDERFUL about communicating and has really been a great swapper and I honestly believe that you would not be disappointed.  Just message me if you are interested and I will communicate once we are 100% sure it is needed which would be next week.

I honestly believe that the people who were not sure what can be made for a Glee swap were well educated what a gleek can come up with to celebrate their fave show!!!! 

You guys have been so great and patient with me.... The last few weeks have been NUTS and I appreciate all your patience.  Everyone should have feedback and if I did something wrong just let me know cause I would not be surprised and will fix it ASAP!  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/nostephot/

My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
hannah19142
« Reply #72 on: July 28, 2010 01:18:07 PM »

I received my package from Angelus not too long ago, and now that I finally have a minute to myself, I thought I'd post pictures!

Group Shot

A picture of Rachel

A cute charm tied on a red ribbon (Tina's bracelet)

Sue's Stationary

The cover of a calendar I can assemble myself

A picture in the calendar

A calendar page

There was also a little cardboard box covered in pictures w/writing on the sides, but I forgot to take a picture!

Thanks Angelus!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tlh878
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2010 06:12:24 PM »

My partner received weeks ago, but hasn't posted photos yet.  I will put some up tomorrow so everyone can see what I sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2010 06:23:31 PM »

Wow, I never even noticed, my partner didn't post pics either. I don't have any though, maybe I'll send her a reminder...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
tlh878
« Reply #75 on: August 02, 2010 09:36:15 PM »

Here is what I sent my partner.

a messenger bag with 6 character patches sewn on each side.

I also sent a full set of iron ons that can be used on whatever she wants

A mirror that is inspired by Rachel

I also sent 30 printed postcards/notecards with various scenes from the movie, unfortunately I don't have a photo of those.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TrickyMcVomit
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Uniclown.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2010 12:45:58 PM »

My original partner vanished but luckily suzyscissors really saved the day not only did she put together a great package for teffy...she put together one for me as well!!!

entire package not including the tons of candy and fun little toys including golden silly putty and a tinkerbell kaleidoscope!!

Inside fabric of the Cheerios messenger bag...Black and red are so my colors! I wore this around work the whole day I received, even though it had nothing in it!

ridiculous Britney mug!! <3 I love everything that comes out of her mouth, this is the best!!!

AWESOME shadowbox clock!!

and a full set of action magnets!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Everything is so great & I am definitely bringing the bag with me when I go to California next week =0)  I appreciate all the work you put into this, I can't thank you enough! I had so much fun with this swap and I loved seeing everyones Glee goodies!

I can't wait until the official merch comes out, but all of us have amazing one of a kind swag that everyone is going to WISH they had!!! SUCKEERRS!!! Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #77 on: August 04, 2010 10:05:53 AM »

Hey everyone! I just got caught up on all the wonderful Glee crafts that were posted while I was on vacation to ComiCon and then Las Vegas.  Everyone got some great swag!

BTW, I attended the Glee panel at ComiCon and so many great things were confirmed for our beloved show in the future! I won't spoil it for anyone who's trying not to read articles or find things out ahead of time. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
Vanillyz
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2010 03:36:43 AM »

Oh, lovely packages everyone Smiley. This has been such a fun swap!

And imbettinonalice ;  Shocked WOAAAAH, you are so lucky  Cheesy! Not just that you got to go to ComiCon , but also that you managed to get into Glee panel  Grin! Its such a popular show that I'd imagine they probably had to turn down a lot of people..
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imbettinonalice

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2010 05:56:28 PM »

Oh, lovely packages everyone Smiley. This has been such a fun swap!

And imbettinonalice ;  Shocked WOAAAAH, you are so lucky  Cheesy! Not just that you got to go to ComiCon , but also that you managed to get into Glee panel  Grin! Its such a popular show that I'd imagine they probably had to turn down a lot of people..

Thanks Smiley It was crazy! They didn't clear people out between panels, so we went in the morning and stayed through Supernatural and Smallville (not that that was a hard thing to do haha). Then the cast went to the Fox booth in the exhibit hall so I ran down and managed to get a not-so-awesome-but-awesome-because-i-got-it-at-all pic of Chris!

So when is round 2? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'
www.twloha.org
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Import Graphic in Adobe Flash Lesson 3
How to Import Graphic in Adobe Flash Lesson 2
How to Import Graphic in Adobe Flash Lesson 1
How to Use InDesign Lesson 3
Preparing to Use Photoshop Lesson 4
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...