A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 303,175
Currently Running With Scissors:
647 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Glee Swap Gallery Send out by 7/12/10  (Read 19159 times)
Tags for this thread: glee , tv_show  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists

Zydrate comes in a little glass vile...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2010 07:29:43 PM »

yay! gallery!

"Ohmigoodness, Ohmigoodness!"- Man V. Food

"This is serious, Dean! The voice is telling me that I'm almost out of minutes!"- Castiel, 'Supernatural'

Craft Lives On!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2010 11:56:02 AM »

I just finished photographing my items and they'll be in the mail tomorrow!

this was a tricky little challenge. not as easy as i would have thought
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2010 08:16:04 PM »

I'm all for a round 2 too. I think the show will be sticking around with massive amounts of fans for a while.

Ashley's Wife, Austin and Allie's Mommy!

My Photography, My Blog, My Shop, My Wist
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2010 08:28:53 PM »

this was a tricky little challenge. not as easy as i would have thought

I totally agree.  I don't know why I am struggling with this, but it is not at all as easy as I thought it would be to gain inspiration from Glee.
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2010 01:00:22 PM »

OMG I received from the AWESOME Suzyscissors yesterday and I squeed allowed when I opened my package. 

First thing I saw was this.  Look!  I have Puck's letter jacket!  Jealous?  I mean seriously...how COOL is this?

Then There is this awesome messenger bag.  I love the skull fabric on the flap.

Here is a cool mug that says "Proud Gleek"  hehe and i just saw on the bottom it has the best quote ever that says "I'm like Tinkerbell, Finn.  I NEED APPLAUSE TO LIVE!"

A box with a BUNCH of glee quotes on it and some magnets that have character names and actions so I can make Puck Kiss Rachel.  Smiley

And some fun extra goodies!  Bubbles, glow bracelets and a fun dinosaur that grows!

I was definitely spoiled!  Thanks so much, hun!

There's only one thing I love more than crafting..

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010 05:01:57 PM »

Super glad you liked it!!  I just realized right now that it says "Do not swallow" at the bottom of that dinosaur lol.

Best part, after you lovin' it all, is that I got to try out a bunch of new stuff!

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2010 08:27:04 PM »

Ok, I finally got my pictures taken and uploaded... I received a few days ago. I got the most amazing package, she based it on my love of Puck and Mr. Shuester and how much I was like Tina way back in school. Also I may have mentioned it, but if I didn't say it I collect metal lunch boxes! If I didn't she's a psychic!

The whole package came in a pretty box, wrapped in tissue paper with nice notes. Those are all MIA, at least for pictures!
The first thing I opened was an awesome Tina-inspired lunchbox (with my initials so my sister can't steal it!) for those lonely lunchtimes:

There was also a matching water bottle:

I didn't get the best pics, but they are covered with sheet music material and lots of sequiny stuff!

Inside the lunchbox is a shrine to Puck so I'll have someone to share lunch with:

Also, the lunchbox had copious amounts of magnet, Mr. Shu ones especially but lots of quotes too!:

Next (yes, it keeps going) there were amazing note cards with funny quotes inside... I don't think I'll be able to give them away! My sister has claimed a few already (she's a bigger Gleek than I am but she didn't help me craft for this swap so she has to share!):

And finally, extras. A Gleek patch and a clap board picture frame which is going to hold a pic of me playing Rock Band I've decided:

Very cool stuff, I love everything so much! I'm putting the final touches on my package and its going out Monday. Thank you so much Elle!!!!

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2010 07:40:58 AM »

Wow! Awesome package!

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2010 10:06:32 AM »

Yeay! Excited to see all this fun stuff in the gallery. I am going to finish up today and send tomorrow. Smiley

Personal swaps... Would love to trade sewn stuff for some cool hand-carved stamps.
Blog | Wist | Etsy | Twitter
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2010 01:29:40 PM »

My partner confirmed that she received on Friday..... so I wanted to post my pics.   
Here is everything that I sent in one pic

She asked for a Puck Doll and I am not at all a doll maker but this is what I was able to come up with.... not perfect but I think you can kind of tell who it is intended to be

I also made a wristlet/bag inspired by the Cheerios uniforms.....

and the inside is all glee

Finally I made what ended up to be a HUGE notebook.... this is the cover

and each character had their own booklet inside.... Here  is Finns booklet cover

I enjoyed this swap and I hope my partner is happy with what I sent. 

My Old Wist http://www.wists.com/nostephot

I have been away for a long time but I am looking forward to getting into swaps and everything craftster again!  I am open to personal swaps!  I would love to do one for Halloween!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Plating the Crab Cakes
Making the Aioli for the Crab Cakes
Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes Recipe
Plating the New York Strip Steak
Making Cognac Butter for the Strip Steaks
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Quilted Patchwork Basket
Craftster Quickies: How to Make Spooky Halloween Decorations
Craft Challenge #110 Announced - Halloween Costume Contest!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...