I received the package Riechan send me!
Check out the pretties;
- a shirt with a great quote from the character whom I believe to have some of the best quotes ever
. And its also in the style of a shirt from my wist
- a (crochet) bracelet in the school/ cheerio colours.
- a snap clip with an 'Emma flower', because I just love her style and the jewelry she is always wearing.
- 3 lovely bookmarks. One with the Glee logo (which I promoted to artwork and is now hanging on my closet-door
), one with a snarky Puck quote which makes me grin, and one with my fave mash-up.
- to images layered in plastic to use as page markers, which are also hanging on my closet instead
. I think its really sweet she made me a 'AD'-tag, 'cause I told her I dream of working on set one day
- and last but not least, a pom-pom keychain for my dorm-keys, a set of pom-pom ear-rings, and a hand-made charm bracelet with charms representing some of the characters!
(football for Finn (and the boys, so I imagine), skull for Tina, a mic for mr Schue, soother/pacifier for Quinn, star for Rachel, and black/red beads for the school's colours)
Some action-shots of the bracelet to show of the pretty charms a little better;
- I have pretty slim wrists, so I had to loop the chain a bit, 'causing the star to 'fly' a little. But I think it looks cute anyway
(Riechan, if you have a more detailed shot of the bracelet/ the charms, feel free to post them!)
She also sent me some 'neuzen', which is a very sweet Belgium kind of candy
Oh, and she wrote she was going to send me some of the sheet music as a little extra as well!
Thanks again, Riechan! You were a great partner. I like the stuff you sent me, and I had lots of fun crafting for you
(Still have plenty of ideas for a possible round two, though... will it ever occur