A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,167
Currently Running With Scissors:
601 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: New to Melbourne!!  (Read 856 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

renewstudios
« on: June 29, 2010 06:25:29 AM »

Hi Everyone!
I'm relatively new to Melbourne and am trying to find an art/craft show in the area (willing to travel a bit!) I was thinking about nabbing a table at a flea market or something to get started...I know that craft show rentals can sometimes be expensive...the trouble with a flea market is that it may or may not reach the customer that I need to sell to! Anywho...anyone know of local happenings that I could get into? Or how easy do you think it would be to get together with fellow crafters and start a small "show" together somewhere? =)

I make jewelry/accessories from recycled/re-purposed materials!

« Last Edit: June 29, 2010 06:26:51 AM by renewstudios » THIS ROCKS   Logged
HisTechnoAngel
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010 12:03:07 AM »

hi! welcome to the area... I live in palm bay. I dunno of any real major craft fairs in our area. The farmers/flea market started back up in palm bay... it's less than $30... i cant remember specifics though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
king3419
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2010 07:35:39 AM »

Welcome to Melbourne.  Like many other places, this area used have a ton of craft shows during the holidays. Unfortunately, the shows have dropped drastically.  Our Auxiliary is having a show on December 4th and we'd love to have you bring your crafts. Here is the info.

American Legion Auxiliary Unit 81 will be having their SECOND ANNUAL CRAFT SHOW on Saturday, December 4th at Post 81 in Melbourne.  The Post is located at 2090 S Harbor City Blvd (US # 1). We still have a few tables/spaces for rent for the amazingly low price of $20.00 for the day. Show hours will be 9:00 - 4:00 on Saturday and admission will be free to the public. We will be advertising this show in Florida Today and Hometown news,  in addition to flyers and posters that will be distributed throughout the community.  If you are interested in renting a space for this event, please call 321-693-6039 to reserve a space.  You may request either an indoor or outdoor space.  There are a limited number of spaces available with electricity, so first come, first serve.  Our Auxiliary will be selling lunch for this event.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at 321-693-6039 or email me at king3419@cfl.rr.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged
2ndsurf
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010 09:55:03 AM »

I'm in Merritt Island! I would love to get together and/or meet other crafty people or try to organize a craft show or share tips. I'll be away through the holidays but we should all try to get together in Janurary or something!

I'm a jewelry and bead maker as well as a painter....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint Reflections
Landscape Painting Techniques
Plein-Air Landscape Painting
How to Make a Composition in Your Painting
How to Paint the Landscape
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...