I was browsing through some forums here, and I didn't realize there were so many makeup lovers!
I wanted to share a look I did for a contest several weeks ago. I love bright and bold colors and I wanted to share the look with everyone. I hope everyone likes.
I listed the products at the bottom of the pics. C&C always welcome.
I created an eye chart to mark each product used
Here is a list of products used:
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. MUFE no 2 (yellow) crease
3. MUFE no 99 (red) crease
4. MUFE no 92 (purple) crease
5. Coastal Scents 88 Palette, the hottest pink in it, crease
6. Coastal Scents 88 Palette, white, brow highlight
7. BFTE Whisper, inner corner highlight
8. BFTE Lemon, eyelid
9. BFTE Green Apple, eyelid
10. BFTE Grape, eyelid
11. Urban Decay 24/7 Liner, Electric, waterline & cat eye wing
12. BFTE Peacock on top of Electric, waterline & cat eye wing
13. Maybelline Gel Eyeliner, top liner
14. Estee Lauder Sumptuous Mascara
Edited to Include:
MUFE = Make Up For Ever available at Sephora.com , great brand of eyeshadow, as well as other products
BFTE = Beauty from the Earth available at www.bftecosmetics.com
(I have a ton of their eyeshadows!)