Swap name: Doctor Who Swap Round 3
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: aliceownsj00
Sign-up date range: 06/28/10-07/11/10
Date to send item by: 08/07/10
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 25
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? n/a
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
We all know that sound... the strange whirling and grinding of the Tardis coming to save the day. Or change it. Or whatever! It's the Doctor and he kind of does what he wants! Round Three is ready to go! Lets get our Doctor Who craft on!! This swap will be for anything and everything Doctor Who! Welcome fans of the old and the new!
You must post in the thread (this thread) once a week so you're still around. If you wont be able to for a week or so, send me and your partner a PM. I love lots of communication! This will be a 5 point swap like the last round, Large - 3points, Medium - 2points, Small - 1point. You can send more if you and your partner agree to send more; but if you send more don't expect more back if you didn't agree on it. Point Standards;
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours
-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars
-Small = $10 or less
*I read the questionnaire and LOVED IT, perfection, why change it?*
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Doctor Who Swap Round 3
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you prefer the classic or the current Doctor Who series?
Any Favorite Quote(s):
Do you have any least favorites (Doctor/Companion/Character/Episode etc)?
For New Who fans, are you up to date on the current series?
Have you seen any of the spin offs? (IE. Torchwood)
Is there anything regarding the spin offs you would like your partner to know? (favorite characters, episodes, monsters, etc.)
What crafts are you good at?
Is there anything you would like to receive? (Please give sizes where needed.)
Is there anything you would NOT like to receive?
What are your favorite colors:
Least favorite colors:
Do you have a wist?
Do you have any allergies (smoke, pets, etc)?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
Can you take pictures of the things you receive?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Who's ready to see the Doctor?
Not Sent or Received - BlackSent but not Received - PurpleReceived but not Sent - BlueSent and Received - GreenLate with Communication - OrangeLate with No Communication - Red (And needs to contact me.)nnakpw