A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,523
Currently Running With Scissors:
563 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 3 x 3 ATC R2 Gallery  (Read 2920 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

prettyinpaisley
« on: June 27, 2010 10:13:54 PM »

I'm a little late in getting this gallery up and running... but without further ado...

Post pics of all 9 of your cards here!

Swap thread:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349701.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My crafting blog: www.prettyinpaisley.com

Www.wists.com/prettyinpaisley

Sketchbook project: "Boys and girls"
Tsuki_Tsubasa
~*Meow*~

Resident book worm..... X3

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010 11:28:50 PM »

Just copying what I posted in the main thread. Grin <3

Got my cards in the mail yesterday! *w* Here's the first three. She used my cat theme and included the pictures of my cats both living and deceased. When I saw these I teared up. She did such a beautiful job on them!

Here's a shot of Noopy sitting with his ATC that features just him. <3 It says "Big Sweet Babeh Boy Noopy". Cheesy My camera flash was making the card had to see though, this was the best I could do. :/

This is the middle card opened. Isn't it so pretty?? I LOVE the details in this. <3 And it's so cool that it's interactive. The cat on the left is Choo Choo, the one in the middle is Big Gabe and the one on the right is Ryo-Ohki. On the outside of the flaps is my current kitty Noopy. <3

This one here is also interactive! I kept playing with it, spinning the pictures around. Cheesy It also features Big Gabe, Ryo-Ohki and Choo Choo. It says "cats rule, dogs drool!" on it. <3 hahaha

The next theme that she did was my classical music one. LOVE these too! The quote is awesome. <3 I'm thinking of matting and framing these 3 together to hang on my wall. <3 I totally adore them.

And check it out, she sewed thin fishing line onto this one so it has real strings now! <3 Brilliant idea. I wouldn't have thought to do that.

And this is the last set that covers several of my themes. <3 The themes were quilts, the color green, snow, stars.

And here is a close up of the green quilted one. It says "Quilting just like our Grandmothers did" and the hearts are sparkly. <3

See aren't they just amazing??? <3 I'm totally in love with them and keep taking them out to look at them. <33333333 Cheesy Mom was really impressed with them too. Thanks again Tracy. Grin You're a fabulous partner! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Yes, I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can find his way by moonlight, and see the dawn before the rest of the world."
Oscar Wilde
lacey0828
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010 06:13:58 AM »

I'm so so so so so glad you like them  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shelina
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010 07:27:13 PM »

I love those! Great Job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010 05:39:19 PM »

I received! I received! audio-astrophysics sent me the coolest ATCs ever!

First up my tropical fish theme, with a liberal helping of some other themes (love!)

Next my Audrey Hepburn theme!

Love the diamonds in her eyes on the right!

And finally, my Harry Potter theme!

Love the Hogwarts song on the right! Fred and George are my fave characters!

Thanks again, audio-astrophysics... I am super nervous for you to receive now!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010 06:36:47 PM by blushingbluegrass » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010 06:41:47 PM »

I'm soooooo glad you like them!!! I was worried you wouldn't! I had so much fun with your themes because I also love all of those things. Expecially harry potter, my name is Audrey so I've always had an iterest in Audrey Hepburn, and Fish are soo much fun to use in paper crafts! Yay!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lacey0828
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2010 06:28:59 AM »

Those are fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

prettyinpaisley
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010 11:06:29 AM »

I love the fish cards! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookshowbaby77
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010 11:59:55 AM »

Great cards so far!

I received from hgddm today:

My themes were:

Steampunk, Glitter, Zombies
Owls, Kitsch, Oscar Wilde
Vintage, Humor, Artist's Choice

Thank you, hgddm!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010 04:44:07 PM by spookshowbaby77 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
blushingbluegrass

Bowl of Petunias: Oh no, not again.

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2010 04:46:18 PM »

Those are great cards! I really like the Oscar Wilde and vintage cards!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am the Lorax who speaks for the trees, which you seem to be chopping as fast as you please.

wisting on a star....
raeraethejetplane
Take me out 2 the black Tell them I aint comin back

RIP Blue kitty Jan. 1994 - April 2010

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010 09:18:43 PM »

I received my cards from TerraBella and they are amazing! She chose to do three main themes but tied in my other themes of non paper and interactive

As requested, art work of my deceased kitty

If I remember right she said all embroidery patterns were her own.
Phoenix

Quote reads: Change is the constant, the signal for rebirth, the egg of the phoenix. Christina Baldwin

And one of them is a pop up! So cool.

And the third theme: Bicycles

The top left reads: "Life is like riding a bicycle-in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving forward." Albert Einstein who I hear was a huge fan of riding his bike. The top right says "Speed Demon" The bottom one has a blue frame which is cool because my bike is blue and silver Cheesy so they match!

Sorry for the poor photos Sad The ONE area of my house were you can get good lighting if you are lucky has boxes in front of the windows.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010 06:06:49 PM »

I received some wonderful ATCs from spookshowbaby77 today! She used my themes of music, vintage, and girl power and I love them all:

All the cards are named after song titles! How cool is that? Spook also found out that I love the band Cake and named three of the cards after three of their songs--awesome stalking job! 'Commissioning a Symphony in C' is actually one of my favorites Smiley Thanks so much!

Her hubby also made me a set of ATCs...I got so spoiled! Spook said he really liked my themes and so he made me this fabulous 9-part pencil drawing incorporating my themes of zombies, steampunk, and girl power:

Some close-ups...the detail is amazing!

I love the woman with the machine gun arm, the zombie army, the steampunk details in the background, and the punk-looking zombie in the corner. What an artistic family...Thanks again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

prettyinpaisley
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010 06:51:43 PM »

Wow! Those are seriously beautiful!

LOVE the zipper card. What a fantastic design.

:-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raeraethejetplane

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010 07:59:01 PM »

Those penciled cards are jaw-dropping gorgeous!! All the cards in the gallery have been incredible Smiley

My partner received her cards! Yay Cheesy She said she wont be able to upload photos of the cards right away. Here is a sneak peak on the insides of three of them

« Last Edit: July 14, 2010 08:30:42 PM by raeraethejetplane - Reason: added photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookshowbaby77
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010 03:59:15 AM »

I'm glad you liked the cards, hgddm!

LOVE the zipper card. What a fantastic design.

Aww, thank you!

raeraethejetplane, that watercolor(?) Octopus is gorgeous - and I love the little drawing of the cat tongue  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raeraethejetplane

« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2010 02:39:37 PM »

Thank you.  Grin Yes, it's watercolor with acrylic paint on the suckers and marker and colored pencils for the eye. I'm trying to learn how to watercolor which is why this one is splotchy. I like how it came out overall.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TerraBella01

Crafting keeps me sane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2010 07:39:28 PM »

I received the most amazing ATCs from raeraethejetplane.  They're more like ATC books full of even more ATCs.  There are lots of pictures below and even a couple that are NSFW.  She made them all books because one of my themes was books.  

It's dark here and my lighting is bad so some of the colors in the photos are washed out. I'm leaving for the weekend and really wanted to get these posted tonight so they get the attention they deserve. Smiley  I also didn't post all the images in each book. There were way too many and some of them were pretty similar (like the quotes).

Book 1 - Paintings of Aquatic Life - the watercolors are beautiful.

Book 2 - How to Fold an Origami Crane - She included some little squares to practice with and even put the actual folds in the little book for each step Smiley

Book 3 - 17 Cat Facts - I love the cat in the Abe Lincoln hat Smiley

Book 4 - untitled - Pop-up fishies!  

Book 5 - untitled pressed flower book - Beautful! There were some other pages in there two, but I think this one is my favorite page.

Book 6 - Major Kingdoms of Plantae and Animalia - made with a real twig and bark Smiley The watercolors are beautiful. You really can't tell how wonderful from the photos.  

Book 7 - Books - A Collection of Quotations - a book of book quotes Smiley

Book 8 - untitled broken heart book - Back story: I originally had 'love' listed as a theme. Shortly after we received partners for this swap, my boyfriend broke up with me. I PMed RaeRae and said that she could switch "love sucks" for love if she hadn't started on the cards yet and wanted to do the theme. So this is the result and I love it! (ps. the boyfriend and I are back together now too Smiley ) The flaps open up then the cards flip up.

Book 9 - Va Va Voom - for my pinup theme.  It's a vintage pinup magazine Cheesy

to change your image viewing settings please click here

to change your image viewing settings please click here

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010 07:50:12 PM by TerraBella01 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

prettyinpaisley
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2010 07:57:25 PM »

Wow! Those must have taken you forever! They're really impressive.

I love the paintings of Aquatic life book!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookshowbaby77
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010 04:00:34 AM »

Woah! Love the mini books - fabulous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
audio
Nobody could do that much découpage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010 10:16:43 AM »

Here are the TOTALLY awesome ATCs blushingbluegrass sent me!!! I LOVE THEM!! Thank you so much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2010 11:41:25 AM »

All of these cards are amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2010 10:24:58 PM »

Has anyone heard from prettyinpaisley lately? She's my partner and I'm waiting for her to receive. It says she hasn't been online since July 15.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
prettyinpaisley
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2010 08:49:57 AM »

[Cross posted on the sign-up thread]

I just want to apologize to you all, once again. Perhaps after this swap, I will retire from organizing swaps.

Long story short, I went on a mini vacation, which ended up being a few days longer than I expected. I was not able to access the internet. I got all your PMs this morning and will be responding, and updating your statuses today. I'll put feedback in also!

I'll also be posting the pictures of the beautiful cards I received from Haroldlovesmaude! They are so so beautiful!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

lacey0828
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2010 07:32:26 PM »

I received my awesome awesome awesome cards from Tsuki_Tsubasa!!!! They're so amazing I can't believe these were her first she made!!!

First is all of them together.

These next 2 are really neat and they were too puffy to fit in the sleeve. These were crocheted from yarn she spun. The first one is for my romance theme and the second one is for my craft theme which she used her favorite buttons and beens and swatches of fabric. So clever, I would've never thought to do that!

The next 3 are so cool too. The top one is of Helen GA where she used to vacation, for my theme vacation which goes along with the next one which is near that area. She even gave me a write up on it so I can learn more about it. And the next one is for my theme patriotic. It's my favorite statue of Iwo Jima (which I don't believe she knew). It turned out great.

The next 3 I love as well (I love every single card!) The butterfly effect is for the theme black and white. Man I wish I could draw too Smiley Then, I have a weird obession with dead trees. This is just beautiful. And then the next is for theme fairies. There's real crushed flowers on it too!!! Love it!

Then finally back to my theme vacation/travel is my absolute favorite card! It's so cool, I had to include a lot of pictures. I just love it!!!! The outside is awesome (it's a suitcase) and then you open it and it has my clothes all packed so I can leave along with some itty bity travel brochures. Chicago (where I'm from), The Cayman Islands (where I went for my honeymoon), and Arizona (where I currently live). This is so personalized and I couldn't have dreamed of anything better.

Thank you so much! Every single card is so amazing!!! I hope you continue to do these ATC swaps, because you are so great at it!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raeraethejetplane

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2010 10:26:41 PM »

I love the romance card and suitcase is SO cool. Very great cards Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spookshowbaby77
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2010 03:58:55 AM »

That suit case is so clever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
haroldlovesmaude
Yossarian Lives!

I see the fire, I see the end.

« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2010 09:13:46 PM »

Here are the cards I received from prettyinpaisley!

She incorporated six of my themes: Foxes, Robots, Anatomy, Quirky, Pop Art, and Maps.

And here are the cards I sent her. I used three of her themes: Foods with facial hair, Elderly women, and Dinosaurs. These are my first ever ATCs.

(fyi: the woman in the middle on the motorcycle is Maude from my favorite movie, Harold and Maude!)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2010 09:15:47 PM by haroldlovesmaude » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"They had not brains enough to be introverted and repressed." -Catch-22
etsy shop & faves
raeraethejetplane

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2010 12:29:35 AM »

all those cards are really great. I'm tickled at the dinosaur man in the middle of the last photo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

prettyinpaisley
« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2010 03:42:45 PM »

Thanks for posting both sets. Your cards are beautiful - especially since they're your first!

I loooooove the elderly women cards!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Maggie Simpson - 28th Drawing
How to Draw Rainier Wolfcastle - 57th Drawing
How to Draw Bart Simpson - 3rd Drawing
How to Draw Homer Simpson - 1st Drawing
How to Draw Young Homer Simpson - 58th Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...