Welcome to the 90's CARTOON Swap!
Swap name: 90s CARTOON Swap!
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: blushingbluegrass
Sign-up date range: 6/13 - 7/4
Date to send item by: 8/2
Limited to a certain number of people? NO, but will need co-organizer if this gets too big!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
The 90's had so many fantastic cartoons, I think it is time to celebrate some of that! In this swap you will be crafting items based on your partners favorite shows, quotes, characters, etc. This is the perfect opportunity to re-watch some of your old faves, or discover some new ones that you may have missed!
to peruse the dates these shows were on air.
This will be a 6 point swap. Below are guidelines to help you out but as always discuss with your partner to make sure you are both happy!
Large = 3 points
Medium = 2 points
Small = 1 point
Big = 3 or more hours
Medium = 2 or more hours
Little = 2 or less hours
Big = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
Big = $30 or more
Medium = $10-$30 dollars
Small = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: 90's CARTOON Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Will you post once a week to update your partner and the organizer on your status?
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
In the event of an odd number would you be willing to be in a 3-way swap (person A sends to person B, person B sends to person C and person C sends to person A)?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old (YES/NO):
Any allergens present in your home (pet, smoke, etc)?
Favorite Theme Song(s)?
Least Favorite Color(s)?
Crafts you do?
Would you prefer decorative or functional items or both?
Any crafts/items that you would love to receive?
Any crafts/items that you don't want to receive?
Do you have a personal website or wist?
Anything else that you want your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
the Trickster <----------> blushingbluegrass
bellyjewel <----------> shayneblate08