A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,131
Currently Running With Scissors:
379 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Help Me Lose Weight Swap Round 2, (FULL, Send-Outs 8/14)  (Read 17210 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jennilocker
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2010 06:55:45 AM »

Anyone watch Jillian Michaels show last night? Does anyone know what meal plan she suggests they follow??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lemonianta

Obsessed with sewing, baking and drinking tea.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2010 12:35:11 PM »

Oh my gosh, I've been so bad at checking in! i've been doing ebtter this week than I have for the last while...god knows why!

I'm loving coming up with ideas for this! This is going to be awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is that I am always making exciting discoveries" A.A Milne

http://www.pinterest.com/lemonianta
hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: July 14, 2010 06:58:32 PM »

Anyone watch Jillian Michaels show last night? Does anyone know what meal plan she suggests they follow??

I'm sure they will sell it to you on her website!

Seriously, it's probably a lot of veggie-based carbs, lean proteins and bigtime calorie restriction.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
ranchelmarie
« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2010 04:22:42 AM »

Biggest Loser? or does she have her own show now? I haven't watched TV in a while...
as for diet, anything where you watch your calories will work for most people. just make sure you're getting enough calories or you'll go into fat-storing mode. and of course your calories should come from sensible things like veggies, fruits, whole grains, lean proteins, low-fat dairy, etc.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2010 07:08:05 AM »

Seriously, it's probably a lot of veggie-based carbs, lean proteins and bigtime calorie restriction.

Oh, I KNOW she will sell me the diet Wink  I went on her website and it's just one big commercial Sad  I guess I'll just stick to WW where at least I've already paid for all of that Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2010 11:44:25 AM »

Just got back from the craft store. Plan A is cost prohibitive. Time to figure out plan B.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: July 15, 2010 06:49:34 PM »

Yeah, the show is Losing It with Jillian. I really like it because it does show a human side to her....I always liked Bob better!

I like that they go in to people's homes and work with them where they are at, not an artificial "fitcation" that the Losers go on (they have to step out of their lives).

I'm a fan so far.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
bmd1011
« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2010 07:48:54 PM »

Oh, I KNOW she will sell me the diet Wink  I went on her website and it's just one big commercial Sad  I guess I'll just stick to WW where at least I've already paid for all of that Grin

you do WW also? yay! I was wondering if anyone else did it
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennilocker
« Reply #148 on: July 16, 2010 12:22:56 PM »

you do WW also? yay! I was wondering if anyone else did it

I've done WW since I was 7.  Seriously...how sad is that!   Cheesy  They don't even let kids that young join now.  I'm a lifetime member since I was 9.  So, when I go on a diet I usually just go there cause there isn't a joining/missed meeting fee for lifetime members.  And it's easy to follow, sensible, etc...  I need to start going back to meetings and get some updated books since mine are several years old.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amusedcreations
I just wanna craft and watch Antiques Roadshow

Random memory attack!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #149 on: July 16, 2010 02:17:04 PM »

Just checking in. My sewing machine died and I'm getting the hang of its replacement (which, sadly, is way more awesome than my oldie but goodie). Currently halfway done with one major part and now working on the add-ins. I hopefully will be ready to ship by next week. Thank goodness for time off so I can churn out an awesome swap! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How One Man Turned a Degree in Computer Science Into More Than a Desk Job
How to Design Strip Quilting Patterns
How to Add Color to Your Quilt
Try Before You Buy | Hardwired 2.0
Quilt Binding Basics
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...