A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,710
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Help Me Lose Weight Swap Round 2, (FULL, Send-Outs 8/14)  (Read 16964 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

dreadlocklove
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2010 09:35:26 AM »

I'm so glad that we will be starting early!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
lemonianta

Obsessed with sewing, baking and drinking tea.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2010 09:43:17 AM »

Yay! I'm in!! i'm so glad I filled that out this morning instead of waiting or I'd never have been in!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is that I am always making exciting discoveries" A.A Milne

http://www.pinterest.com/lemonianta
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2010 09:47:30 AM »

My good news for the day:  I unexpectedly received part of my Amazon.ca order this morning!  I ordered two Ayurvedic books a couple of weeks back and chose the free shipping option.  Because one of the books wasn't in stock, the entire order was only supposed to ship July 12th!  Conveniently, it's the "The Modern Ayurvedic Cookbook" that has arrived and I'm looking forward to making my own paneer.  I can't buy it where I live and I LOVE Indian food!

OK -- I have to be honest, and admit that I had to look this up to see what it was.   Embarrassed  It sounds very interesting!  Keep us posted on how you like the book, dreadlocklove.  I may look for something similar at the library, and see what it's all about.  I like the holistic approach.....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2010 11:50:01 AM »

Do your guys' instructors wear the Zumba pants with the tassles on the butt? One of the instructors I have can make those little tassles spin around in circles. Wonder if there's a way to craft those...

Tassles on the butt?Huh??  Really?  Like I said, I haven't been since I dropped my YMCA membership (found a cheaper gym - Planet Fitness) but while I was there there were no butt tassles.  lol   Cheesy  Sorry - just the idea of butt tassles makes me laugh.  Cheesy

Whoo Hoo!!  Starting early!!!  Same send out date though?  (the correct and most awesome answer here would be yes Wink) I can't wait to get a partner and make some awesome goodness to motivate and encourage healthy living!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Awesome McTastical
Pretty much amazing.

Live your life so the devil cries when you get up.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2010 12:08:26 PM »

I am soooo excited! And I'm also glad I finally applied, and right it time it seems! I can't wait to start making awesomeness. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm an artist and crafter. I will privately (and happily!) swap anything I can ship in an envelope!
barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2010 12:09:21 PM »

Do your guys' instructors wear the Zumba pants with the tassles on the butt? One of the instructors I have can make those little tassles spin around in circles. Wonder if there's a way to craft those...

Tassles on the butt?Huh??  Really?  Like I said, I haven't been since I dropped my YMCA membership (found a cheaper gym - Planet Fitness) but while I was there there were no butt tassles.  lol   Cheesy  Sorry - just the idea of butt tassles makes me laugh.  Cheesy

Whoo Hoo!!  Starting early!!!  Same send out date though?  (the correct and most awesome answer here would be yes Wink) I can't wait to get a partner and make some awesome goodness to motivate and encourage healthy living!  Grin

LOL -- yes, tassles on the butt!  But our instructor also has tassles on the leg seams, too.  It's like they hang off the pockets... I dunno.  Wink

And the send-out date will stay the same.  So, if we fill up soon, we'll get partners sooner, and have a longer crafting period.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rangerbeth
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2010 04:53:38 PM »

Holy guacamole! You ladies are so awesome for signing up so quickly! That means......faster partners!  Grin Also I'm LOVIN all this talk about dance classes. I take them during fall and winter and I flippin LOVE them. No matter what your skill level its way fun. My 9-5 prevents me from going during the summer and I miss it! Whats that? I miss exercise? Who woulda thought...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2010 05:00:46 PM »

I've heard of Zumba, but never interested enough to try....I am very intimidated by choreography and lots of people in one area. I love to work out alone, usually I think through problems at work then....does this make me antisocial? I love it when I get to the gym and nobody else is there, I feel a lot more free and less self-conscious. I really hate when there is a line for the machines.

Geez, I sound really antisocial, but I do love people in all other contexts, I swear!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2010 05:58:26 PM »

It is perfectly acceptable to be antisocial.  I'm the same way.  I don't mind a workout class but in general I find myself not liking the human population as a whole. 

Check out You Tube for some good Zumba videos if you just want a taste to see what its like.  A teacher-friend of mine has the workout DVDs and I'm hoping to borrow them sometime and workout at home.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pugwash

oh, hello there

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2010 12:35:51 AM »

I have a bad back, which is what prevents me from going to a Zumba class. Plus, I have no rhythm whatsoever, but it looks like a fun activity to do at home.....count me in the antisocial club. The only way I can stand going to the gym is with my iPod. If the buds aren't in my ears before I get out of the locker room, it's 100% guarantee that someone will try to talk to me while I work out.  I don't like to talk and run  Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Designer Spotlight: YANA K
How to Embellish a Blouse With Pearls Inspired by Chanel
AG Jeans and Liberty London Collab On Denim Collection
#Trends: Stripes From Casual Chic To Glam
Star Style Crush: Freida Pinto
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...