A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 301,208
Currently Running With Scissors:
595 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Help Me Lose Weight Swap Round 2, (FULL, Send-Outs 8/14)  (Read 20167 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lemonianta

Obsessed with sewing, baking and drinking tea.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2010 04:01:53 AM »

Ooh! I'm up for this one! I have been trying to lose weight since January (after successfully having lost 70lbs before and put it ALL BACK ON) but I'm finding myself seriously unmotivated. I have, however, just booked to take myself and my mum to Paris for her birthday so I'm getting myself all riled up for it!

I'm off to fill in my questionnaire!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the advantages of being disorganized is that I am always making exciting discoveries" A.A Milne

http://www.pinterest.com/lemonianta
ranchelmarie
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2010 05:25:14 AM »

I would LOVE to try Zumba, but I don't have the money right now to sign up for a class. Maybe once I get a job (I was laid off for the summer, then moved and now I'm having a hard time finding work).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2010 05:42:49 AM »

I am no dancer, so I am pretty sure I would not enjoy Zumba, but I do love cardio kickboxing

Everyone should try it once.  Smiley  I"m not saying pay money for it if you're really not sure you'd like it.  But its so much fun.  And Koh (one of our local instructors) is really big on not necessarily getting it right but "getting the flavor" of Zumba.  Its about just moving around and keeping up the pace.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2010 05:48:19 AM »

Has anyone tried the new TRUE LEMON...it's crystallized lemon in a little pack the size of a sweetener?  LOVE IT!  Makes your water taste just like lemonade if you add a pack of sweetnlow or splenda!! MMMMM!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dreadlocklove
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2010 08:12:11 AM »

Has anyone tried the new TRUE LEMON...it's crystallized lemon in a little pack the size of a sweetener?  LOVE IT!  Makes your water taste just like lemonade if you add a pack of sweetnlow or splenda!! MMMMM!

Do you think stevia could be substituted as the sweetener?

My good news for the day:  I unexpectedly received part of my Amazon.ca order this morning!  I ordered two Ayurvedic books a couple of weeks back and chose the free shipping option.  Because one of the books wasn't in stock, the entire order was only supposed to ship July 12th!  Conveniently, it's the "The Modern Ayurvedic Cookbook" that has arrived and I'm looking forward to making my own paneer.  I can't buy it where I live and I LOVE Indian food!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010 08:12:40 AM by dreadlocklove » THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2010 08:13:20 AM »

Has anyone tried the new TRUE LEMON...it's crystallized lemon in a little pack the size of a sweetener?  LOVE IT!  Makes your water taste just like lemonade if you add a pack of sweetnlow or splenda!! MMMMM!
sounds like YUM! Is it by, like, the crystal light and stuff?

I am no dancer, so I am pretty sure I would not enjoy Zumba, but I do love cardio kickboxing

Seriously, if you can do cardio KB, you can do Zumba. CKB is BRUTAL (but fun)! There is this 80 year old lady in my Zumba class who just shuffles around. She's so awesome for just showing up and shaking it. I've also really enjoyed watching people progress. There is one guy who seemed to have 2 left feet when he started, and now he's taking hip hop classes, and he just keeps getting better!!!

Do your guys' instructors wear the Zumba pants with the tassles on the butt? One of the instructors I have can make those little tassles spin around in circles. Wonder if there's a way to craft those...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SnapsAndDrangons
Snaps And Dragons

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2010 08:27:38 AM »

i am really looking forward to doing this swap again!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pay no attention to me dancing with my girl, we have every intention of being failures in this world.

My Small Wists  http://wists.com/sarahelizroberts
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2010 08:33:16 AM »

Sent in my info. I know this swap is filling up super fast, so I hope I made it in! Even if I didn't, I'll probably hang out and chat with you all. I can use as much support as I can get!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennilocker
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2010 08:36:36 AM »

Do you think stevia could be substituted as the sweetener?

I'm sure anything that sweetens to your liking would work fine!

sounds like YUM! Is it by, like, the crystal light and stuff?
It's next to the sugar in the baking aisle...looked on the box and found a coupon on the website!!  They also have lime crystals as well.

www.truelemon.com

THIS ROCKS   Logged

barbolot
Tutorial Contributor

A dead thing can go with the stream, but only a living thing can go against it.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2010 09:27:37 AM »

Everyone should try it once.  Smiley  I"m not saying pay money for it if you're really not sure you'd like it.  But its so much fun.  And Koh (one of our local instructors) is really big on not necessarily getting it right but "getting the flavor" of Zumba.  Its about just moving around and keeping up the pace.  Cheesy

That's what our instructor says - have fun first, and just keep moving.  Or just pretend you're at the club.  Wink  And TRUST me, I don't even know what I'd DO at a club, nor can I dance... but I have a fabulous time anyway.  Wink  I like it because it doesn't feel like exercise.  It's too much fun!

Do your guys' instructors wear the Zumba pants with the tassles on the butt? One of the instructors I have can make those little tassles spin around in circles. Wonder if there's a way to craft those...

OOooooh!  Ours has the tassles, too!  What a great idea!  .... I saw an online zumba video where everyone wore these sparkly belly-dance-styled sashes/belts.  They were so pretty and fun!

Did I mention -- ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT???
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010 09:31:13 AM by barbolot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Long and Woven Braid Tutorial
Hair Tyrant: Making Your Look More Memorable
Hair Tyrant: From Imitation to Inspiration
Red Carpet Up Do How To Video
Get the Look from Marc Jacobs Fall 2014
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Buffalo Spaghetti Squash
@Home This Weekend: Ticket Stub Shadowbox
Fishy fishy fishy...

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...