A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
799 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Help Me Lose Weight Swap Round 2, (FULL, Send-Outs 8/14)  (Read 16863 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

educharme
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010 10:18:46 PM »

Not sure how many do the wii fit. I love it (when I can get my butt motivated to do it). Anyway, I was looking for stuff to wist for when I have a bit of money and my craft room set up (still in process of sanding walls and painting), and I came across this! TOTALLY WISTED lol

Look so neat! Smiley

erica - educharme
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love to do personal swaps. PM me! Smiley

Blog - http://chicnmom.livejournal.com/
Wist - http://www.wists.com/educharme
Etsy - coming soon!
pugwash

oh, hello there

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2010 12:00:21 AM »

I love this idea for a swap, maybe it will motivate me to get to the gym more. I've been lazy the past three weeks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ranchelmarie
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2010 03:30:02 AM »

I'm in! I need to get rid of some of this weight, and I need to get back to crafting so this is perfect timing! sending my questionnaire now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandys08

and a helluva engineer!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2010 04:16:20 AM »

Not sure how many do the wii fit. I love it (when I can get my butt motivated to do it). Anyway, I was looking for stuff to wist for when I have a bit of money and my craft room set up (still in process of sanding walls and painting), and I came across this! TOTALLY WISTED lol

http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/114468_28Jun10_2438.jpg

Look so neat! Smiley

erica - educharme

I bought this pattern! I have looked through it and it looks a little daunting for me though. My pattern following skills are slim. and it includes stuff I either didn't know what it was or didn't know where to find it. Some of it looked doable, actually most of it other than the big carrier thing.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010 05:14:51 AM by Phizzychick - Reason: Please don't quote photos, thanks! » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2010 06:14:01 AM »

I wish I had a WiiFit.  The PE teacher I work with has one but she's progressed onto other things like Insanity and PX90.  I just don't have the space for it which is sad because it doesn't take up that much space.  Maybe once I can get everything cleaned out and organized I'll allow myself to go get a Wii and the WiiFit board.  It would be good for the days I don't make it to the gym.

The hooping looks interesting.  I do love the song in that first video though. 

I love to dance.  I keep thinking that it would be really awesome to take a dance class for exercise but I'm not sure the hubby would do it, even if he would, he's in GA and I'm in NC.  Plus the money and the schedule.  My schedule's usually a crap shoot once the school year starts.  *sigh*  I'm going back to NC this weekend though so I'm gonna hit the gym!  yay gym!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2010 07:44:25 AM »

Wish there was a "Help me GAIN weight swap" =[ But probably not enough people here with the same problem.
Lol. It would still be cool to have a swap the opposite of this one! I cant join in on this one because im very much under weight, =S not on purpose of course.

this used to be me!  Then I had 3 kids....  Maybe you just need to have 3 kids?  Or just look for the chocolate lovers swap?  That might help you up your weight!!

Considering my summer plans have drastically changed,, I just might join.  These last 15 lbs are murder to get rid of.... (geeeze that sound like a lot.... :*( ) I do have to say I love my body, it gave me 3 wonderful children (and not everyone can say that, I'm lucky i t was so easy) , but what I wouldn't give to not have the muffin top.....
I'm a fence sitter....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2010 09:20:08 AM »

I wish I had a WiiFit.  The PE teacher I work with has one but she's progressed onto other things like Insanity and PX90.  I just don't have the space for it which is sad because it doesn't take up that much space.  Maybe once I can get everything cleaned out and organized I'll allow myself to go get a Wii and the WiiFit board.  It would be good for the days I don't make it to the gym.

The hooping looks interesting.  I do love the song in that first video though. 

I love to dance.  I keep thinking that it would be really awesome to take a dance class for exercise but I'm not sure the hubby would do it, even if he would, he's in GA and I'm in NC.  Plus the money and the schedule.  My schedule's usually a crap shoot once the school year starts.  *sigh*  I'm going back to NC this weekend though so I'm gonna hit the gym!  yay gym!  Cheesy

Does your gym offer dance classes? Mine has hip hop and zumba and they are so much fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seraphina_de_Sangre
The Daredevil Sky Pirate

Down to a 12 and shedding more lbs. everyday!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2010 09:36:57 AM »

OOhh. I wish I could join, I'm almost to my goal (30lbs.) to go which is still a lot but not that much considering I've lost 70lbs. I'll be watching the gallery though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Swaps
Multi-Themed Steampunk Swap

Wist
crazyda79

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2010 09:48:14 AM »

I would love to join this.  My best friend is my support system but having fun crafts to help too would be awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
50 projects in 2014 my list on page 54
76/50 swaps
74/50 friends/family
150/50 total
swampolympics
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2010 11:02:33 AM »

I'm so excited! Hopefully this will motivate me to lose those final 11 pounds!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
What the Art Department on a Film Set Does
What the Locations Manager Does On Set
Camera Grip Gear - C-Stands Review
Film History Biography of Harold Ramis
Film History Biography of Werner Herzog
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...