A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
735 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Greek Mythology Swap! (Signups Closed, Sendouts August 21st)  (Read 6834 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

shayneblate08
Craft-aholic and not looking to quit!

Crafty Weirdo and Proud of it!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2010 09:50:51 AM »

Well USPS said my package arrived yesterday! Hope TheatreOrchid loves everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iliveonarainbow
« Reply #61 on: August 27, 2010 11:50:19 AM »

Well USPS said my package arrived yesterday! Hope TheatreOrchid loves everything!
I noticed that too!

I can't wait to see everyone else's pictures! Makes me excited!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theatreorchid
Craftssassin

Just kill him with your awesome.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2010 02:57:02 PM »

Oh my gosh, I am so freaking smart!  *headdesk*  I didn't realize that I'd be recieving from you, shayneblate!   Embarrassed  That's what I get for being a noob-swapper and never looking at the partner list, oh man.  LOL!  I guess I should have gotten tipped off when I got a PM from you, huh?  My computer *is* all messed up lately, but that doesn't have anything to do with Craftster!  heh.

Anyway, I have no idea when the package actually arrived because the office at my apartment complex likes to keep them for a while before they bother to give out pickup notices, but when I finally got that this afternoon, I got it.  Roll Eyes

Everything is so cool! My husband and I keep moving the Medusa mask around our bedroom trying to figure out where to put it, I keep saying it should go on his side of the bed looking at him so when he thinks about putting his dirty laundry on the floor instead of the hamper she can loom at him threateningly!  And the dress is really sweet too, totally my style and just a *tiny* bit too big (like, 1 1/2 inches) so I'll be able to take it in strategically to flatter my figure perfectly. Cheesy  Thank you so much!

And now the bad news...my computer has a trojan or something that I don't know how to fix, so I can't upload pics right now.  I've taken some, but I don't know when I'll be able to upload them, soon hopefully but I dont know.  I can't even get the page with the gallery to load!  (Super frustrating because I want to see everybody elses stuff, too!)  Anyway, please feel free to post pics for me until I can get this stupid technology back on my side, OK?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shayneblate08
Craft-aholic and not looking to quit!

Crafty Weirdo and Proud of it!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2010 08:18:31 PM »

And now the bad news...my computer has a trojan or something that I don't know how to fix, so I can't upload pics right now.  I've taken some, but I don't know when I'll be able to upload them, soon hopefully but I dont know.  I can't even get the page with the gallery to load!  (Super frustrating because I want to see everybody elses stuff, too!)  Anyway, please feel free to post pics for me until I can get this stupid technology back on my side, OK?

Its ok I didn't realize until recently that I wouldn't be receiving from you lol.

But here's the issue, my photos are on my crapass phone that won't allow me to upload the piccies, so hopefully iliveonarainbow doesn't mind that it might be a while till we get pics up!

But I am so happy you love everything, it was so fun to make! And I'm glad the dress went to a happy home! I would have felt so bad if it didn't-- so yay! Hopefully, as soon as it flatters you, you will feel like a goddess in it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2010 11:36:54 PM »

I received tonight from Doxie24_7! I love everything. She really was an amazing partner. It's late so I will post my pics tomorrow. Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Do you have some spare roving you're willing to part with? Wanna do a personal swap? PM me!

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius
iliveonarainbow
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2010 02:24:52 PM »

Everything is so cool! My husband and I keep moving the Medusa mask around our bedroom trying to figure out where to put it, I keep saying it should go on his side of the bed looking at him so when he thinks about putting his dirty laundry on the floor instead of the hamper she can loom at him threateningly! 
LOL! I would do that, my boyfriend always leaves his clothes on the floor!

But about the pictures, that's okay. Hopefully you'll be able to fix your computer soon or maybe you can find another way to upload them?

Yay! So many people are recieving! It makes me happy! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theatreorchid
Craftssassin

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2010 12:06:02 AM »

I got a new computer today (my first laptop, yay!  so excited.) so I'll be posting pics of the package I received tomorrow at some point.  Finally! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iliveonarainbow
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2010 02:50:20 PM »

I got a new computer today (my first laptop, yay!  so excited.) so I'll be posting pics of the package I received tomorrow at some point.  Finally! Smiley

Hurray! I actually jut got my first laptop a couple days ago too! Don't you just love it?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
theatreorchid
Craftssassin

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2010 03:22:48 PM »

Hurray! I actually jut got my first laptop a couple days ago too! Don't you just love it?  Cheesy

YES!  I have to say, it's pretty much the most awesome thing ever, hehehe.  I can't wait to get started on making myself a shiny new laptop bag, too.  (I thought it was awesome that while we were still at Best Buy, my husband was like, "Okay, you'll probably want a mouse, and let's look at cooling units, and we won't even bother looking at the cases because I know we'll be going to Jo-Ann's later for fabric..." lol!)

Oh, and back on topic...got the pics uploaded, now I just have to post. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Art of Turkish Glass Blowing
The Art of Ebru
The Art of Turkish Calligraphy
The Art of Recycled African Culture Puppets
Learn about Recycled Art and Beadworks
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...