A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 299,132
Currently Running With Scissors:
635 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 61
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Invite Your Partner Round 16 (Sign-ups June 24- July 22; Send-out by Aug 31)  (Read 48460 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Psycho Sue
Vintage Rock N Roll Vixen

~vintage junky and local rock star~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: July 10, 2010 07:29:57 PM »

i signed up with Geek Love today    Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beth8144
It is just so stinkin' addictive!

CRAFTING KEEPS ME FROM GOING CRAZY!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: July 10, 2010 07:37:02 PM »

Ok let me rephrase that The poppet had hair but was naked. My husband was bald with clothes. Sorry oops.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

So many ideas so little time. Will I ever get them all done?
http://wists.com/beth8144
http://pinterest.com/beth8144/
tendstowardschaos
'Impossible is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools.' - N. Bonaparte

Motivated by the desire to achieve.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: July 10, 2010 07:52:47 PM »

Inez I totally understand you cant forgo such a request for sure. I understand you poppet has hair but now she needs to be put together(I put the hair on then attach the limbs, works better for me.) I would have been so much farther but I had 2 migraines this week and they totally knock me out and I end up spending the day in a dark room with no noise. So poppeting is out of the question.

I finally know how your poppet is going to dress I had several ideas but she didnt like them so now we are clear her and my husband had a long trip to Joanns today. Imagine my husband walking around with a poppet head with hair naked holding material up to her. What a sight. I have never seen him get so involved with this before. I dont know what I am gonna do with him. (leave him home from now on)

So excited to keep crafting.

I'm so sorry to hear that you had migraines this week. Those things are just awful.  Cry

How awesome is your hubby! I'm really touched that your whole family has put an effort into the doll you're making (your little girl wanted to help, at least). It's so sweet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: July 10, 2010 08:18:46 PM »

Imagine my husband walking around with a poppet head with hair naked holding material up to her. What a sight. I have never seen him get so involved with this before. I dont know what I am gonna do with him. (leave him home from now on)

Wow what was your husband doing walking around a shop NAKED? wowsers what a way to beat the summer heat  Wink

Good one, mink! Wink  I wish I could go shopping in the nude...I'm stinking HOT!
(Remind me to have you as a swap partner again...you're fun Cheesy)

I made a few things for my partner the other day but haven't actually gotten confirmation that this is what she wants.  Good thing they're easily used for something else if she decides she doesn't want them. Smiley  Crafting motivation is just slightly low due to the extreme heat in my house and the bitty baby who wants to eat constantly...but it was good to get something done.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #134 on: July 10, 2010 09:21:52 PM »

Good one, mink! Wink  I wish I could go shopping in the nude...I'm stinking HOT!

I made a few things for my partner the other day but haven't actually gotten confirmation that this is what she wants.  Good thing they're easily used for something else if she decides she doesn't want them. Smiley  Crafting motivation is just slightly low due to the extreme heat in my house and the bitty baby who wants to eat constantly...but it was good to get something done.

HI itchyfingers!!! You're right, it has been WAY too hot in the PNW. Didn't you have snow, like, a month ago? We jumped about 30 degrees in 24 hours!

I got a second partner! I'm hooking up with edie22. I can't believe how many people PM'd me. Thanks, guys. I got super excited about edie's wist though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: July 11, 2010 09:40:46 AM »

HI itchyfingers!!! You're right, it has been WAY too hot in the PNW. Didn't you have snow, like, a month ago? We jumped about 30 degrees in 24 hours!

I got a second partner! I'm hooking up with edie22. I can't believe how many people PM'd me. Thanks, guys. I got super excited about edie's wist though.

Hi!  It's hot here but your weather there is even hotter...so I'm glad to be staying put for now.
I think the last time we had snow was when Ben was born - so May 21st.  But it's just now getting nice and hot...at least for us, anyway.  I just don't do well with anything over 20C.

I would want two partners but I'm restraining myself...I almost PM'd you when I saw your post...but I know better - one small swap is just about all I can handle right now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: July 11, 2010 02:27:57 PM »

Just started crafting for CamOovas after being out of state for a week  Grin  So far so good! I am excited to see how the first item turns out. I will have to do some shopping to craft anything more, but that should happen soon (sorta have to plan these things since the craft store is 40 min away).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deadbathducky
Never let the sun set on an argument with a loved one you can fix.

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 11, 2010 07:52:53 PM »

hey all!!! heres an update

koalascout- bought three items so far, one is to be reconned, the other two just random bits Wink

themuppet- made one item last night, another is eating away at my brain for me "to get on and craft it" so to speak
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Remember my mistakes,
remember you can change,
Remember that it's up to you...
to go and shape your life into
one that's worth of remembering...
-RTGO!

www.craftsbykitty.wordpress.com/
koalascout
« Reply #138 on: July 11, 2010 08:04:15 PM »

still here....... Grin

i have a couple of things ordered. now to work on the craft items.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #139 on: July 11, 2010 08:34:19 PM »

Awww shucks you too Itchy!!  Kiss so the case of the naked husband was not as exciting as it sounded?! Wink

Noooitaremybirthday - Hubby occupied baby Noah whilst I got my sew on and have nearly finished my first things for you, I think they're turning out cute and I may even have to make some for myself. Don't you just love it when swaps make you try new stuff?

RazorBladeSmile - Can't wait to get crafting for you and since you are a like minded vintage loving/cute/girly type I have just the fabrics for you already in my stash, my only problem with your swap parcel will be limiting myself!

On another crafty note I tried out the 20 min skirt tute on www.rufflesandstuff.com  and made an unworn and unloved Maxi dress into a super cute, wear it all Summer long skirt so I totally busted out some sewing today yay me! Definitely recommend this to sewers and newbie sewers alike.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 61 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
5 Hair Dryer Uses That Will Make Your Life Easier
DIY Beauty Do Nots
Scent of Desire
Limited Edition: Vanity Affair Unboxing
Birchbox November 2014: Sneak Peek Part 2
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...