A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,222
Currently Running With Scissors:
489 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Pre-Lughnasadh Healing Card Swap Gallery!  (Read 2667 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« on: June 23, 2010 01:32:11 PM »

Thanks to everyone who joined!

Original thread: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=350169.0

Here is a place to post those card pics!  Grin

Though it is entirely understandable if you want to just wait until you get all of your cards or the majority of them and post a group shot.  Smiley  It's up to you, but pics are as always, encouraged and a great way to thank your partner!

1. Saturn SENT!
2. hawkeyes_girl SENT!
3. kmichele_craftyfae SENT!
4. DanniQuee SENT!
5. Ladyblades SENT!
6. edelC SENT!
7. RippledWater SENT!
8. Wulf SENT!
9. spazgirl1981 SENT!
10.Ffrogg526 SENT!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010 09:09:34 AM by Saturn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
Ladyblades
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2010 01:58:53 PM »

Here are the five cards I have received so far

from Kmichele_craftyfae Inside the hand made card it says "The greatest oak was once a little nut who held his ground." and a piece of adventurine

from RippledWater a hand painted card and a beautiful white dreamcatcher!

from spazgirl1982 a wooden nickel with a heart painted on one side and "I am worthy" on the other and a small key charm to open doors when it seems hopeless

from Ffrogg526 a lovely handpainted card that I will be framing to hang in my studio and a description of the healing properties of Citrine (no inclusion)

from Edel_C a photocard of sage in bloom (pretty!) and a sample of sage from her garden. Also a recipe for a very different kind of stuffing from any I've ever had. YUM!

They are all so heartfelt and sweet! I feel better knowing you all care so much and I appreciate your crafting even more than before. Thank you.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010 02:05:41 PM by Ladyblades » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not swapping for the moment, life is too crazy. See you all soon!
Ffrogg526
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2010 04:35:37 PM »

Ladyblades I am soooo sorry!  You should have had a small piece of citrine in the envelope!  Angry  Freakin post office!  I thought the envelopes were all closed so nothing would fall out.  I'm so sorry! Embarrassed

I have several cards waiting for me to take pictures of them and post them online.  I shall be doing that very soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010 04:36:44 PM »

Hey guys, these are the gorgeous cards I have got so far. They are all on my altar table in my bedroom, the photo sucks sorry, it is a cellphone pix as the real camera is already packed in the van!!!...we go on tuesday!! Rosita is all packed and ready to go, a few things to sort out tomorrow and we leave tuesday morning.

so forgive me please for not showing pix of any other cards that will arrive, I wont see them until september.

Rippledwater..I love the dreamcatcher, it is hanging in our van and will come with us across europe, to give us wonderful dreams all along our journeys.

Love to you all and thanks wulf for the comments on our trip website..comments are great.

X
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spazgirl1981

Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010 05:01:48 PM »

Hi all... I have received quite a few cards so I decided to make an initial post for the ones I have already received. Smiley
The first is from EdelC with the beautiful picture of her sage. And the little pouch of her Sage.

The second is from rippled_water a pic of the front and the beautiful dream catcher included and a pic of the back because I loved it.

The third is from kmichele_craftyfae. It came with a green aventurine, which is awesome because in the card from hawkeyes_girl she suggested for me to use one in a job working...Smiley

The fourth is from ladyblades and came with a tea flower...I am going to get a clear mug to make the most of it.

The fifth is from hawkeyes_girl and had a lot of really helpful information to help me deal with a current problem.

And the sixth I have received was from Saturn and had a gorgeous picture from the beach and a beautiful little shell as well as a piece of amethyst.

That's it for now... more to come. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ladyblades
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2010 07:45:41 AM »

Ffrogg526 - It not a problem that the citrine didn't make it. I just finished remaking a bracelet for a friend using citrine and green tourmaline. and I have a little left over. I was glad to know what citrine is good for! It's so pretty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Not swapping for the moment, life is too crazy. See you all soon!
Saturn
The Ditzy Gypsy

Dance first. Think later.

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2010 09:08:26 AM »

Hi Everyone! I'm going to go ahead and post my pictures and gratitude for all the cards. I have received ALL of my cards and they are awesome! I want to thank EVERYONE for being a part of something so great and beneficial for the spirit, and hopefully in the near future we can do something like this again. Smiley "Turning of the Wheel Motivational Samhain Card Swap" anyone? Hehe Smiley

This is from hawkeyes_girl: It contained a lovely spell to help with my relationship. Smiley You are soooo thoughtful! Now to go get rosemary and rose oil! Smiley

This lovely oak tree card is from kmichele_craftyfae, and contained a lovely aventurine to help me in my job search! It's even drilled so I can make it into a pendant. Smiley

From DanniQuee, I knew the minute I opened my mailbox this morning that there was a lovely lavender surprise waiting for me, hehe! I was right, lavender bath salts! They smell so lovely that I have them on my desk at the moment and the entire office has the relaxing scent of lavender. Smiley I also love the crayons and the nice quote that went along with it.

From Ladyblades. This pretty card came with a tea blossom! I was going to use it and take a pictures of the results in a glass but I wanted the DH to be home so he could see and taste the results too, lol. I'm excited! I'll post a pic of that later.

This is from edelc, a lovely picture of her garden in Ireland with a sprig of dried sage! I'm going to keep it in my BOS on the page about using Sage. Smiley

This hand-painted card is from RippledWater, look how she even painted the back, too cute!  Smiley On top of that she included a perfect dream catcher!! I say perfect because I have always liked the concept of a dream catcher and wanted one, but I never really found one that "spoke" to me, and most of them are southwestern decor, and wouldn't fit in with my house. But this one is perfect! It's very goddess-like and I love the vine circle and the white feathers and clay beads! I hung it up immediately, and so far no nightmares. Smiley

This gorgeous water-color painting with a transparency on-top with healing words is by Wulf! It's getting framed and put on the wall in my desk area! It's soo pretty! I have it by LunaKitten's painting of Kawn Yin I got many WWP swaps ago and I was thinking to myself how cool it could be to start a collection of Goddess art. Smiley Is she supposed to be any particular Goddess Wulf? She's gorgeous, and I love how she's in water.  Smiley

This pretty flower card is from spazgirl1981, she included an affirmation coin and an itty bitty key! I'm going to put it on my charm necklace. Smiley

Last but not least, this is from Ffrogg526. It a beautiful treble clef, that reminds me of a stained glass window. She included info on citrine, but I'm sad to report that the one she included must have gotten pressed out of the envelope. When I received it there was a hole at the bottom . Sad

Thank you everyone that participated! This was wonderful, and I will be leaving feedback for everyone very soon.

I invite you all to post pictures of your cards (a group shot is fine) or post how you are using/displaying/etc your cards and/or inclusions.

Thanks much!
Saturn. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently in:
WWP Round 29 Lughnasdagh 2011 swap!
Date to send item by: 07-25-11
Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2010 05:54:56 PM »

Saturn, I'm so glad you pointed out that the aventurine is drilled. I had totally missed that!

The painting isn't of any particular goddess, just the Goddess.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kmichele_craftyfae

the faery of creative chaos

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2010 06:07:58 PM »

Oops! I forgot to mentioned that the aventurines were drilled  Grin

I decided to save some space and take a group shot of all the cards I've received and laid them out on my craft table (which just happens to be the only available surface with any decent amount of light and large enough to hold all the cards).

I have to say that this was an awesome swap and very much needed, as I'm sure we all would agree  Cheesy Every card was very unique and even all the trinkets that everyone included. I love them all so much! I am going to be hanging all my cards near my altar as an every day reminder!

Thank you all so much!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010 06:06:08 PM »

A few cards are missing (ladyblades and kmichele) but here are the rest I've gotten so far....and my Litha card too!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photographing Birds of Prey
Photographing Moorland Birds
Photographing Birds in Song
Attracting Birds to Your Garden
Setting up a Pond for Garden Bird Photography
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...