to change your image viewing settings please click here
(store bought, but the only volunteer
Swap name: Doll parts party
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Ruby Copperhead
Sign-up date range: 21 June - 21 July 2010
Date to send item by: 7th September 2010Gallery!
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country?
No, this is an international swap.
Additional Age requirement?
No, when you're 16 like the swap requirement says I very much hope for you that you can deal with
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
Details of swap:
This is a swap for making an anatomically correct doll or stuffie, or anatomically exaggerated ones if you prefer that
You will send one doll or stuffie that you make from scratch and give genitalia. We will have a long crafting time, because this can easily turn into a kind of XL swap, depending on your degree of doll making insanity. If you still want to go beyond that, or want to make something else which is equivalent to the swap requirement, please talk to me and your partner about it first.
Please post weekly in the swap thread. If you are on holiday during the crafting period, please PM me about it. You should only join the swap if you think you can still craft in the remaining time.
PM me when you send and receive, post pictures (with maturity tags
) in the gallery of what you receive. I recommend you also take pictures before you send.
If there is anything you feel is not running well during the swap, PM me as soon as possible. Most problems can easily be solved in an early stage.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country, the way it will appear on the envelope
Would you be willing to ship international (to your own continent or everywhere)?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Allergens in your household:
Would you like to make a doll or a stuffie?
Would you rather like to receive a doll or a stuffie?
If you want a stuffie, do you prefer it with original or human genitalia?
What type of doll or stuffie would you like to receive from your partner (i.e. size, type, style, theme, etc.)?
What type of doll or stuffie can you make for your partner?
Do you prefer to make a male or a female doll or stuffie?
Do you prefer to receive a male or a female doll or stuffie?
Anything else you want to let your organizer or swap partner know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.